Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-31-2012, 09:02 PM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21557 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,663,635,540,446,958.50
Total Points: 3,691,914,013,054,441.50
ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded 
raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 
Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr Good morning from the UK unc. - HughJass :boxing: - -jose- Merry Xmas Unc K,i hope you and your family have a lovely day. - HughJass Merry Christmas Cuz! - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
Imodium is the most crucial. Take loads of it.
Ahahahahhahahahahahaha!!! shit!!!!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-31-2012, 10:53 PM
Samboxrec
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Samboxrec will become famous soon enoughSamboxrec will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,730.78
Total Points: 36,273.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by esl_4_u View Post
The weight gain depends on the workouts and diet but...

1. Winstrol (Stanazolol)
2. Clenbuterol
3. Trenbolone
4. Trenbolone Enanthate
5. Human Growth Hormone
6. Blood doping
7. Nandrolone
8. Testosterone

There are many more I could list, but these a common for track and field athletes and secretly boxers. These PEDs are known for muscle growth, increase metabolism, and sucking fat out of the body. Not to mention, one of the drugs listed gets out of the system pretty quickly (I'll keep it a secret). HGH takes awhile to get out of your system. The safest in the group is blood doping, hands down. All of the others have adverse side effects and some of them can cause serious health problems physically and psychologically.

Nandrolone is good for rapidly healing connective tissues. You'll find that boxers and runners use this if they've torn a muscle.

***Disclaimer*** I have never used steroids or any other PEDs that weren't bought over-the-counter without a doctor's prescription. I don't advise anyone to use any of these drugs or any others not mentioned in the post. In the long run hard work and dedication will always be the cheat in the end. If you consult a health professional and they recommend these drugs and/or others, then that's a decision you'll have to make on your own.
Thanks for the information exactly what I was looking for
Old 11-01-2012, 12:16 AM
esl_4_u
Contender

Rep Power: 0 esl_4_u is infamous around these partsesl_4_u is infamous around these partsesl_4_u is infamous around these partsesl_4_u is infamous around these partsesl_4_u is infamous around these partsesl_4_u is infamous around these partsesl_4_u is infamous around these partsesl_4_u is infamous around these partsesl_4_u is infamous around these partsesl_4_u is infamous around these partsesl_4_u is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,379.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samboxrec View Post
Thanks for the information exactly what I was looking for
Anytime my man...