Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Android18
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Android18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,101,859.37
I want to rape that youtube girl - Fury 
Default I Need You Guys To Help Me Out

I just met this chick that i am really digging. She said we should go out sometime and even asked for my number. We send each other texts messages but its just that i dont know if she's that interested. She'd say hi or ask how i am doing but that's about it. I rarely try to be the first one to keep sending message because I dont want her to feel like im bothering her that much.

What am i suppose to do? How am i going to pull it off on her? I'm wanted to ask her out. so i asked her if she knows this hot spot in my city. She said she's been there. She hasn't replied when i asked her if she wanted to hang out there with me. Am i rejected or what?

Need help guys.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:10 PM
NearHypnos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 100,299,564,159.93
Total Points: 123,800,068,936.70
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

No reply is as good as rejection I'm afraid. Don't text her again unless she does it first. I think you're down for the count but there's hope if she's initiating.

Ask her if she has plans next time then invite her out if she seems free. Never go in blind.

Last edited by NearHypnos; 11-04-2012 at 11:14 PM..
Old 11-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Verstyle
Future Champion

Rep Power: 21564 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,871,744,208,690.86
Total Points: 51,871,744,503,703.70
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 

Ask her in a commanding playful way. Tell her you're gonna chill with her. You're playing the nice guy role.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:15 PM
Android18
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Android18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond reputeAndroid18 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the thing. She texted me today saying how i was and that she's back at school. So i said im doing good. She told me that we should hang out that's why i asked her about the place. Then she stopped texting. Maybe its beacuse she's in class but im not sure. I really like this girl i hope that i could really hang out with her.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:16 PM
jaded
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,516,481,237,054.54
Total Points: 69,516,495,708,598.87
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Slap the bitch around a little...she'll fall in line and give it up.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Android18
Banned

Versatyle she just texted back and told me its a good place. I sai that im goong there on the weekend and that she should go with me.

Hopefully she wont say she's busy
Old 11-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Android18
Banned

Oh phuck! She said maybe and that she'll let me know.

Oh well im phucked! What should i say?
Old 11-04-2012, 11:23 PM
NearHypnos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 100,299,564,159.93
Total Points: 123,800,068,936.70
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

Versy has the right idea. Maybe she's busy, who knows. Dont text her anymore until she texts you first. If you text her again, it'll be multimedia message cuz your balls will officially be hers. Be playful and commanding next time. If shes interested shell play along or be more forward

Edit: Saw your message. Nothing you can say to that..without seeming disappointed or weird about it lol. I guess if you guys have good chemistry and rapport you could send her back a douchy/playful message.

Last edited by NearHypnos; 11-04-2012 at 11:25 PM..
Old 11-04-2012, 11:28 PM
Verstyle
Future Champion

Rep Power: 21564 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,871,744,208,690.86
Total Points: 51,871,744,503,703.70
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Android18 View Post
Versatyle she just texted back and told me its a good place. I sai that im goong there on the weekend and that she should go with me.

Hopefully she wont say she's busy
Hell yeah! If she says maybe tell her you got her first couple drinks.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Russian Crushin
atheist with a gun

Rep Power: 170 Russian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 541,665,914,579,951.06
Total Points: 546,666,465,761,146.75
Happy B-Day brotha! - blaze778 Happy birthday bro! - led superbirthday - TBear cheers bro! - chiguy91 here's a fanta bro...i think - Alx. 
happy birthday! - dj Pepe happy bday again - TBear Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy Happy birthday bro! - led Happy B-day - Cuauhtémoc1520 
ATG - rorymac Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays Russian Crushin, - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years my brother from a Russian mother :beerchug: - jose830 
Great Poster - Dr Rumack HBD bro. - led* Happy Birthday - Freedom. Hope you have a good one! - dan_cov cheers!! - drenlou 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 'Sugar' Freddi Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 'Sugar' Freddi Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mathed 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Some girls just dont know how to communicate thru text. This chick that i fool around with is like that and gives a vibe by text that she has no interest at all but is otherwise all over me