Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 840,438,346,353,199.00
Total Points: 846,462,936,010,785.50
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK > Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ***1048;ATAS View Post
Intetional fouls happen in almost every fight. Clinching is technically against the rules. Dipping your head below the waste to dodge a punch is against the rules. Punching in the back of the head while in a clinch is against the rules. Pushing off with your elbows is against the rules. etc etc etc. Is everyone a cheat? Obviously not.

I didn't really have a problem with the headbutt tbh. If ortiz wanted to be a dirty fighter, be dirty! He was an IDIOT for hugging and kissing floyd multiple times. he should have been like, "yeah b!tch I headbutted you, so what? You want more!?!" But instead he played the fool and got KO'd.
Like i posted to the other poster..I have no issue with dirty boxing,I know fouls and things against the rules happen in every fight..But what ortiz did was crazy and the intent behind it was to create a cut..You don't load ya head up to throw a butt..B-Hop uses his head to butt guy and uses tons of dirty boxing,but you know why I don't feel this way about B-Hop??He's never ****ed his head back and blatantly threw his head to an opponents face for all to see with the soul purpose to create a cut to gain an advantage(because he was being badly outclassed)...Ortiz did and that's why I label it as a cheating as move...If casual fans can see it and call it a cheating azz move you already know what it is...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-02-2012, 07:44 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 41 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,193,059,195,505.56
Total Points: 11,194,068,921,710.33
A gift for my favorite bumsniff... - Kenny MF Powers one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery 
thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas 
I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas 

Make your mind up Rome..Are you a floydiot or a bradley bummer?
Old 11-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior gong View Post
Make your mind up Rome..Are you a floydiot or a bradley bummer?
I'm a boxing fan,I know what ya are..A fan,get off my d!ck hoe...
Old 11-02-2012, 07:45 PM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 154 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,033,415,229,312,219.50
Total Points: 2,136,369,848,477,867.50
Have a virtual beer on me. - F•R•K•O Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
Like i posted to the other poster..I have no issue with dirty boxing,I know fouls and things against the rules happen in every fight..But what ortiz did was crazy and the intent behind it was to create a cut..You don't load ya head up to throw a butt..B-Hop uses his head to butt guy and uses tons of dirty boxing,but you know why I don't feel this way about B-Hop??He's never ****ed his head back and blatantly threw his head to an opponents face for all to see with the soul purpose to create a cut to gain an advantage(because he was being badly outclassed)...Ortiz did and that's why I label it as a cheating as move...If casual fans can see it and call it a cheating azz move you already know what it is...
yeah I hear ya but I've seen guys blatantly headbutt plenty of times, Edison Miranda comes to mind recently. I still don't really consider it cheating. It's nasty, it's dirty, it can be crossing the line, but that's part of fighting. And Ortiz was penalized for it.

At the time I thought Ortiz was doing it to intimidate floyd. Be as rough and physical as possible, espeically since he seemed pretty big that night. I thought that was his best plan and if he wanted to throw a headbutt, go for it! I think ortiz also said the reason why he threw it was because he was hit by floyd's elbows a few times, but who knows if that's the truth.

I think the real justice here was he got KO'd for being a faggot. lmao. (no disrespect to homo's). That kissing/hugging stuff was beyond dumb on his part. You just don't do that in the middle of a fight! To me that was more offensive than the headbutt!
Old 11-02-2012, 07:46 PM
negged
Banned

Rep Power: 0 negged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,522.79
Sharing is caring - -Kev- Im done you could have the rest - -Kev- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
Yeah I think we know why.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster

Rep Power: 72 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 72,861,283,384,695.19
Total Points: 72,891,415,879,021.41
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by negged View Post
I've seen more than enough forearms from Floyd to know he does them intentionally, and sometimes for the reasons you stated and sometimes not. Clinching is illegal too btw.

Feel free to reply to Natas post, which is more detailed.
Of course Floyd does it intentionally, it's become a good habit of his as refs struggle to catch him. I'm actually an advocate for that kind of stuff, but you implied that he 'throws' his forearms and elbows when he does no such thing, have you actually seen any of his opponents hurt or cut because of them?
Old 11-02-2012, 07:49 PM
negged
Banned

Rep Power: 0 negged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond reputenegged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,522.79
Sharing is caring - -Kev- Im done you could have the rest - -Kev- 

What I find hilarious is that not only does TS have Mosley as "Best active fighter" but he also has him as "Best fighter of all time".

Do I need to remind you of the EPO scandal? Looks like he only hates cheats of certain color.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 

Because of post and posters like this is why I wish they would screen people before giving out accounts on this website..Dumb fuccks who can't comprehend a damn thing...
Old 11-02-2012, 07:51 PM
ironmike2012
Contender

Rep Power: 3 ironmike2012 has a spectacular aura aboutironmike2012 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 6,220,736,025.75
Total Points: 6,220,741,022.23

The best ending for a cheat was when Margarito got KO'd by Mosley.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:52 PM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,254,182,116.66
Total Points: 42,254,206,442.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh Good to see  you back vato - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by negged View Post
What I find hilarious is that not only does TS have Mosley as "Best active fighter" but he also has him as "Best fighter of all time".

Do I need to remind you of the EPO scandal? Looks like he only hates cheats of certain color.