Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-28-2012, 11:51 AM
southsidegym
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,357.73

Quote:
Perhaps because Floyd doesn't want to help Manny promote his fight with Marquez.
This Right here! Why is it when Floyd is in the media people say he he need to be quite and get off their t.v and take his dad and uncle with him but when they are silent the exact same people say way isn't Floyd talking? why is he silent, I think they be going through Mayweather withdrawal or something because the only people that bring up the fat that he is not saying anything are the people who claims to hate his guts and wish he would retire, when being silent is virtually the same thing as being retired
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-28-2012, 12:19 PM
B.U.R.N.E.R
Cowboys Fan

Rep Power: 86 B.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,893,777,791,923.10
Total Points: 6,107,988,279,138.28
No Message - No Ceilings No Message - No Ceilings One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love 
Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland 
For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist 
quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia 

Stop acting like you guys don't know whats going on. Wheres there is smoke theres fire. Hes fighting Canelo.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:32 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,011,097,080.53
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by laudium View Post
Whats been up. Heard rumors that he is suffering post traumatic stress after Jail, and the fallout with 50 cent and his wife,etc. ANyone know whats going on with him,.
probably I was in segregation once for 2 weeks it's basically 24 hour lock up. It was freezing when I was there so there was no rec time. He had that but was there much longer so I dont know its tough. Crazy things happen. I heard these freaks talking about molesting kids and went psyco on them which is tough because you cant get to them to beat there azz. It was infuriating. The guy in the cell next to me was eating his own poop and screaming all through the night. It's pretty easy to go crazy and floyd was isolated there for a long time.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:34 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
Everybody waits for Mayweather to say something. It doesn't happen with Pac because Bob does it for him.
So what does that mean? They shouldn't fight?
Old 10-28-2012, 12:38 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
Pac has a signed fight since hes been out and sergio is having surgery.

If mayweather was talking about either of them, people would ***** saying he was only doing it because they werent available.

Now when he doesnt talk about it they say hes afraid even though they know damn well they would say the same thing if he was talking.
he is afraid look at all the things hes said on the record about not taking dangerous fights. About Ali not taking fights the fans pushed him into. He only wants fights that showcase his talents. He doesn't want challenges that could put his health at risk. These are his own words. What else can you get from that unless you are in denial.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:38 PM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 57 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,150,353,281.57
Super Joe Calzagheeeeeeeee - Sir TomJones I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It 
You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon 
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller 

don't worry the day before pac-marquez he will come out and announce his next fight against the berto-guerrero winner. superfight!
Old 10-28-2012, 12:51 PM
iseah100
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 iseah100 has a reputation beyond reputeiseah100 has a reputation beyond reputeiseah100 has a reputation beyond reputeiseah100 has a reputation beyond reputeiseah100 has a reputation beyond reputeiseah100 has a reputation beyond reputeiseah100 has a reputation beyond reputeiseah100 has a reputation beyond reputeiseah100 has a reputation beyond reputeiseah100 has a reputation beyond reputeiseah100 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,108,424,201.78
Total Points: 22,108,454,394.61

He don't wanna talk,damn. Does it matter?
Old 10-28-2012, 12:56 PM
KRAFTSMAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 KRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 74,580,829,543.10
Total Points: 74,580,849,990.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
don't worry the day before pac-marquez he will come out and announce his next fight against the berto-guerrero winner. superfight!
Not a remote possibility. Canelo is too much of a threat for Floyd. Ginger Kid may be the reason for Floyd's losing interest in boxing again.
Old 10-28-2012, 01:00 PM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 57 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,150,353,281.57
Super Joe Calzagheeeeeeeee - Sir TomJones I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It 
You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon 
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
Not a remote possibility. Canelo is too much of a threat for Floyd. Ginger Kid may be the reason for Floyd's losing interest in boxing again.
fu-kk man. where are all the baldomir's when you need them? i want to see floyd fight!
Old 10-28-2012, 01:17 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
fu-kk man. where are all the baldomir's when you need them? i want to see floyd fight!
You know Floyd, When the going gets tough Floyd goes into retirement. If he did it in his prime he certainly won't challenge himself now. Pac and Martinez are out they are to much of a risk. Canelo might be green enough but the unknowns might spook the mayweather clan. They don't want to take any chances. All maynever can do is crass his fingers and hope Guerraro beats a non roided up berto. That should give him enough credibility for Mayweather to finally make his dream match with him.