Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-18-2016, 06:00 PM #1
Splendiferous

Quoted: 3679 Post(s)
Sterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond reputeSterling Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 315,990,534,144,362,112.00
Total Points: 319,080,479,696,599,680.00
Not quite the curved TV but the best I could do. - Mike D Great poster - jas Hilarious - jas The GGG Robe 2/5 - EXTREMELY rare. Given to very few who show warrior characteristics. The robe has a beautiful silhouette of myself against the sunset holding LarryX by his legs and he is not moving... - Golovkin Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
(Comments Thread For: Cotto's Adviser Says...) well said! - -jose- Hilarious - jas For #1 cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Second Place Cuck award - HiLo Rudyo! Dani Jenson is a goddess - Santa_ 
Great Post! - eco1 one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. exposing the "media" and their true virtue - Tago Nang Tago Cheers to a quality poster! - BombZquad For exposing the ______ oligarchy - Sup 
We did it!!! MAGA!!! - krazyn8tive 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - anthonydavid11 
Thumbs down Sigh...Smd....Why the HELL, Is President Obama, PUSHING Gay Agenda INTERNATIONALLY???

No Gay Diplomats: U.S. and British Promotion of LGBT Rights Abroad Sparks Backlash

Quote:
(CNSNews.com) – Stepped-up efforts by the U.S. and British governments to promote homosexual rights abroad are risking a backlash in conservative countries, where critics say the West is trying to impose norms that clash with local tradition, religion and culture.

While the Obama administration characterizes its aim as upholding the human rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered (LGBT) people, the campaign is perceived instead in some of these countries as a drive to promote a homosexual lifestyle and behavior.

Opposition has been stoked by several developments, including remarks by President Obama during a visit to Africa last month; his nomination in June of five openly gay political appointees as ambassadors; and British Prime Minister David Cameron’s comments last week about his desire to “export” same-sex marriage around the world now that Britain has legalized it.

The latest flare-up in reaction is in Nigeria, where the government on Monday sought to calm anger over comments by Foreign Minister Olugbenga Ashiru, who was quoted as telling the official News Agency of Nigeria last week that “if we have diplomats with same-sex spouses posted to Nigeria, we have no choice but to accredit them accordingly because they come from countries where such law [legalizing same-sex marriage] is in place.”
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...parks-backlash

The Obama Administration's Bold but Risky Plan to Make Africa Gay-Friendly

Quote:
A new U.S. initiative to improve the sub-Saharan's notoriously poor LGBT rights could already be inspiring a backlash.
https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...iendly/254086/

Gay U.S. ambassador faces backlash in Dominican Republic

Quote:
High-profile Catholic Church leaders have decried the new diplomatic appointment as a sign of a lack of respect from Obama.
"He has not considered the particularities of our people. The United States is trying to impose on us marriage between gays and lesbians as well as adoption by these couples," said Father Luis Rosario, director of youth ministries for the church.
Cardinal Nicolas de Jesus Lopez Rodriguez has also criticized Brewster's selection several times since Obama announced his appointment over the summer.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/28/world/...us-ambassador/

America’s Gay Ambassador in the Dominican Republic

Quote:
To the Editor:

Although the attacks and slurs against the American ambassador to the Dominican Republic are plainly wrong, so are the initiatives taken by Wally Brewster and the State Department to foster gay rights in that country. Why is the American Embassy helping to start an L.G.B.T. Chamber of Commerce? Why is it hosting L.G.B.T. groups and funneling money to them? Doesn’t anyone understand that this will be seen as a direct intrusion into the cultural and social norms of the host country?

We should not be surprised when countries like Russia, or many countries in Africa, express hostility to nongovernmental organizations, which they see as poorly concealed fronts for foreign interests and social policies inimical to their own.

ALEXANDER GOLDSTEIN

Brooklyn
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/06/op...-republic.html

Philippine president calls U.S. envoy ‘gay son of a *****,’ prompting summons

Quote:
“I was with (incoming defense chief Gen.) Delfin Lorenzana. We talked to Kerry. He was actually OK because I had a fight with his ambassador. I told him: ‘Your ambassador is a gay son of a *****,’ ” Mr. Duterte recounted. “I was annoyed at him, for interfering in the elections, giving statements here and there. He wasn’t supposed to do that.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-us-ambassado/

Sigh...
smdh...

