Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-30-2012, 05:43 PM
DeLaFishnets
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,554.37

First time I heard of this, wtf
I mean I know she was his manager and got him some big fights, but she wasn't IN there, risking her health fighting for them. What a grimy b1tch.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-30-2012, 06:22 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,910,687,908,228.25
Total Points: 1,910,688,984,378.09
i remember this mofo &quot;rif raf&quot; from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

the marital/divorce laws of the U.S. is a freaking antiquated joke still based on the premise that we are still living in 1920 america where women dont work and have to be provided and taken care of by a man.

Its 2012, women have equal rights and are now working on a regular basis.

There needs to be a overhaul of this antiquated law.

Its fvcking BS that men have to give half of what they have to a woman. You should get what you put in.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Mister Wolf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,055,558.77

Watch this video. it will explain everything.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:55 PM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 33 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,349.81
Total Points: 6,080,671,636.74
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led Beterbiev - wladavit 

The belts are worth a certain amount of money, and anything with a dollar amount is included in a divorce settlement.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:08 PM
Roy Jones Jnr
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Roy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 890,464,572.07
No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
That "bitch" was his manager for several years and got him some big fights with nice paydays.
I dont give a flying **** if she sucked him off before every fight.

She did absolutely squat inside the ring and it's inside the ring where he earned those belts.

At the end of the day, even a trainer can't claim to have won his fighter a belt, when that bell goes there's only one person that earns those belts.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:10 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,225,005,037,030.18
Total Points: 2,471,005,237,568.20
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
I dont give a flying **** if she sucked him off before every fight.

She did absolutely squat inside the ring and it's inside the ring where he earned those belts.

At the end of the day, even a trainer can't claim to have won his fighter a belt, when that bell goes there's only one person that earns those belts.
He earned those belts but don't act like she did nothing for his career whatsoever.

And I'm not sure if he legitimately earned all those belts. The ones he got against Oscar he got them by cheating.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:21 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,849,776,616,832.24
Total Points: 300,013,859,776,707,264.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

The judge made a stupid, wrong decision and can't be a boxing fan. If I was one of Mosley's kids I would return the belt to my father and ask him to will it to me after he dies.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Medved
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Medved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,313,067,849,262.50
Total Points: 9,488,067,936,343.90
Thanks you - Devils Advocate one of our best posters - Freedom. Have a beer for many stellar posts on the K-Bros! - ChopperRead That post of yours had me laughing my butt off.  Good stuff. - Rip Chudd No Message - dancovboxer 
Cheers for the stream &amp; joining in the thread, great chat - dancovboxer Keep up the comedy - rorymac You deserve it - Rocky... for helping bombs the great - Bombs No Message - rorymac 
Season 2 Champion of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas &amp; happy New years bro! - dan_cov 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S H O B O X Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Willie Swindler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat 

I like how people talking smack about her, last time this happened she came on here and owned half of boxingscene with all the idiots talking trash did a 180 and started crying and apologizing.

Listen she was his manager and raised all his kids, she put in real work. Plus she's a cool chick. I wish she came back here to spark you internet tough guys who would be at her knees in real life.

She put in more hours than him.

She doesnt deserve the belts but blame him for being a sleazy cheat who likes plastic ho's. A man who doesnt put his family first, makes his wife do all the hard work. Also blame him for no prenup or any contracts.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Roy Jones Jnr
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 Roy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond reputeRoy Jones Jnr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 890,464,572.07
No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
He earned those belts but don't act like she did nothing for his career whatsoever.

And I'm not sure if he legitimately earned all those belts. The ones he got against Oscar he got them by cheating.
Only a nobhead like you would choose to try and debate that part of my post.

You can't just accept what my post was meant for? You can't imagine a fighter putting his life into the sport and earning those belts only to have them taken away from him by someone who did nothing to earn them?

What she did for his career, how much money she made him has absolutely nothing to do with me and i couldn't give a flying **** to be honest.

All im saying is it must be horrible to have something you put your life on the line for and have them taken away by someone who did nothing for them. YOU spent your life training hard for them. YOU risked your life against world class Boxers for them. YOU earnt them. Not the person who got you the fights. Then to have those belts taken away from you must be gut wrenching.

You get my point.

Your just trying to be a annoying pr1ck for no reason whatsoever.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:26 PM
Mr Randy Watson
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Mr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant futureMr Randy Watson has a brilliant future
Bank: 216,215,186.60
Total Points: 100,716,231,544.04

Quote:
That "bitch" was his manager for several years and got him some big fights with nice paydays.
doesn't matter dude. Should the president get a medal of honor if a soldier risks his life in combat??