Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-11-2012, 04:09 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,910,687,908,228.25
Total Points: 1,910,689,002,214.09
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

donaire beats both but i still want to see the fights especially the mares one.

Mares is a great young fighter but he still employs the typical mexican brawling style which ALMOST ALWAYS gets beaten by slick counter punchers something that donaire is with power in both hands augmented by superior athleticism.

Just watch the anselmo moeno vs darchinyan fights and the mares vs darchinyan fights.

Mares biggest problem with donaire? His height. He's only what 5'4? donaire is damn near 5'7 and he's the faster, slicker, and more athletic fighter. Mares would find it difficult. Look at how moreno was counter punching mares. Imagine a more aggressive, faster, slicker, and harder hitting fighter doing that to mares.

Nobody beats donaire at 122. They cannot match his speed, size, power, and more importantly they cant match him athletically.

126 is where donaire gets tested vs russell jr who can match donaire's speed and athleticism and Garcia who is just a terrific all around fighter.

Mares and Rigo pose no threat to donaire but i still want to see both fights the mares fight more than the rigo one. If donaire fights mares at 122 and moves up without fighting rigo im fine by that.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-11-2012, 04:25 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 43 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,912,926.16
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Why do people think Garcia can fight Donaire one day??? They both share the same trainer.

Plus, Garcia is overrated in my opinion. He's way too easy to hit.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:26 PM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 24 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,183,113.05
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMB View Post
donaire beats both but i still want to see the fights especially the mares one.

Mares is a great young fighter but he still employs the typical mexican brawling style which ALMOST ALWAYS gets beaten by slick counter punchers something that donaire is with power in both hands augmented by superior athleticism.

Just watch the anselmo moeno vs darchinyan fights and the mares vs darchinyan fights.

Mares biggest problem with donaire? His height. He's only what 5'4? donaire is damn near 5'7 and he's the faster, slicker, and more athletic fighter. Mares would find it difficult. Look at how moreno was counter punching mares. Imagine a more aggressive, faster, slicker, and harder hitting fighter doing that to mares.

Nobody beats donaire at 122. They cannot match his speed, size, power, and more importantly they cant match him athletically.

126 is where donaire gets tested vs russell jr who can match donaire's speed and athleticism and Garcia who is just a terrific all around fighter.

Mares and Rigo pose no threat to donaire but i still want to see both fights the mares fight more than the rigo one. If donaire fights mares at 122 and moves up without fighting rigo im fine by that.
You're right, if Donaire is smart he sticks around as long as possible at 122, his run ends at 126. Rigo, Mares, line em up, heck go for Moreno after if his stock is still high.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:30 PM
MJ223
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 MJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,719,315,157,910.90
Total Points: 8,725,315,239,972.94
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 Thanks MJ much appreciated - -Pull ma Finga- &quot;I see you pimp&quot; made me :lol1: - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey 

I think given all of their history u would have to favor Donaire.....
Old 11-11-2012, 04:33 PM
!! Shawn
!! Shown

Rep Power: 44 !! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 464,957,567,278.80
Total Points: 528,361,359,017.67
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = &lt;3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites&gt; Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Mares reminds me of Juan Diaz! Hes good at pressuring, and throwing lots of punches, but he just doesn't really have the power to make that a prudent style for him.

Soon as he runs into someone who takes their time, and can punch, its all over for him.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:38 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 28 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 142,050,283,850.68
Total Points: 1,366,386,674,825.83
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

People keep doubting Mares but he keeps winning. Yes Donaire would be a difficult fight for him but let's not act like Donaire is some boxing virtuoso, the guy has plenty of flaws that could favor Mares. I think Mares has a chance if he can take Donaire's shots and smother him and work his body, he can win an easy UD by outworking him.

Rigo is hard to judge, but he has the tools to beat Donaire as well.

Can't fault people for making Donaire the fav in these fights, but both guys have a good shot. Too bad Nonito is not as eager to get inside the ring with them as they are.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:45 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 130 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,331,779,527,090.86
Total Points: 5,608,779,882,991.11
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Mares is a threat to anyone when he's allowed to foul at will with no repercussions.

I hope Donaire-Mares gets made, and I hope the ref isn't bought off.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:49 PM
FrenchDeLaHoya
Adult Ent. Producer

Rep Power: 10 FrenchDeLaHoya has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchDeLaHoya has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchDeLaHoya has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchDeLaHoya has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchDeLaHoya has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchDeLaHoya has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchDeLaHoya has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchDeLaHoya has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchDeLaHoya has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchDeLaHoya has a reputation beyond reputeFrenchDeLaHoya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 546,559,285,706,497,856.00
Total Points: 546,559,285,706,507,008.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Enjoy a beer with tonight's winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden No you're the cool dude my nga =P - Keitha313 you know it was comin - sugarsmosley Hope you enjoyed the ToeToToe fight card bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden 
quik - `STEELHEAD thanks for the quick payment - -jose- No Message - Scott-Weiland lol - -jose- Thanks for quick payoff! Champion!! - Psylence83 
Badge of honor - mathed 1st Lieutenant - mathed 

whom poses the only possible threat to nonito

122 no one, literally
126, russell but even still he has a bad right hand, so fars fought 8 rounders nd nonito send him flying from a hook mid exchange. lol
126, mikey garcia.. never happening, they have the same trainer nd are probably buddies
130, gamboa, biggest threat, effective nd unpredictable aggression will give the technical donaire an issue until he calculates his punches
as far as salido, he's babyfood. feed him to the others in the division
Old 11-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,821,844,381,073.86
Total Points: 3,067,844,605,226.14
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Well I see Donaire knocking out Mares and Rigondeaux brutally but Moreno would give him a lot of trouble. It's a shame we'll probably never see that fight.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Frank Ducketts
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Frank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 110,010,368,246.43
One of the best posters here - Cállate! I noticed that the lady in your avatar has dirty knees, they are very distracting. Here's some wet wipes, please take care of that. - Cállate! No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
:lol1: :D - happyman Team Swift!(Honorary Member) - Mr. Philadel Will Hunting, It's not your fault, It's not your fault - Croyd It's not your fault, It truly isn't your fault ... - Croyd 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Donaire Mares is the fight to make, but imo it won't be a fight. Donaire is one of the best fighters in the world. Mares has nothing in his arsenal that can stop Donaire except possibly low blows lol.