Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Thread Navigation

Old 10-24-2012, 05:23 PM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,220,528,380,972.46
Total Points: 12,221,528,785,164.54
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 
Default Sonnen-Rampage feud

Quote:
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson appeared on "Inside MMA" on Monday, and aired out his feelings on Chael Sonnen. While talking about Jackson's plans to fight Glover Teixeira in the last bout on his UFC contract, he also mentioned how he didn't like Sonnen being "disrespectful" and talking smack but not backing it up
Quote:
"What's his name? Chael? Chael's mouth gets his [expletive] in trouble," Jackson said. "The dude is exciting for, like, two minutes, and then you just want to turn down the volume. It's like he practices his stuff in the mirror that he goes out and says. He's a great wrestler. That's all I'm going to say, because everything else sucks.
Sonnen responds via twitter:
Quote:
***8216;If I could understand a single word @rampage4real said about me I might be mildly offended.***8217;
Quote:
***8216;Hard to hear @rampage4real all the way from the bottom of his pit of obscurity.***8217;
Quote:
***8216;Ya know @rampage4real, I was wrong about your acting ability. Calling me out was your best performance yet.***8217;
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-24-2012, 10:14 PM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,220,528,380,972.46
Total Points: 12,221,528,785,164.54
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Old 10-27-2012, 09:11 AM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,246,443,936.33
Total Points: 14,330,702,828.36
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

im with rampage here, hes making good points while sonnen is just taking immature cheap shots without really saying anything worth a damn.

the best thing i thought rampage said wasnt quoted, he made a point about how most fighters (like himself) talk trash to sell a fight but chael talks trash just for the sake of it. i agree 100%, you shouldnt talk about ppl you arent gonna fight bcuz then its not so much trashtalk as just being a dick. chael even talks **** about ring card girls which is crossing the line, being dissrespected by fighters isnt part of their job. thats chael though, dissrespectful.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:33 PM
TheNegation
No Picks

Rep Power: 16 TheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,175.94
Total Points: 14,101,134,553.87
To a fuckfaced know-nothing - ƒallenloki 

Rampage is a moron and he has no business calling out other fighters for being boring, or being disrespectful.

When was the last time Rampage was exciting? Like 5 years ago? If that?

Sonnen may indeed be boring, but at least he's somewhat up front about it.

Rampage will tell you he's going to slap this guy, or slam that guy or knock this guy out in pre-fight hype, then he gets in the cage and throws one haymaker every 40 seconds while plodding around the cage like he's in quicksand. Then when he gets beat by a wrestler or a fighter with a gameplan, he whines and says they are ruining the sport. But he's not even making an effort to win or to be exciting.

Rampage is the most disrespectful fighter in MMA. Sonnen acts like a piece of shyt but he's doing it to sell fights, set-up fights and entertain.

Rampage is just a straight up piece of shyt. It's who he is. Going on road rampages hopped up on energy drinks, acting bi-polar, acting like he's owed something when he doesn't do a lick of shyt for it, dry humping female reporters, insulting fans who are unsatisfied with the way he fights and rightfully so....I could go on forever.

Rampage is 10x more irrelevant than Chael is, and he's been calling out Chael for a while now and it's clear why. Rampage is fully aware of how good Chael is at selling PPV's and raking in dough, and he wants a piece of that and fighting Chael is the only way he'll get it.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Anthony342
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,348,172.09
Total Points: 120,119,463,254.11
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 

I also saw some other youtube video here where Chael called Matt Hughes a jerk. If THAT's not the pot calling the kettle black. Yeah, I guess you'd know all about that Chael.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:01 PM
TheNegation
No Picks

Rep Power: 16 TheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond reputeTheNegation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
I also saw some other youtube video here where Chael called Matt Hughes a jerk. If THAT's not the pot calling the kettle black. Yeah, I guess you'd know all about that Chael.
It's not. Chael is mad cool IRL

Matt Hughes is a fuking jerk IRL.

Playing a Role where you're a jerk =/= being a fuking Jerk all the time
Old 10-28-2012, 03:05 AM
ROSS CALIFORNIA
Tyson fan

Rep Power: 213 ROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,755,584,169,322,344.00
Total Points: 14,755,584,169,324,130.00
why thanks mate, have a masterful evening - I'm so sorry happy new years man! - HUGH JASS happy new year - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs Here you go - ??? 
to a good friend - Fire and Fear No Message - messenger Awesome member award - jazluvr sorry being late - Nemisis No Message - MartinC 
Ross is the man! - valero Medal of Honor bro for integrity - Tyler_Durden No Message - CounterPunching thanks for the quick payment :fing02: - -jose- for your integrity - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden thanks, for the quick payment, who you got for the Cotto/Martinez fight? - -jose- Here's a bottle of vintage,1766 from Sicily.Enjoy. - Scott.Weiland. for swift payment on epoints bet! - jas No Message - Scott Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Rampage is a moron and he has no business calling out other fighters for being boring, or being disrespectful.

When was the last time Rampage was exciting? Like 5 years ago? If that?

Sonnen may indeed be boring, but at least he's somewhat up front about it.

Rampage will tell you he's going to slap this guy, or slam that guy or knock this guy out in pre-fight hype, then he gets in the cage and throws one haymaker every 40 seconds while plodding around the cage like he's in quicksand. Then when he gets beat by a wrestler or a fighter with a gameplan, he whines and says they are ruining the sport. But he's not even making an effort to win or to be exciting.

Rampage is the most disrespectful fighter in MMA. Sonnen acts like a piece of shyt but he's doing it to sell fights, set-up fights and entertain.

Rampage is just a straight up piece of shyt. It's who he is. Going on road rampages hopped up on energy drinks, acting bi-polar, acting like he's owed something when he doesn't do a lick of shyt for it, dry humping female reporters, insulting fans who are unsatisfied with the way he fights and rightfully so....I could go on forever.

Rampage is 10x more irrelevant than Chael is, and he's been calling out Chael for a while now and it's clear why. Rampage is fully aware of how good Chael is at selling PPV's and raking in dough, and he wants a piece of that and fighting Chael is the only way he'll get it.
Your opinion sucks.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:33 PM
TheNegation
No Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossCA View Post
Your opinion sucks.
Sorry you can't handle the truth
Old 10-29-2012, 12:58 AM
Anthony342
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,348,172.09
Total Points: 120,119,463,254.11
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
It's not. Chael is mad cool IRL

Matt Hughes is a fuking jerk IRL.

Playing a Role where you're a jerk =/= being a fuking Jerk all the time
Yeah it is. Now who can't handle the truth.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:55 AM
TheNegation
No Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony342 View Post
Yeah it is. Now who can't handle the truth.
I'm not going to bother arguing. If you can't grasp the concept of a guy who plays a role to entertain and a guy who cuts off a live pig's testicles and throws them at people for his own enjoyment, then I can't help you