Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-26-2012, 09:48 PM
woopwoop
Contender

Rep Power: 3 woopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 29,627.37
Default Manny - JMM's style against Manny

this thread/letter is for Manny as well, just in case he hasn't figured out JMM's style yet against him.

It took me 25 rounds to figure out what JMM was doing that was so effective against Manny. JMM turns Manny clockwise, JMM slips/bobs to his left, pivot to his left, everything to the left for jmm, spinning Manny clockwise and neutralizing Mannyís left hand, not just neutralizing the straight left, but neutralizing the left hand altogether, except maybe the left hook, but since jmm is virtually behind Pac the left hook would not have the same power when it lands. And since JMM is virtually hitting Manny from behind, JMM also neutralizes part of Mannyís right hand arsenals as well, because he is behind Manny most of the time when they trade punches. That is all there is to JMMís technique. He HIDES BEHIND MANNY then he counters.

I was going to write this prior to Bradley fight because i was thinking Bradley team might implement the same technique, but because Manny showed he wanted the 4th fight just moments after the 3rd fight led me to assume that Roach and Manny have figured out JMMís technique after the 3rd fight. I was so confident Roach and Manny figured out JMMís technique I did not bother to write this prior to Bradley fight.

Low and behold Bradley implemented the same technique and made Manny miss but Bradley could not capitalize because he does not have the same skill level as JMM (and because of Bradley natural style of fighting). so manny just piled on the points but unfortunately for manny the judges was blinded by the number of misses instead of the number to Hits Pac made to Bradley.

I hope Manny and his team reads this if they havenít figured out JMM yet.

pls forgive my English its my second language.

edited: i wrote counter-clockwise instead of clockwise

Last edited by woopwoop; 10-27-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Snake...
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Snake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these partsSnake... is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 10,016,209,410.91
have an apple....... - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by woopwoop View Post
this thread/letter is for Manny as well, just in case he hasn't figured out JMM's style yet against him.

It took me 25 rounds to figure out what JMM was doing that was so effective against Manny. JMM turns Manny counter clockwise, JMM slips/bobs to his left, pivot to his left, everything to the left for jmm, spinning Manny counter clockwise and neutralizing Mannyís left hand, not just neutralizing the straight left, but neutralizing the left hand altogether, except maybe the left hook, but since jmm is virtually behind Pac the left hook would not have the same power when it lands. And since JMM is virtually hitting Manny from behind, JMM also neutralizes part of Mannyís right hand arsenals as well, because he is behind Manny most of the time when they trade punches. That is all there is to JMMís technique. He HIDES BEHIND MANNY then he counters.

I was going to write this prior to Bradley fight because i was thinking Bradley team might implement the same technique, but because Manny showed he wanted the 4th fight just moments after the 3rd fight led me to assume that Roach and Manny have figured out JMMís technique after the 3rd fight. I was so confident Roach and Manny figured out JMMís technique I did not bother to write this prior to Bradley fight.

Low and behold Bradley implemented the same technique and made Manny miss but Bradley could not capitalize because he does not have the same skill level as JMM. so manny just piled on the points but unfortunately for manny the judges was blinded by the number of misses instead of the number to Hits Pac made to Bradley.

I hope Manny and his team reads this if they havenít figured out JMM yet.

pls forgive my English its my second language.
i doubt it
Old 10-26-2012, 09:55 PM
woopwoop
Contender

Rep Power: 3 woopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond reputewoopwoop has a reputation beyond repute

im going to keep bumping this until fight night
Old 10-26-2012, 10:40 PM
dibzvincent143
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 104,100,267.17

watch boxing fury and they explained everything there..
Old 10-26-2012, 10:57 PM
Hyper Knuckles
Knights of the Round

Rep Power: 7 Hyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 699,788,928,264.85
Total Points: 940,146,451,127.41
A Toast to a great Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Here you go man! - codey Good post bro. keep up the good work. - codey A toast for the return of the King, congrats. - Dinamita 03 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Hyper Knuckles 

It's going to be a fiesta in Mexico after Dec 8, early Christmas present for their boxing fans.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:58 PM
JonoYoungP4P
TBE

Rep Power: 39 JonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,336,450,289,813.72
Total Points: 1,536,450,110,887.16
Cheers for the streams - alza1988 thanks - solly6 couldnt green ya, so ill gift ya, thanx for the threatening message - bcfc Happy New Year - Freedom. money team - MR. LARRYX 
Autism - !! AI-Holmes!! 

masterful counter-punching
Old 10-26-2012, 11:11 PM
woopwoop
Contender

if Pacquiao is already aware of this i would not be surprise if he KO JMM this time around.

p.s

jmm's technique only works well against southpaw where he can hide behind the opponent. where as against orthodox fighters (mayweather, also against Past prime barrera jmm had a hard time) he has no where to hide.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:37 PM
woopwoop
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
It's going to be a fiesta in Mexico after Dec 8, early Christmas present for their boxing fans.
yep, if jmm wins.

Last edited by woopwoop; 10-26-2012 at 11:57 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:51 AM
B-Bomber
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 3 B-Bomber is just really niceB-Bomber is just really niceB-Bomber is just really niceB-Bomber is just really niceB-Bomber is just really nice
Total Points: 22,917.29

It is not "hiding", it is called footwork.Namely pivoting.
One can pivot in both directions, for different reasons.

Deflecting your opponent's line of attack without being forced against the ropes is only one of the possible uses.

By the way...
even though Manny is a rather unorthodox, wild fighter, I am pretty sure he knows about pivoting
Old 10-27-2012, 10:21 AM
woopwoop
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Bomber View Post
It is not "hiding", it is called footwork.Namely pivoting.
One can pivot in both directions, for different reasons.

Deflecting your opponent's line of attack without being forced against the ropes is only one of the possible uses.

By the way...
even though Manny is a rather unorthodox, wild fighter, I am pretty sure he knows about pivoting
youre taking my word "hiding" literally. i know about footwork, pivoting etc. i already mentioned that in my thread. jmm side stepping, pivoting, slipping, bobbing to the left creates an angle for him that makes it very hard for Pac to hit = "hiding".

and im not saying Manny does not know pivoting. im sure he does, in the eyes of the untrained or just casual boxing fans, Manny may look like a wild and unorthodox fighter, but if you know boxing you will notice that his foot work is up there with the best of them. that is not the point of my thread.

p.s

its funny when you post something like this all of a sudden boxing experts comes out and acts like they knew it all along.

Last edited by woopwoop; 10-27-2012 at 02:50 PM.