Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Evol
Floyd beats Pac

Rep Power: 20 Evol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,010,000,127,794.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetta View Post
sometimes you have fight fire with fire
Sometimes u just have to cheat to win or just to stay in the game lol. But like I said who are we to judge Marquez. It's his choice his decision.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Prince_Pugilist
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Prince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,035,608.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring It On View Post
Haha, no. They showed up BEFORE the 3rd fight, when Heredia was seen on 24/7 and Victor Conte exposed him.

You see, he didn't tell HBO the name he had used in the past. But, like I said, Conte exposed him and revealed who he was.
There s definitely something not right about Marquez since his last fight with Pacquiao but there is no evidence to suggest he was/is cheating.

The physique is great but JMM knows the power Pac brings and won't go in all guns blazing, I think this will go the same way as the last time unless Pac decides to step on the gas.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Elotero
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Elotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud ofElotero has much to be proud of
Bank: 40,155,381,427.22
Total Points: 243,155,353,430.18
Twitter Box - ThePhantom5 Salud, bro! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quote:
Like I said, I'm not going to accuse JMM. But Heredia helped Olympic athlete beat OST 24/7/365, he could EASILY juice JMM up pretty good without risking a positive test even if they would undergo 8 weeks of Mayweather-testing.

I'm not going to say PED use was the reason if JMM wins (which I think he might do), but of course it's a problem if one of them cheated, even if they tested positive. Manny as well as JMM.

Manny has an equal amount of people who will help him any way they can. And you are no fool either. For the right price you can beat any of the tests, but only the top earners can afford that price.

When the top earners are also avoiding advanced testing should be the biggest red flag.

When they signed this fight and neither side made a peep about Advanced Testing, they knew what was up and you know whats up too.

The JMM camp isn't that gullible my friend and neither is Manny's.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 158,668,929.93
Total Points: 521,283,828,339.97
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
I'm confused. You mean JMM is dirty?
I dont know cause he has never failed a test like so many pac fans say. Thats all you need i guess. But i have long contested TEST THEM ALL!!
Old 11-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Evol
Floyd beats Pac

Rep Power: 20 Evol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond reputeEvol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
even of they are dirty? One of the dumbest comments i have read
Yes, because a boxers job is to fight, not play detective. If u scurred go to church!
Old 11-08-2012, 12:45 PM
sapaw
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 sapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,034,652.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
Like I said, I'm not a flowmo. Testing or not, I don't care. Boxing is for machos, not sissies.
Quote:
even of they are dirty? One of the dumbest comments i have read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evol View Post
Hey if Marquez feels he has to cheat in order to beat manny then who are we to judge him?
Quote:
sometimes you have fight fire with fire
His post and your post seems identical... just saying
Old 11-08-2012, 12:46 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 158,668,929.93
Total Points: 521,283,828,339.97
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evol View Post
Sometimes u just have to cheat to win or just to stay in the game lol. But like I said who are we to judge Marquez. It's his choice his decision.
yep and its no secret that i feel pac cheated for years but since i would get hated on by pac fans for saying testing is better i am just enjoying the reversal. Like i said when pac gets KO'd many will all of the sudden start screaming jmm is dirty and request better testing
Old 11-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Evol
Floyd beats Pac

Quote:
I dont know cause he has never failed a test like so many pac fans say. Thats all you need i guess. But i have long contested TEST THEM ALL!!
So why accused the other guy then, he has never tested positive just like what u said about jmm. Talk about double standard.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Evol
Floyd beats Pac

Quote:
yep and its no secret that i feel pac cheated for years but since i would get hated on by pac fans for saying testing is better i am just enjoying the reversal. Like i said when pac gets KO'd many will all of the sudden start screaming jmm is dirty and request better testing
But how do know PAC has been cheatin for years?? He has never tested positive.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Rk16
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Rk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,425.49

Quote:
What are you talking about?

Why are you quoting me and writing that post? It's got nothing to do with what I wrote.

Not Manny nor anyone from Team Pacquiao has ever tried to get their opponents tested more than what the commission asks for.
They asked Mosley,who agreed on the basis that Manny do random testing too so they let the issue slide
Before the fight with Marquez last year they kicked up a fuss about Marquez's new S&C coach because of his links to steroids
Marquez camp said if it was an issue they should both agree to random testing.Pacquiao's team let it slide again
Obviously marquez shape and dodgy S&C raises questions but Pacquiao's stance when the issue arises also looks shady