Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2012, 04:37 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,864,385.05
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.....
Old 11-09-2012, 04:38 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
That logic would make sense if the US hadn't gone to war multiple times since.
So what would you have done???

The deaths in Korea and Vietnam were far under the estimates of how many US troops would have died invading Japan.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:38 PM
!! Anorak
I'm just joking

Rep Power: 21576 !! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,509,039,580,465.41
Total Points: 61,109,039,950,481.98
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest lmao you a funny cvnt - Alx. It's no kick to the gash, but consider it a consolation of sorts. - Bossy 
Love from Tuggers xxx - RayCharles thanks for the green! you bumped me up one :fing02: - jose830 lparm has once again defeated, in The Thunderdome, and the was banned. Here is a beer for you, in celebration ol' chap. Cheers. - Fistic cheers for the green and top top poster fella! - HUGH JASS Cheers Big Ears! Lets celebrate your e career! There is no krpytonite against you! - Master Cvnt 
For a BScene legend - jazluvr Bloody hilarious - golden247 Cheers! - Boxing Goat Faggot - AL YANKAB*TCH Glad your back, brother - MELLY-MEL... 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post
.........................what should have been done TS??? Your opinion
My view is not what I would or wouldn't have done, but the moral implications of what was done, and how it must have felt to have made that decision.

I once had some guy the year above me at school always picking on me at breaktimes, trying to rough me up. Never did a thing to that guy.

One day I gave him a kick in the bollocks. He didn't do it again.

Do I justify kicking people in the bollocks though?
Old 11-09-2012, 04:39 PM
!! Anorak
I'm just joking

Rep Power: 21576 !! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest lmao you a funny cvnt - Alx. It's no kick to the gash, but consider it a consolation of sorts. - Bossy 
Love from Tuggers xxx - RayCharles thanks for the green! you bumped me up one :fing02: - jose830 lparm has once again defeated, in The Thunderdome, and the was banned. Here is a beer for you, in celebration ol' chap. Cheers. - Fistic cheers for the green and top top poster fella! - HUGH JASS Cheers Big Ears! Lets celebrate your e career! There is no krpytonite against you! - Master Cvnt 
For a BScene legend - jazluvr Bloody hilarious - golden247 Cheers! - Boxing Goat Faggot - AL YANKAB*TCH Glad your back, brother - MELLY-MEL... 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.....
Are you sure, 4Corners? I think you might have raised the bar.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:39 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Quote:
My view is not what I would or wouldn't have done, but the moral implications of what was done, and how it must have felt to have made that decision.

I once had some guy the year above me at school always picking on me at breaktimes, trying to rough me up. Never did a thing to that guy.

One day I gave him a kick in the bollocks. He didn't do it again.

Do I justify kicking people in the bollocks though?
I guess you and I are different. You f**k with me, I f**k with you. In my mind, I wouldn't have kicked him there, but you were justified in defending yourself.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:40 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Quote:
Are you sure, 4Corners? I think you might have raised the bar.
You did that yourself. Someone gives their opinion, and you aim to belittle them. Congrats....
!! Anorak
I'm just joking

Quote:
So what would you have done???

The deaths in Korea and Vietnam were far under the estimates of how many US troops would have died invading Japan.
What horrifies me slightly is the constant reference to US vs Japanese people. I'm not saying ANYONE would want to sacrifice US lives, but the implicit lack of empathy with burnt up Japs is shocking. You seem to have about as much attachment to the concept that children were murdered with those bombs as Roy Jones has an attachment to punch resistance.
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

TS, what would have done??? If it was the wrong call, what was the right one in your opinion???
Old 11-09-2012, 04:41 PM
!! Anorak
I'm just joking

Quote:
I guess you and I are different. You f**k with me, I f**k with you. In my mind, I wouldn't have kicked him there, but you were justified in defending yourself.
He was much bigger, and a punch would have led to punches back. A kick in the bollocks ended that ****. Not something I justify though.

As for "belittling" people in this thread, it's just ****s and giggles.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:41 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Quote:
What horrifies me slightly is the constant reference to US vs Japanese people. I'm not saying ANYONE would want to sacrifice US lives, but the implicit lack of empathy with burnt up Japs is shocking. You seem to have about as much attachment to the concept that children were murdered with those bombs as Roy Jones has an attachment to punch resistance.
I care about all people. In a time War, you care about your own people though. Sorry.

Plus, I was saying you have put yourself in the presidents position as well.