Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2012, 02:48 AM
Jerub_Baal
Alpha and Omega

Rep Power: 10 Jerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond reputeJerub_Baal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,758,566,772.43
Total Points: 6,858,444,150.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
Maybe I watched a different debate because I don't think it needs explanation. I'm not being sarcastic, just honest. That was an extremely one-sided debate in Obama's favor. Not that it's surprising--hard to beat a sitting president on a debate over foreign policy. But nevertheless Romney was out of his depth in nearly every category and ate a few zingers as well. I don't believe it changes the election too much as I doubt there are as many undecideds as some would like to think. But if you're asking me who won the debate then I don't know what to tell you. It wasn't very close.
Wow, I guess I could understand you if I put my mind to a pleabian level. If looking at Obama's zingers (which most of them are completely false by the way) - maybe that would put you in the mindset of a total ignorant f*ck. It's so sad to see people like you with a very little understanding of politics - and judge a debate based on ignoble understanding....
Old 10-23-2012, 02:49 AM
IIG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 IIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 49,210,615,569,518.88
Total Points: 49,252,870,161,605.77
Be Joyful - Gift Giver HAPPY B-DAY MY NIG! ENJOY THE FIGHTS!! - al capone closest thing i could find to a "5th" HAPPY NEW YEAR to u my dude - the mesiah Gift to myself. - IIG Good poster. - ddangerous 
No Message - IIG No Message - IIG No Message - IIG 

This should have been a poll. Anyone that saw it knows who the winner was, so arguing is pointless.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:51 AM
arraamis
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 33 arraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,648,449,536,032.83
Total Points: 13,341,719,910,420.45
Tasty - ??? No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis 
No Message - arraamis Tasty... - ??? have one on me! - Alx. have a gift bro - chiguy91 Gift - eddie_monster 
Well done on 4k posts :D - *Boss Lady* Vday love :D - *Boss Lady* No Message - chiguy91 have a gift bro. - chiguy91 thx - Starof David 
please return the favor, bro. - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - FkDaHtrs great poster - sugarsmosley 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Kuyukut Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - arraamis Childhood Cancer - arraamis 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - chiguy91 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Starof David Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Starof David Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Starof David Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jury 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajahBell View Post
Most voting for Gary Johnson knows that it is a principled vote. But, if he gets 5% of the vote, then the Libertarian Party will have access to general election funds in the next election which will advance libertarian ideals and exposure. This will allow a person with Ron Paul Ideals a shot of being included at the national debates. So, I'm voting Gary Johnson for the future of the country.

Gary Johnson, he wants to cut government spending drastically even the military which will lead to a balanced budget, and hopefully surplus to lower the debt if taxes stays the same. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that we need to either cut spending drastically, raise taxes significantly on everyone, or a combination of both if we want to lower the debt. The President wants more spending and raise taxes. Romeny, wants lower taxes but little cut to spending. Only Gary Johnson is honest enough to propose drastic cuts to spending in order to lower the debt.
Ron Paul, Gary Johnson etc.... The Libertarian Party is becoming the party of "If Only" and that's not the way to make a difference or an impact. Ron Paul couldn't get a Libertarian voice in the process, because the powers that be wouldn't let it happen. That's why he had to campaign under the GOP banner and there was no way in hell the GOP would allow him to usurp pure GOP party candidates. So, he becomes a form of entertainment, instead of a force to be reckoned with.

If the Libertarian Party ever expects to become a force, then they need to campaign during the off-season, get the people behind their agenda, not only in word but in action. Campaigning during the time when the established parties do their thing isn't the way to go and history has proven that that strategy isn't working.

I'll be the first to state, that the Libertarian Party has some great ideas and present a good agenda, but their organizational platform needs a lot of work.

How long do they plan on staying in the back row of the theater?

We've been through this same routine already, its time to either step up or shut up. Supporters of the Libertarian Party need to make them relevant and get them on the ballot or stop talking about them .... because talk is getting cheaper by the day, and unless some of the people haven't noticed -- WE ARE SERIOUSLY RUNNING OUTTA TIME.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:08 AM
IMDAZED
You'll catch feelings

Rep Power: 92 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 192,347,761,796,955.38
Total Points: 1,000,194,350,927,304,832.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
Wow, I guess I could understand you if I put my mind to a pleabian level. If looking at Obama's zingers (which most of them are completely false by the way) - maybe that would put you in the mindset of a total ignorant f*ck. It's so sad to see people like you with a very little understanding of politics - and judge a debate based on ignoble understanding....
What was false? I haven't followed up the fact-checking. Then again I don't need that to tell me that parties are adept at lying.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:56 AM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 28 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,166,270,440,746.18
Total Points: 11,781,921,686,757.69
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
Romney was more consistent with his talking points and delivered them better.

The actual subject matter of their discussions means next to nothing. It's always full of lies and mistakes. Romney speaks better than Obama, and Obama looked like he was reaching at times. His attacks came off as fake and pushy.

