Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-31-2012, 01:41 PM
richardt
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 richardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,005,144,282.10
great poster - thuggery Props for cutting for Roy Jones - Boxing Goat Great poster - Boxing Goat first ballot hof poster - sugarsmosley 

So Floyd comes out to talk about Pac instead of his own plans and just before a Pac fight. Just like clockwork as was the "I'm not thinking about Boxing" speech he gave prior to this. He is as predictable as a door and about as socially bright as a doorknob.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-31-2012, 01:43 PM
djdodat
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 3 djdodat is a jewel in the roughdjdodat is a jewel in the roughdjdodat is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 2,231.45

Right! If his value has declined, then step into the ring and show us! This is what you've been waiting for Floyd. Beat him on the decline.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:44 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 23 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 453,211,578.18
Total Points: 521,578,390,824.79
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

What can floyd say really? He says ill do 55/45 then Pac loses it no longer that number, which i think it should be 60/40 and all get on him for fighting a washed up pac and he once again will not get credit. Like i have said before, pac fights jmm on dec 8th and if he wins, and thats a big IF, then ill join in on the recycled, get us nowwhere whos afraid debate. But if Pac goes straight to Rios then we should all know its Arum like it always has been.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:47 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 23 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardt View Post
So Floyd comes out to talk about Pac instead of his own plans and just before a Pac fight. Just like clockwork as was the "I'm not thinking about Boxing" speech he gave prior to this. He is as predictable as a door and about as socially bright as a doorknob.
he doesnt need to use pac.

Love him or hate him floyd is boxing
Old 10-31-2012, 01:48 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 34 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,117,492,015,797,877.50
Total Points: 1,117,623,016,077,454.50
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC ATG sign. - Box-Office 

Damn this thread blew up since this morning. Lol

All Floyd doing is regurgitating the same recycled phrases.

It's the first time he mentioned the Bradley fight though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_hooks View Post
His defense is highly overrated. Cotto and Ortiz were getting to him with regularity

Getting hit on the forearms and shoulders while on the ropes isn't defense, its called taking punishment
Lol. Comments like these make you realize who are knowledgeable fans of the sport vs who is just a fan of one fighter.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:52 PM
TyrantT316
FloydMayweatherRULES

Rep Power: 24 TyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond reputeTyrantT316 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 337,123.99

Only thing that matter is to fight. If they don't fight, talking about each other is irrelevant.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:55 PM
richardt
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 richardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,005,144,282.10
great poster - thuggery Props for cutting for Roy Jones - Boxing Goat Great poster - Boxing Goat first ballot hof poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetta View Post
he doesnt need to use pac.
He needs to fight him or his legacy will be tarnished, so will Pac's, unlike the Welterweights of the 80's and even Oscar and Trinidad got in the ring.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:55 PM
JDezi4
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 JDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,200,264.89
STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 

U must be desperate for some media coverage for that comment... What was the point?
Old 10-31-2012, 02:00 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardt View Post
He needs to fight him or his legacy will be tarnished, so will Pac's, unlike the Welterweights of the 80's and even Oscar and Trinidad got in the ring.
them let them both tarnish their legacy. For me, and this is IMO, pac tarnished his already by avoiding testing like it was the plague, but thats my opinion. Honestly i think pac lost to jmm already so this fight is no longer what it once was. Not even close
Old 10-31-2012, 02:03 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,930,377,685,020.02
Total Points: 19,167,439,489,632.87
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
All of Mays fights have been decent at welter.
All but JMM yet now hindsight of the Pac vs JMM III, I don't see it as being that bad. Just bad on Mayweather coming out of "retirement" as a fat ass and not making the agreed apon catchweight.

Quote:
Pacs actually a lil less but I gotta say Bradley was decent in the sense that he was fighting a style that could give hime a problem. I think Bradley deserves more credit than Catchweight cotto, shot as sh1t mosley, and margo.
But a pactart will tell you that Mayweather didn't beat Ricky Hatton at HIS best weight.... So what weight class was Bradley again? Outside of the sh*t fanbase that the pactarts are, the Bradley fight was good and I would have rather seen a rematch than another JMM fight. Again, Pac walked away. Pac nearly walked away from the Hatton and Hoya fights because he wasn't happy until he got what he wanted...

Quote:
Clottey was coming off a loss but still top 10 welter. I know he didnít show up for that fight which raises questions but josh just seems to drop the ball in every championship fight.
I've never liked Clottey and the fact that Bob uses the excuse that someone doesnít draw enough etc, yet they ducked Floyd for Clottey? lol Just a complete sh*t fight. Pac ducked Floyd and a 50-50 offer to fight Clottey and is now paying for it.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/feb...iao2-2010feb02

Quote:
Marquez is what shocked me. I really thought he'd get it like he did from floyd. which also wasnt that good of a welter fight for floyd either. the only reason the floyd juan fight has any clout now is because he made manny look average. the 4th fight is absurd. he should have rematched bradley. i personally think pac beat bradley but ive watched it a few times and can see how someone might have.
Agreed with everything you said.

Any real and true Champion would have given Bradley a rematch to correct what many thought was wrong. At least Bradley would technically be a WW now. Yet here Pac is fighting at WW and not even fighting a WW again. Whatís next Bob says? Rios at WW? Will it be for that WBO super duper champion of the decade belt?