Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-11-2012, 02:47 PM
jtcs1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 jtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,148,729,672,074.63
Total Points: 16,154,648,710,202.75
An apple para mi profesor :wave: - *La Patrona* An apple para mi profesor :wave: - *La Patrona* Sorry about the blow :D All better yet? - *La Patrona* I feel like sending pressies :D - Bossy good poster.... - bigsmoothh 
Mi profesor. :kiss: - Bossy 1k post - bigsmoothh bebete una cervesa medalla por tus 1000 posts.... - jose830 Must spread rep before I can green you again, so I'll give you my heart instead :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Round 1 
No Message - Round 1 thanks for the red pai chupala - Dickie Smalls Cotto training en el Morro pics... - jose830 Por aportar a un esperanzado cambio. - ELHURACAN58 there you go - Tha_Greatest 
there you go - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays jtcs1981. - !! AI-Holmes!! dont fukk wit me, lol, joking, i am a troll, im a troll who uses logic to piss the fukk outta people, how can anyone argue vs logic right, no vulgarity, no race, no family and i only use peoples words against them, lol look at my fukked up posts or t - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Send a message via MSN to jtcs1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBossHogg
Quote:

Originally Posted by jtcs1981

I am not going to argue with a dumbass. Catching feelings beacause I talk the truth? Effing stupid. Expected from a child.

lol yeah im the child but you quoted me to talk sh it not me you LOL. then you make a post to say how you done with talking sh it LOL why not just move on. OKAY BUDDY! We know it aint your fault taking a Knee is in your BLOOD!
I quoted you to talk **** or the truth? There is no hope with your ignorance. The knee comment at last to prove how stupid you are. Now go and post a picture of Cotto so I can cry, MAMON.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-11-2012, 02:49 PM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,254,182,116.66
Total Points: 42,254,213,579.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh Good to see  you back vato - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtcs1981 View Post
I quoted you to talk **** or the truth? There is no hope with your ignorance. The knee comment at last to prove how stupid you are. Now go and post a picture of Cotto so I can cry, MAMON.

SO is this the last post or the next one will be the last post, at least you have more heart then cotto I give you that, you keep on coming.

you ever thought of becoming a boxer, you have some tenacity in ya.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:57 PM
loui_ludwig
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 loui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond reputeloui_ludwig has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 344,122.09

The ref needs to its job. It seems that when Mares is fighting in Cali, he gets favored on. You say Top Rank is corrupt, then with last nights fight, Golden Boy also.

I am not saying Mares got a gift decision. Abner did win but the fight was a lot closer that what the scorecards show.

As far as Mares being p4p, his one of the better choice to replace Klitschko, Cotto, or Bradley. Being higher than Donaire, nope.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Oh you out son
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Oh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 251,052,997.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
Stopped at page 1. Mares did fine, and will give Donaire some serious problems. What I hope ya'll give Abner credit for is showing a different side to his game. He just showed us last night that he can adjust his style to deal with a technical boxer, and THAT says quite a bit to me.
Exactly. He did what he had to do to win. Moreno is lanky as ****, and tough to hit clean in the face. So Mares just put as much pressure on him and smother his range any way he could. But he also landed plenty of overhand rights that hurt Moreno few times. Mares should work on improving his power and he could finish guys that he isn't.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:58 PM
jtcs1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 jtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,148,729,672,074.63
Total Points: 16,154,648,710,202.75
An apple para mi profesor :wave: - *La Patrona* An apple para mi profesor :wave: - *La Patrona* Sorry about the blow :D All better yet? - *La Patrona* I feel like sending pressies :D - Bossy good poster.... - bigsmoothh 
Mi profesor. :kiss: - Bossy 1k post - bigsmoothh bebete una cervesa medalla por tus 1000 posts.... - jose830 Must spread rep before I can green you again, so I'll give you my heart instead :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Round 1 
No Message - Round 1 thanks for the red pai chupala - Dickie Smalls Cotto training en el Morro pics... - jose830 Por aportar a un esperanzado cambio. - ELHURACAN58 there you go - Tha_Greatest 
there you go - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays jtcs1981. - !! AI-Holmes!! dont fukk wit me, lol, joking, i am a troll, im a troll who uses logic to piss the fukk outta people, how can anyone argue vs logic right, no vulgarity, no race, no family and i only use peoples words against them, lol look at my fukked up posts or t - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Send a message via MSN to jtcs1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZO24
Quote:

Originally Posted by jtcs1981

If the TS was from another nationality, would you have a problem with it? Why is it so bad for ricans to have an opinion on anything? Are you the only allow to express an opinion?

I dont have a problem with anyone expressing their opinions but PR's are butt hurt right now becasue all they have is Cotto to look forward to... Instead of supporting Latinos in general like Mexicans, you guys just want to criticize and hate on Mexicans.. GTFOH.. Fools like the TS, Huracagado, Swift, Antonthegreat, PRBOXING are all haters..
Well I see most ricans supporting latinos in general. Didnt know Swift was rican, but he is riding Danny's dck hard. The only certified rican hater is PRBOXING..... Again,it is always a complain when ricans do it. The amount of stupid threads and knee comments for the last three years dont compare to an honest opinion. An opinion that respected analyst Bernstein and respected journalist Cliff Rold share. But we are hater.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 46 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,776,015,496,975,144.00
Total Points: 24,876,015,496,986,276.00
Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Mannie Phresh 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 
No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery 
No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
depends...let's see if they hire Phil
Any news on how much theyre offering him?
Old 11-11-2012, 03:01 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 21 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,002,216,027.75
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

WHAT HYPE? I have seen more HATE then HYPE so far