Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-11-2012, 10:19 AM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 82 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 687,169.76
For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone 
you're dumb - Freedom. joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. 
Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok 
beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 
Default that big chins sturdy

wach proved he can take a punch but that was about it. we all knew wach was making an enormous step up in class. he went from beating journeymen to fighting the best HW on the planet & it showed. wach was no where near ready for that title shot.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-11-2012, 10:27 AM
yoz
Yoz

Rep Power: 34 yoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 593,450,707,764,414.12
Total Points: 640,450,707,769,088.12
Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner ye old good poster egg - Earl Hickey Thank you - codey For quick payment - FkDaHtrs For quick payment - FkDaHtrs 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Good and objective poster! - Simurgh To put on when you suck the mods' collective cocks! - Arsene Knows Yoz...cool like the other side of the pillow - JAB5239 Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 
Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden little cunt put me on ignore, lol. - Weltschmerz pretend it's lennox you queer - Weltschmerz kick this faqqot - Weltschmerz thanks man - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Thanks for the tip...lol - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FkDaHtrs Childhood Cancer - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladimirK View Post
Wladimir is among the top 5 greatest heavyweights of all time.
You can't believe that, really?

He's great, but definitely not top 5.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:42 AM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,071,863.71
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzaman View Post
Exactly...

I knew the naysayers wouldn't take long to check in though.
Although I didn't think that Wach was a legit opponent it really isn't uncommon for any champion who has had 22 title fights to have a least a few of them on his resume. With that said listening to Wlad's naysayers is getting old. The man comes to fight in shape and he respects the history of the sport and doesn't do much if any trash talking and he lets his skills do the talking in the ring. And I have said it before and I will say it again. There is no doubt in my mind that if Wlad happened to be a farm boy from Nebraska or an Italian boy from Brooklyn, NY he would be one of the most popular heavyweights in the history of boxing.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:09 PM
Rammstein
Hamburg O2 Arena

Rep Power: 26 Rammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 715,164,221,485,614.12
Total Points: 715,164,221,502,942.12
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoz View Post
You can't believe that, really?

He's great, but definitely not top 5.
Absolutely, and whoever denies it is a fool.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:41 PM
mikeMack
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mikeMack is infamous around these partsmikeMack is infamous around these partsmikeMack is infamous around these partsmikeMack is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,841.17
Default Wach took the beating like a man

Give the anvil jawed slow Pole Wach credit for standing there for 12 brutal rounds and getting the hell beat pout of him. With an iron jutting jaw a .50mm armor piercing bullet could't penetrate Wach stood there and accepted every brutal punch Wlad threw. Wach takes a beating very well.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:44 AM
Liondw
Up and Comer

Total Points: 1,046.59

My vision is great because I don't consider a slapping right hook to be a hook. This is boxing, not a slap fest. With an early body attack and hard hooks instead of straight rights all the time, maybe he could've ko'd the brave but limited wach. Also, if you consider Wlad to be among top 5 ever, I'm sorry, but u can't have seen Ali, Louis, Marciano, Foreman, Tyson, Bowe, Holmes, Lewis, Frazier, Norton, and even Holyfield. And Wladimir does not have a good chin, ko'd by Sanders, Brewster and knockd dwn by Peter. But credit to Wlad for winning against crap opponents, and he has a strong jab and right hand.