Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-04-2016, 06:46 AM
about.thousands
Banned

Quoted: 2651 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 about.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,500,000,000,377,856.00
One of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. knowledgeable poster, keep it up - Omowale Tribe Fuckin retarded Negrita - El-blanco Sit on this you cunt. - denium Thanks for the translation - about.thousands 
No Message - Santa_ 
Default Some Ali quotes. Rest In Power, brother Ali

Quote:
All Jews and gentiles are devils… Blacks are no devils… Everything black people doing wrong comes from [the white people]: Drinking, smoking, prostitution, homosexuality, stealing, gambling: It all comes from [the white people]
Quote:
My conscience won't let me go shoot my brother, or some darker people, or some poor hungry people in the mud for big powerful America. And shoot them for what? They never called me ******, they never lynched me, they didn't put no dogs on me, they didn't rob me of my nationality, rape and kill my mother and father. ... Shoot them for what? How can I shoot them poor people? Just take me to jail.
Quote:
Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go 10,000 miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on Brown people in Vietnam while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights? No I’m not going 10,000 miles from home to help murder and burn another poor nation simply to continue the domination of white slave masters of the darker people the world over. This is the day when such evils must come to an end. I have been warned that to take such a stand would cost me millions of dollars. But I have said it once and I will say it again. The real enemy of my people is here. I will not disgrace my religion, my people or myself by becoming a tool to enslave those who are fighting for their own justice, freedom and equality. If I thought the war was going to bring freedom and equality to 22 million of my people they wouldn’t have to draft me, I’d join tomorrow. I have nothing to lose by standing up for my beliefs. So I’ll go to jail, so what? We’ve been in jail for 400 years.
When asked how he felt about the suspects in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks sharing his Islamic faith

Quote:
What's really hurting me, the name Islam is involved, and Muslim is involved and causing trouble and starting hate and violence. … Islam is not a killer religion. … Islam means peace, I couldn't just sit home and watch people label Muslims as the reason for this problem.
Quote:
I've opened up businesses across the country, selling products and I don't want to say… the wrong thing and hurt my business
In an interview with Playboy Ali said "A black man should be killed if he's messing with a white woman." When the interviewer asked about black women crossing the colour barrier, Ali responded: "Then she dies. Kill her, too."
The Playboy journalist, who interviewed the boxer, was closer to the mark when he observed of his subject: "You're beginning to sound like a carbon copy of a white racist."

Quote:
I'm the most recognized and loved man that ever lived coz there weren't no satellites when Jesus and Moses were around.

Ali talking about speaking to the KKK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUQNKb_1xlc#t=1530

Full interview on the Parkinson show
Old 06-04-2016, 07:15 AM
about.thousands
Banned

Quoted: 2651 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 about.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,500,000,000,377,856.00
One of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. knowledgeable poster, keep it up - Omowale Tribe Fuckin retarded Negrita - El-blanco Sit on this you cunt. - denium Thanks for the translation - about.thousands 
No Message - Santa_ 

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi Raaji'oon

Share This With Friends

Tags
brother, power, quotes., rest

User Tag List