Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2012, 01:59 PM
My Name Is...
HTownTexan

Rep Power: 27 My Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,078,776,946.82
Total Points: 213,079,215,899.57
Cheers my friend. Green K returned also - deanrw Hang in there HT.  I'm sorry to hear about the recent storke of unforutnate luck for your loved ones. - ABOSWORTH sorry to hear about your families unfortunate accident bro. - El Gallo Negro! Thanks man, enjoy the sig - danc1984 Have one on me Homie!..Appreciate the gifts!.. - .::WaRCoTTo::. 
you get green k aswell, keep pissing the ricans off, lol, i like to do that aswell, viva mexico!!!!!! - Tha_Greatest enjoy Cotto's delicious tears - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Perro Gay and Lesbian Pride - Akinapepemo Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr LarryX View Post
man you need to stop playing and get back with her,cause she aint going nowhere
Man, f*ck that bro..... She ****ed it up with this one girl that I really really liked. I tried to hang with her, still be cool with her, but I just can't do it anymore.

F*ck, back to square one.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:45 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 207 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 362,656,130,477,347,504,128.00
Total Points: 362,656,222,477,347,717,120.00
you something else man. You generous as hell - MAKING_MONEY positive unbiased posts - thuggery Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios for that kunt between ur legs - Warrios take it like it's floyd - Warrios 
celebrate ur inner fruit - Warrios No Message - WESS A hero of Boxingscene - valero Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 TMT - JonoYoungP4P 
No Message - Scott.Weiland. im dropping benjamins like AB - sugarsmosley u stay up breh - BTL WAR Mayweather! - LoadedWraps To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps 
Have one on me Lad - Rocky... Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name Is... View Post
Man, f*ck that bro..... She ****ed it up with this one girl that I really really liked. I tried to hang with her, still be cool with her, but I just can't do it anymore.

F*ck, back to square one.
How did she mess it up and make this chick leave so quickly? if the chick really cared for you she wouldnt leave that fast man
Old 10-25-2012, 06:03 PM
My Name Is...
HTownTexan

Rep Power: 27 My Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond reputeMy Name Is... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,078,776,946.82
Total Points: 213,079,215,899.57
Cheers my friend. Green K returned also - deanrw Hang in there HT.  I'm sorry to hear about the recent storke of unforutnate luck for your loved ones. - ABOSWORTH sorry to hear about your families unfortunate accident bro. - El Gallo Negro! Thanks man, enjoy the sig - danc1984 Have one on me Homie!..Appreciate the gifts!.. - .::WaRCoTTo::. 
you get green k aswell, keep pissing the ricans off, lol, i like to do that aswell, viva mexico!!!!!! - Tha_Greatest enjoy Cotto's delicious tears - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Perro Gay and Lesbian Pride - Akinapepemo Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr LarryX View Post
How did she mess it up and make this chick leave so quickly? if the chick really cared for you she wouldnt leave that fast man
Naw, oh girl has been iffy of the whole situation from the jump. She didn't want to talk to me at first, but I finally convinced her, and it was all good.

I got dome from her 5 times, and she wanted me to return the favor and I never did. Then I had a chance to hit twice, legs in the air, feet on my shoulders, and didn't **** her. Straight up, I just wasn't ready. After that she's been accusing me of seeing her (which I have been, but never admitted to), and stuff been going downhill.

Then with my girl tagging me at places with her on FB ****ed me up. F*ck it, I live to fight another day. I can't lie tho, I've known her for 4 years, and I did catch feelings for this b*tch.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:14 PM
ANACONDA
Banned

Rep Power: 31 ANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,949,162,552,384.47
Total Points: 60,914,012,738,548.54
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - £-4-£ No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - ƒallenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Find yourself an interesting sport that involves women......lots of women.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:15 PM
ANACONDA
Banned

Rep Power: 31 ANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond reputeANACONDA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,949,162,552,384.47
Total Points: 60,914,012,738,548.54
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - £-4-£ No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - ƒallenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

It works for me!