Romney captivated his Hispanic audience. He spoke to us tonight with his Latin America points and we listened. Romney won this by a hair.
It is painfully obvious you didn't watch the debate, you literally said nothing...
Old 10-23-2012, 09:14 AM
RajahBell
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 RajahBell has a reputation beyond reputeRajahBell has a reputation beyond reputeRajahBell has a reputation beyond reputeRajahBell has a reputation beyond reputeRajahBell has a reputation beyond reputeRajahBell has a reputation beyond reputeRajahBell has a reputation beyond reputeRajahBell has a reputation beyond reputeRajahBell has a reputation beyond reputeRajahBell has a reputation beyond reputeRajahBell has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 95,970,379,261.83
Total Points: 95,970,381,352.39
Happy Holidays  RajahBell, - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by arraamis View Post
Ron Paul, Gary Johnson etc.... The Libertarian Party is becoming the party of "If Only" and that's not the way to make a difference or an impact. Ron Paul couldn't get a Libertarian voice in the process, because the powers that be wouldn't let it happen. That's why he had to campaign under the GOP banner and there was no way in hell the GOP would allow him to usurp pure GOP party candidates. So, he becomes a form of entertainment, instead of a force to be reckoned with.

If the Libertarian Party ever expects to become a force, then they need to campaign during the off-season, get the people behind their agenda, not only in word but in action. Campaigning during the time when the established parties do their thing isn't the way to go and history has proven that that strategy isn't working.

I'll be the first to state, that the Libertarian Party has some great ideas and present a good agenda, but their organizational platform needs a lot of work.

How long do they plan on staying in the back row of the theater?

We've been through this same routine already, its time to either step up or shut up. Supporters of the Libertarian Party need to make them relevant and get them on the ballot or stop talking about them .... because talk is getting cheaper by the day, and unless some of the people haven't noticed -- WE ARE SERIOUSLY RUNNING OUTTA TIME.
Gary Johnson is on the ballot of 48 states with the other 2 being challenged in the courts. So he is on the ballot, but change isn't going to happen overnight and certainly won't happen if we keep on voting for the 2 main parties. Therefore the goal of this election is get 5% of the votes so that the Libertarian Party will get access to general election funds which might get them relevant. Then the next goal for the next election is to survey 15% of the population so that the candidate can participate at the debates. After that who knows, we might have a Whig party situation.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:16 AM
T.Horton
Banned

Rep Power: 0 T.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,393,791,078.93
Total Points: 1,319,635,987,608.72
enjoy it mate! - MexicanMauler No Message - Thank Me Later Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas to you and yours Tim. I hope 2013 is your best year ever. - deanrw Happy Holidays Timothy.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Cheers brother, I appreciate it ! - BulgariasFinest happy new year my man! - HUGH JASS my homie Tim have a happy and safe New Years for you and your family brother. - jose830 Happy new years !! - BulgariasFinest 
Happy New Year Timmy!! - Lorily thanks for the points. - Golden help me finish this 6 pack - AyoMaDu thank you! - Barnburner Cheers dude! - fladz 
Thanks for help - Weltschmerz like a boss! - HUGH JASS No Message - jose830 20,000 post! - jose830 eat up son!!! - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - eddie_monster Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - eddie_monster Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - eddie_monster Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - eddie_monster 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Terrel Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - codey AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MexicanMauler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MexicanMauler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Huey- 

I would much rather watch this (in hindsight) that debate was boring as all get up.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:01 AM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,332,644.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

I liked Obama in the debate last night.

He definitely won that debate.

2-1 Obama in the best outta 3 series.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:04 AM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,332,644.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

One thing I would have roasted Obama on if I were Romney was the subject of drone strikes.

Obama's drone strikes have killed tens of innocent civilians in Pakistan.

Drone strikes have got to stop.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:42 AM
-jose-
Middleweight Champion

Rep Power: 259 -jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,496,777,827,620,408,516,411,392.00
Total Points: 1,496,777,833,450,420,746,321,920.00
Back at ya bro :fing02: - Rapid Counter No Message - HughJass Donation - HughJass Bird Sht-t Medal - -Kev- PMSL it wouldn't let me green you but this is well deserved. - HughJass 
what a generous man - sugarsmosley Top man homie. - HughJass youre the man carnal - Cleto_Reyes Mama mia's homemade pizza-enjoy - jazluvr jose an atg - Mike D 
i forgot to give thanks for them points. enjoy my man - Mr Ehrmantraut Cheers - Beercules A cold one,regards.gracias. - Scott-Weiland WARNING Notorious BIG - -jose- thx!! - J-champ 
Thanks bro!! Legend. - Psylence83 Great poster lol - Jloro Quick payoff always appreciated!! - Psylence83 No Message - PAC-BOY ATG gifs - Banderivets 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Hepatitis C - Hard Dick World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Hard Dick Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Illangelo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Illangelo 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MELLY-MEL... World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPug View Post
I liked Obama in the debate last night.

He definitely won that debate.

2-1 Obama in the best outta 3 series.
the reason I also believe Obama won was because he sucked less than Romney, neither impressed me...

I kept getting pissed how Romney kept saying to Obama "I agree with you on that" on most of the foreign policy stuff...Romney wasn't aggressive enough.