Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-10-2012, 11:42 PM
DannYankee09
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 DannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee09 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482,062,836,887,747.25
Total Points: 1,575,746,421,848,534.50
Starting your collection - mathed Right back at ya bro! - PainfromUkraine A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden No Message - robust_ No Message - robust_ 
No Message - robust_ Made that f@g cry A+ - Orisha Hopefully this will help you learn English. - robust_ What I give your mother every night. - robust_ Awesome moon attack gif!!!! - Unknown Champ 
Put this in your mouth - KO MX animo es solo boxeo ! - KO MX Thanks for the quick payment in the Canelo vs Lara bet, good luck on your future bets! :-) - Tyler_Durden For one of my Cubanita whores - Jalisciense909 A toy for you mija - Jalisciense909 
Sour grapes. 117-111. - Jalisciense909 

Lara won easily but i did notice he does the stupid amateur **** of getting on hes bicycle after he thinks hes done enough to get the round, now that being said he was picking apart matryosan in the last 3 and seemed to be picking the pace up and Matryosan couldn't keep up. I guess the fight plan was win rounds pop shotting make him get tired chasing me then put him to sleep later
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-10-2012, 11:43 PM
ajgyagajg1
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,566.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by argminasyan View Post
Lara was running around like a little princess... dirty fighter... low blow, chokehold, headbutt... he shouldve stayed in the amateurs.. he wonders why noone gives a flying **** about him, its because he dances like a little *****... vanes won the fight and forced the action while lara resorted to bicycling and dirty tactics...
im just pissed this didnt go to the championship rounds so vanes could expose this foo with his far superior conditioning and stamina... lara got lucky his dirty headbutt caused a huge gash... i hope lara never gets another fight on hbo
sounds like words of hate was up man face it no winner here no matter who we think won i dont think ether one will fight canelo next so these two may fight agan ... i dont know.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:44 PM
argminasyan
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 argminasyan is a splendid one to beholdargminasyan is a splendid one to beholdargminasyan is a splendid one to beholdargminasyan is a splendid one to beholdargminasyan is a splendid one to beholdargminasyan is a splendid one to beholdargminasyan is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 27,838.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannYankee09 View Post
Lara won easily but i did notice he does the stupid amateur **** of getting on hes bicycle after he thinks hes done enough to get the round, now that being said he was picking apart matryosan in the last 3 and seemed to be picking the pace up and Matryosan couldn't keep up. I guess the fight plan was win rounds pop shotting make him get tired chasing me then put him to sleep later
how did he win when he was on bicycle for the first 5 rounds?
Old 11-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Corelone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Corelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 2,981,572.64
Total Points: 10,103,012,539.50

These guys fought an eliminator to a draw, now they need to toss a coin and the winner gets Canelo, with the loser getting the next mandatory. Forget the rematch and quit giving Canelo so many passes.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:47 PM
Cubanborn87
Soy un Puro Kila

Rep Power: 12 Cubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,305,589,633,374.56
Total Points: 4,315,590,764,203.70
drink up for a tarheels ACC regular season chip..hoping for 2 more chips in the next 2 months! - the mesiah El Informador! - jsfd26 BEAT DUKE!! - the mesiah nice avi! - jose830 Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Another beer to celebrate our great victory! - CubanGuyNYC Rigoooo! - Matty Ice we are the champion....of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* 

Quote:
he threw less punches than marti and still outlanded him by like 20 power punches and like i said he was picking homeboy apart the last 3 rounds and it was getting no better for marti, If he was on his bike the whole night how did he outland him? what was marti doing then shadow boxing? lmao
Old 11-10-2012, 11:48 PM
argminasyan
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 argminasyan is a splendid one to beholdargminasyan is a splendid one to beholdargminasyan is a splendid one to beholdargminasyan is a splendid one to beholdargminasyan is a splendid one to beholdargminasyan is a splendid one to beholdargminasyan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgyagajg1 View Post
sounds like words of hate was up man face it no winner here no matter who we think won i dont think ether one will fight canelo next so these two may fight agan ... i dont know.
when you hit another man in the balls and yes it was intentional, just like the choke at the weigh in was, it shows me youre a little bitsh... he was looking up with a smirk on his face right after... neither man won and i dont think lara did himself any favors bycyling half the fight.. and he wonders why he doesnt get any fights.. he shouldve stayed in Cuba.. vanes tried to make it an action fight... heck i dont hate any person on this planet, but i think you guys saw that lara didnt do what all you experts said he was gonna do and just dominate vanes and justify his prefight odds... as i said earlier, he is waaaaayyyy overated and trust me he was getting tired and vanes was taking a couple rounds off waiting for the championship rds... consider the cut a lucky break for lara
Old 11-10-2012, 11:49 PM
argminasyan
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
he threw less punches than marti and still outlanded him by like 20 power punches and like i said he was picking homeboy apart the last 3 rounds and it was getting no better for marti, If he was on his bike the whole night how did he outland him? what was marti doing then shadow boxing? lmao
so how come he didnt win?
Old 11-10-2012, 11:50 PM
anonymous2.0
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 anonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,030,348.46
Remain anonymous, yet present. - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgyagajg1 View Post
thanks for the info....
dont think canelo will fight either one now he
may have his optional defense in my opinion.
Forgot, there was also a low blow by Lara, I'm 50/50 if it was intentional or not.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:50 PM
Cubanborn87
Soy un Puro Kila

Rep Power: 12 Cubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond reputeCubanborn87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,305,589,633,374.56
Total Points: 4,315,590,764,203.70
drink up for a tarheels ACC regular season chip..hoping for 2 more chips in the next 2 months! - the mesiah El Informador! - jsfd26 BEAT DUKE!! - the mesiah nice avi! - jose830 Socio - CubanGuyNYC 
Another beer to celebrate our great victory! - CubanGuyNYC Rigoooo! - Matty Ice we are the champion....of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* 

Quote:
when you hit another man in the balls and yes it was intentional, just like the choke at the weigh in was, it shows me youre a little bitsh... he was looking up with a smirk on his face right after... neither man won and i dont think lara did himself any favors bycyling half the fight.. and he wonders why he doesnt get any fights.. he shouldve stayed in Cuba.. vanes tried to make it an action fight... heck i dont hate any person on this planet, but i think you guys saw that lara didnt do what all you experts said he was gonna do and just dominate vanes and justify his prefight odds... as i said earlier, he is waaaaayyyy overated and trust me he was getting tired and vanes was taking a couple rounds off waiting for the championship rds... consider the cut a lucky break for lara
What a bunch of crap, please take that man's scrotum out of your mouth.
Old 11-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Corelone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Corelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to beholdCorelone is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 2,981,572.64
Total Points: 10,103,012,539.50

Quote:
Vanes pressured a little to much and got head butted and low blowed for his efforts. I knew he could box him though. He can fight, I think it's his words that people hate, but he backs it up in the ring.