Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-26-2012, 08:06 PM
JonoYoungP4P
TBE

Rep Power: 39 JonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,118,281,817,578.67
Total Points: 1,318,281,632,162.90
Cheers for the streams - alza1988 thanks - solly6 couldnt green ya, so ill gift ya, thanx for the threatening message - bcfc Happy New Year - Freedom. money team - MR. LARRYX 
Autism - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Would like to ghost vs maidana, was due to happen 18 months ago.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-26-2012, 08:47 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 59 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,779,331,041.66
Total Points: 142,117,091,857.74
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Maidana-Berto would be a sight.

Two of the worst fighters in recent years he seem to have big fanbases, for whatever reason, amongst the boxing community.

I probably lean on Maidana solely for the reason he has a style.
How are they two of the worst fighters?

The reason they're popular is fairly obvious, they're entertaining in the ring.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:50 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 64 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 506,473,595,582,143.50
Total Points: 535,693,711,674,236.19
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
How are they two of the worst fighters?

The reason they're popular is fairly obvious, they're entertaining in the ring.
I didn't say they are the worst 2 fighters in the sport.

I said they are two of the worst fighters in the sport with large fan bases.

And I agree that Maidana is a reasonably entertaining fighter despite his crudeness but Berto on the other hand I don't find remotely entertaining at all.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:55 PM
Rapid Counter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Rapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,876,728,397,823.03
Total Points: 72,566,728,399,746.27
Cool poster (GL on our bet) - eddie_monster Happy Easter babe :) :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for the help bro! - Camp Beast 1k - rorymac you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. 
you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. your sig...Lmao!...beer on me... - jose830 Thanks! - FeFist nice albums! i will be paying random visits :D - jose830 LOL @ your sig, heres a cookie from someones picnic basket i looted - Yogi Bear 
Long time man, im not around so much anymore, but here is a beer my brethren - chav Your the man bro - torosboxing75 

Maidana should go back to 140. It looks like he didn't carry his punch up to 147 and his punch and his heart is all he has going for him. He should move back down to 140 where he can bang, Garcia seems to be getting him a bit slicker judging by his last fight, was using the jab and (unusual for him) bobbing and weaving nicely. Maidana should have another run at a 140 strap. Him vs Garcia would be a great fight.

Saying all that he does look drained as f**k at 140 lol
Old 10-26-2012, 08:58 PM
JonoYoungP4P
TBE

Rep Power: 39 JonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond reputeJonoYoungP4P has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,118,281,817,578.67
Total Points: 1,318,281,632,162.90
Cheers for the streams - alza1988 thanks - solly6 couldnt green ya, so ill gift ya, thanx for the threatening message - bcfc Happy New Year - Freedom. money team - MR. LARRYX 
Autism - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Counter View Post
Maidana should go back to 140. It looks like he didn't carry his punch up to 147 and his punch and his heart is all he has going for him. He should move back down to 140 where he can bang, Garcia seems to be getting him a bit slicker judging by his last fight, was using the jab and (unusual for him) bobbing and weaving nicely. Maidana should have another run at a 140 strap. Him vs Garcia would be a great fight.

Saying all that he does look drained as f**k at 140 lol
Its a funny thing with madiana, looks way to sluggish at 140lbs and then lacks power at 147lbs haha.

Agreed, maidana's last fight was a great performance, a new style and it worked really well for him.

he wil get that 140lbs strap definatley
Old 10-26-2012, 09:55 PM
ADozenArrows
Legend Precedes Me

Rep Power: 8 ADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond reputeADozenArrows has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,289,178.02
Total Points: 23,341,977.10
1,000 posts - ??? 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ADozenArrows Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ??? 

Wouldn't mind a fight against Berto, win or lose against Guerrero.