Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Cotto vs Trout Who's going to win this Fight?
Cotto by KO 34 41.46%
Trout By KO 4 4.88%
Cotto by Dec 29 35.37%
Trout by Dec 15 18.29%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 10-27-2012, 09:08 AM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 67 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,694,990,569,811,127.25
Total Points: 1,724,210,685,940,242.25
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

I think Cotto will win but this will be the first time he fights a legitmate, bigger, stronger 154 Lber.

I think Trout will trouble him at times and it will be a close fight.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-27-2012, 09:16 AM
Mr.Easy
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 28,561.03

I think Cotto is out of this guy's league he will need loaded gloves to have a chance in this fight. Plus Trout doesn't sound like he believes he can win when I hear him speak about the fight he sounds like he is just promoting the fight saying the right things.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Beater_of_ass
male ass that is

Rep Power: 12 Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 88,531.64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sttag View Post
I guess I respectfully disagree with the consensus. I really think Trout is gonna take the decision. He's not gonna engage, he's not gonna stand by the ropes, he's gonna tag him from the outside and keep moving the whole fight. He's gonna look awful doing it but he's gonna win imo. That said, I hope Cotto wins, gonna be rooting for him.
So he's going to try to do what Foreman did and this is what is going to lead to a win?
Old 10-27-2012, 11:26 AM
Samboxrec
Contender

Rep Power: 2 Samboxrec will become famous soon enoughSamboxrec will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,730.78
Total Points: 35,032.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringlife View Post
I have no interest on betting on this fight. I think this one is going to be a close fight. I can't call it on this one. I want to see what you guys think about who wins this fight.
I think cotto will at first take the centre of the ring combo's to the body early on disrupt trouts rhythm while trout will have some success with his right hand but I believe cotto has vastly more experience coming off a hard fought mayweather bout with pedro Diaz also continuing in cottos corner I see a lopsided ud winning on all cards
Old 10-27-2012, 12:38 PM
KnockUTheFukOut
biased dickrider

Rep Power: 15 KnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,169,489.66
To a good poster - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Trout in a SHOCKER!

I think his size and him being southpaw will be a problem for Cotto, the size don't mean anything but when a fighter knows how to use his size to his advantage like Trout who has an excellent and long jab plus Trout is extremely slick and slippery, I think Cotto will have problems getting inside to the Body, I think Trout landing that jab repeatedly will do damage to Cotto either swelling or maybe even CUTS

So I will take Trout by either a Shocking Stoppage in the 10th or late rounds or Trout by UD...I could also see Cotto getting a controversial win so they can make the Cotto fight, similar to how Oscar De La Hoya ROBBED Felix Sturm to make the Bernard Hopkins Fight!

I feel like Trout is not getting any respect because most have no clue who he is which is fine, most are going by Boxrec lol Trout reminds me of the Late Vernon Forrest, has that excellent size and outstanding BOXING SKILLS

Even if it is in a losing effort I think Trout will win some fans over!
Old 10-27-2012, 03:38 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 269,064,148.04
Total Points: 200,269,197,510.75
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
Trout in a SHOCKER!

I think his size and him being southpaw will be a problem for Cotto, the size don't mean anything but when a fighter knows how to use his size to his advantage like Trout who has an excellent and long jab plus Trout is extremely slick and slippery, I think Cotto will have problems getting inside to the Body, I think Trout landing that jab repeatedly will do damage to Cotto either swelling or maybe even CUTS

So I will take Trout by either a Shocking Stoppage in the 10th or late rounds or Trout by UD...I could also see Cotto getting a controversial win so they can make the Cotto fight, similar to how Oscar De La Hoya ROBBED Felix Sturm to make the Bernard Hopkins Fight!

I feel like Trout is not getting any respect because most have no clue who he is which is fine, most are going by Boxrec lol Trout reminds me of the Late Vernon Forrest, has that excellent size and outstanding BOXING SKILLS

Even if it is in a losing effort I think Trout will win some fans over!
I hope Trout brings it that night but it will be tough to beat Cotto in NYC.
Old 11-18-2012, 12:38 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 269,064,148.04
Total Points: 200,269,197,510.75
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

So not a lot of people on here are giving Trout a chance in this fight.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:25 AM
Da Boxer
Cotto Soldier

Rep Power: 10 Da Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond reputeDa Boxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,138,037,161,899,393.50
Total Points: 4,138,037,162,553,145.00
For the Ownage in the Cotto fans were rude thread - setting the record straight son! - The Surgeon For a fellow Cotto fan - jazluvr War Cotto! - valero ATG poster - sugarsmosley WAR COTTO! - jazluvr 
Para Celebrar Primo.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES thanks for sharing #GuerraCotto - -jose- WaR Cotto - CASA DE COMBATE have a kneeguel cotto toy so you can cool off bozo - Risen 

Cotto will TKO the Champ <10 rounds.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:29 AM
#thirsty
Banned

Rep Power: 0 #thirsty has a spectacular aura about#thirsty has a spectacular aura about#thirsty has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 11,842.25

I have a feeling Trout will run, but since Cotto is a seasoned veteran he'll know how to deal with it. Cotto by UD
Old 11-19-2012, 05:37 AM
joesaiditstrue
wat da problem iz

Rep Power: 12 joesaiditstrue has a reputation beyond reputejoesaiditstrue has a reputation beyond reputejoesaiditstrue has a reputation beyond reputejoesaiditstrue has a reputation beyond reputejoesaiditstrue has a reputation beyond reputejoesaiditstrue has a reputation beyond reputejoesaiditstrue has a reputation beyond reputejoesaiditstrue has a reputation beyond reputejoesaiditstrue has a reputation beyond reputejoesaiditstrue has a reputation beyond reputejoesaiditstrue has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,381,658,478.84
Total Points: 67,381,667,918.28

cotto by KO? are you ****ing kidding me people....

cotto SD/MD controversial similar to clottey fight