Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Mr.Easy
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 28,539.03

In all of their fight I don't recall Marquez ever knocking Pacquiao down but I do remember Marquez on the floor a few times. Marquez would need a K.O. to erase the split decision loses. That counter punching style will only result in a split decision at best against Pacquiao who has already won by decision couple of times & he will always be viewed as the busier fighter in that scenario.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-27-2012, 11:00 AM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 53 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,789,489,313,079.77
Total Points: 2,035,489,501,096.72
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by woopwoop View Post
It took me 25 rounds to figure out what JMM was doing that was so effective against Manny. JMM turns Manny counter clockwise, JMM slips/bobs to his left, pivot to his left, everything to the left for jmm, spinning Manny counter clockwise and neutralizing Manny’s left hand
Moving to your left is moving clockwise. Looks like you got some more things to figure out.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:16 AM
woopwoop
Contender

Rep Power: 3 woopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,107.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
Moving to your left is moving clockwise. Looks like you got some more things to figure out.
clockwise is what i meant. i'm not sure how i ended up writing "counterclockwise". i honestly meant clockwise, you can only move clockwise if you move/pivot to the left. i will correct that in my thread.

anyways, if people will use common sense they will understand or just point it out instead of using it as a reason to discredit the whole point of the thread and thread starter.

Last edited by woopwoop; 10-27-2012 at 11:24 AM.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:25 AM
B-Bomber
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 3 B-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeB-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeB-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeB-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeB-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeB-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeB-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeB-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeB-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeB-Bomber has a reputation beyond reputeB-Bomber has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,648.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by woopwoop View Post
if Pacquiao is already aware of this i would not be surprise if he KO JMM this time around.
You're kinda funny, you know?.

You assume to know more about boxing than Manny's team, yet I'm the one who is supposedly arrogant.

I mean, Paq should hire you straight away, I'm sure he'd win at least 50 bouts in a row ... by K.O... within 3 rounds... by just following your advices
Old 10-28-2012, 05:49 AM
Young Money
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Young Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Money has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,151,029.18

You're supposed to move clockwise against a southpaw.

It's no secret, they teach it in gyms all around the world
Old 10-28-2012, 07:12 AM
casual hero
Up and Comer

Total Points: 19,337.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Money View Post
You're supposed to move clockwise against a southpaw.

It's no secret, they teach it in gyms all around the world

What this guy says. One of the most fundamental techniques when fighting a southpaw along with the straight right down the pipe.

Message to the T'S you are not the Messiah you are only saying what every coach is telling any young amateur when training for his first fight with a southpaw.
The fact that it took you 25 rounds to figure this out, shows exactly how much you know about boxing.

JMM has success against Pac because he is a very effective counter puncher with great timing.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:22 AM
Prince_Pugilist
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Prince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,035,609.27

I didn't bother reading the whole of your "letter" because the fact is, Manny, Roach, his entire team know what JMM does to them but it is one thing to know, another thing to counteract it. JMM/Manny are perfect foils for each other, it's not as if Manny doesn't give the great Marquez any problems. As long as these two get in a ring together, they will keep providing world class entertainment.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:28 AM
woopwoop
Contender

Rep Power: 3 woopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,107.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Bomber View Post
You're kinda funny, you know?.

You assume to know more about boxing than Manny's team, yet I'm the one who is supposedly arrogant.

I mean, Paq should hire you straight away, I'm sure he'd win at least 50 bouts in a row ... by K.O... within 3 rounds... by just following your advices

i did not say or assume, i know more than Manny's team. but that is something they should look at.

you know it not is impossible that they overlooked something and people outside the team will notice you know.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:36 AM
oc9979
Bad Intentions

Rep Power: 21 oc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond reputeoc9979 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,343,446,693,466.69
Total Points: 1,573,671,542,489.54
sharing tv link - Sir TomJones 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 

^the great Emmanuel Steward resurrected on the third day.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:40 AM
AllEyesOpen
Speech Cobra

Rep Power: 1465 AllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,196,982,394.22
Total Points: 2,198,071,109.17
cheers! - led 

JMM Figured Pacquiao out after the first round of their first fight, and has been successful with his adjustment ever since. If Pacquiao hasn't figured out what he has to do to win after 3 fights, he's not going to get it now.

& honestly, I don't think it's simply knowing what to do against Marquez, it's actually implementing it. I think Pac and Roach have known what they have to do for some time, they just haven't been able to do it.