Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-28-2012, 03:47 AM
Earl Hickey
Boooooomb Squad

Rep Power: 106 Earl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 331,779,835,227,580.19
Total Points: 332,279,835,790,550.62
have fun with this - Sir TomJones Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac 
Making us BS members proud - Versastyle Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. 
LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 
Default Amir Khan caught cheating on fiance with two slags

BOXER Amir Khan cheated on his fiancee by romping with two girls on the same day.

Amir, 25, betrayed Faryal Makhdoom on a lads’ holiday in Marbella. A source said: “He was surrounded by girls.”
One of the two girls who romped with the former world champion yesterday warned his fiancee: “Don’t marry him.”
Tanya Reed, 26 — kissed by smooth-talking Amir in a hot tub after stripping down to her undies — said she had no idea he was engaged to New Yorker Faryal, 21.

Fury ... Tanya did not know about fiancee
Solicitor Tanya added: “Now I know he’s engaged, I think he’s an absolute slimebag.

“I feel sorry for her. If I could say anything to her, it would be ‘Don’t marry him because he is a cheat.’
“He properly came on to me. I didn’t have to do anything.”

Amir frolicked with Tanya in the tub at a nightclub on the same day he romped with another woman — promotions girl Natalie Kane, 25.
The holiday flings will be heartbreaking for Faryal, still coming to terms with allegations her fiance bedded a blonde model two weeks before they got engaged.

The former light welterweight world champion hit it off with the two girls while on holiday with mates in Marbella, Spain.
He chatted up Natalie first. She met up with the boxer four days running, partying late into the night with him and his entourage.

They got on so well she stayed at his holiday villa for two nights.
Amir took Natalie to a champagne party at the resort’s Ocean Club — where bikini-clad girls shake bottles of bubbly and spray it around the poolside.
A Marbella source said: “Natalie and Amir were together most of the day. He was pouring champagne in her mouth and at one point they slipped in the pool together.

“He picked her up and they fooled around splashing each other. He was throwing her into the air. They looked like they were having the time of their life. Natalie was flattered by Amir’s attention and she thought he was very good looking.

“She had no idea he was engaged and he didn’t mention Faryal at any point. He had the time of his life down here and was constantly surrounded by gorgeous girls.

After one of her overnight stays, Natalie headed off to work — agreeing to meet Amir later at the exclusive Aqwa Mist nightclub.

Naughty, Natalie ... brunette spent two nights in Amir’s Marbella villa
He headed off to the club early and entertained himself by chatting up Tanya and persuading her to leap in the hot tub with him.

Tanya, of Bristol, said: “I thought ‘F*** it. I’m on holiday, your underwear is like a bikini — just do it!’

“I’d left my shoes on so I didn’t lose them but he ripped them off and threw them out of the pool.Then he started kissing me and I thought ‘I’m kissing Amir Khan!’ ”
But hours later Amir was back with Natalie, of Tamworth, West Mids. After meeting up as arranged the pair headed back to his villa. A source said: “At the end of the night it was Natalie he wanted to go home with.
“She came to the club to meet him. As they left a guy pinched Natalie’s bum. Amir glared at him and said ‘She’s with me’.”

Amir tried to defend cavorting in public with the girls while he was still in Marbella — by going on Twitter to declare his love for Faryal. He said: “U all know I’m engaged and love my fiance @FaryalxMakhdoom to bits.
“I’m on holiday here with my close friends. Me and Faryal trust each other regardless where in the world we are.”

A spokesman for Amir said yesterday: “While our client does accept that he and some friends were in a Jacuzzi in Marbella and that there were women there and some light-hearted byplay, our client did not have sex with any woman on that trip.”

The Sun told last week how Faryal was demanding a showdown with model Natalie Fox after she claimed to have bedded Amir two weeks before his engagement.

Amir has insisted it happened a year earlier. He and Faryal got engaged ten months ago when he gave her a lavish a £100,000 ring set with three diamonds.

He raved about her when visiting her in the Big Apple.
He said: “A lot of girls back home have said to me, ‘Your girl is beautiful’ — and that’s great because people can be so jealous.
“But Faryal is so humble. Anybody who meets her is going to fall in love with her. She’s got no edge, she’s just a terrific person.”
He told The Sun of his plans to familiarise her with the delights of his hometown of Bolton. He said: “I’m going to introduce her to a pasty barm — a cheese and onion pasty stuck inside a roll.

“And I’ll take her for fish and chips — maybe even an ice-cream if she’s lucky! We’ll also try to squeeze in a Bolton match. I know New York is an amazing city but our future lies in Bolton. She can’t wait to live there!”
On a visit to the town, Faryal said: “The people in Bolton are great fun... one day this will be home.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2AZsX6CzL
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-28-2012, 03:48 AM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,254,182,116.66
Total Points: 42,254,206,358.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh Good to see  you back vato - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 

When you KO'd hard like that you cant build your confiedence back till you bang a few sluts... just saying

but to tell the truth: probably lies, *shit happens like this all the time to regular people. Imagine people who are semi famous.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:54 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,869,012.26
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

If I was a professional athlete, I would not have a serious girl or wife until I retired.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:55 AM
285Kid
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,100,065,045.12

If you between 13 and 44 year old and rich why get married??
Old 10-28-2012, 03:56 AM
damuttz112
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 damuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 55,207.06
To a good poster - FkDaHtrs To a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post
If I was a professional athlete, I would not have a serious girl or wife until I retired.
This.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:56 AM
9 TREY GKB
Banned

Rep Power: 0 9 TREY GKB is infamous around these parts9 TREY GKB is infamous around these parts9 TREY GKB is infamous around these parts9 TREY GKB is infamous around these parts9 TREY GKB is infamous around these parts9 TREY GKB is infamous around these parts9 TREY GKB is infamous around these parts9 TREY GKB is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 17,498.70

khan just earned some stripes
Old 10-28-2012, 03:57 AM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,589,161.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

One of em looks fine. The other got a big square jaw. LOL
Old 10-28-2012, 04:06 AM
Imatroll
I AM NOT A TROLL

Rep Power: 13 Imatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond reputeImatroll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,305,109,588.23
Total Points: 12,405,348,655.40

Doesn't khan txt pictures of his d!ck to girls? I know I read about this somewhere
Old 10-28-2012, 04:11 AM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,589,161.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imatroll View Post
Doesn't khan txt pictures of his d!ck to girls? I know I read about this somewhere
That was to his brother.
Old 10-28-2012, 04:20 AM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 36 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 92,074,301,355.67
Total Points: 132,094,397,576.02
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

According to The Sun - says it all.