Look at this retard here:

Gay Ambassadors Represent U.S. and LGBT Interests to the World
Gay American diplomats are beacons, whether in tolerant Western Europe or homophobic Russia and China

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...the-world.html

Quote:
When U.S. Ambassador Ted Osius, his husband, and their 15-month-old boy came onto the stage at the American Club in Vietnam’s capital last week,
smdh....

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

REPUGNANCE AT ITS FINEST.....

-----------------------------------------------------

As an AMERICAN,

WHO SUPPORTS GAY RIGHTS, AND GAY MARRIAGE,

I find the foreign policy actions of this president to be quite DISTURBING, DISGUSTING, AND DOWNRIGHT TREACHEROUS.

-What the hell is President Obama doing pushing the gay agenda internationally????

-Why the hell is President Obama HELL BENT on sending GAY AMBASSADORS to conservative religious countries??????

MEMO TO YOU ARROGANT NEOLIBERAL BETA CUCKS! OF THIS SOCIAL MEDIA LOVE EVERYTHING GAY AMERICAN TIME PERIOD,

REALITY>>>>>>>>>> Social Justice Warrioring in the richest most powerful nation on planet earth.

Just because you went to college and learned under a liberal professor,

DOES NOT GIVE YOU MORAL HIGH GROUND AUTHORITY ON ALL SUBJECTS

Just because YOU live in America, does not mean you have all the answers....

YALL
GON
LEARN
THE
HARD
WAY....

And Libtard beta CUCKS! wonder why President Obama is not respected around the world smdh....

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

I bet Americans didnt even know about this initiative....

YALL
GON
LEARN
THE
HARD
WAY....
Sterling Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 06:04 PM #2
Power to the People

Quoted: 2748 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,969,778,609,631,472.00
Total Points: 88,020,723,610,594,944.00
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 
No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn 
Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor 

The democrats are funded by rich billionaires, thats why they change their views. Obama and hiliary supported traditional marriage before 2008, now they are pro gay, many rich hollywood execs are gay into pedo into tranny stuff and donate millions into these parties so the party will do something called quid pro quo, ill scratch your back if you scratch mine, most people are stupid and will just follow their party like a religion or cult and change their views with their party views.

these people are lemmings they usually think they are free thinking individuals but they are not. Everything they do consists of what their party does.

all you need to do is become rich and fund a politician or party and they will scratch your back by promoting your cause be it gay tranny or abortion or etc.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 06:06 PM #3
deicide

Quoted: 3888 Post(s)
-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,936,274,456,759,624,531,968.00
Total Points: 20,960,634,825,762,687,418,368.00
Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- 
Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D congrats.on your first win - -jose- Merry Christmas -MAK - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thank You for the Info - Enayze 
Thanks Mak. You are a legend mate - 1lparm you deserve an ice cream cone after that good deed - -jose- cheers to a fellow Pac fan and all around great poster - Mike D SportsCenter huh ? LMAO ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Keep this between me and you but that post you put on the Cotto lil brother/Canelo thread almost made my Dunkaccino come out my nose :lol1: - -jose- 
No green...Yeah I know.....Typical ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Random beer while I'm passing through. - ßringer Medal of Honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas MAK... - TBear Sorry to hear about you Aunt - HughJass 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

does your boss know you're using pink fonts on his computer again?
-MAKAVELLI- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 06:08 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1537 Post(s)
Hype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,007,492,616,386,018.00
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. 

lmao at the pink font color.
Hype Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 06:08 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,496,369,125,814,458.00
Total Points: 4,496,570,126,833,498.00
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

So ******s like u won't come to America
flipbjefrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 06:12 PM #6
Interim Champion

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
True-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,017,078.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
No Gay Diplomats: U.S. and British Promotion of LGBT Rights Abroad Sparks Backlash

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...parks-backlash

The Obama Administration's Bold but Risky Plan to Make Africa Gay-Friendly

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...iendly/254086/

Gay U.S. ambassador faces backlash in Dominican Republic

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/28/world/...us-ambassador/

America’s Gay Ambassador in the Dominican Republic

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/06/op...-republic.html

Philippine president calls U.S. envoy ‘gay son of a *****,’ prompting summons

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-us-ambassado/

Sigh...
smdh...

Look at this retard here:

Gay Ambassadors Represent U.S. and LGBT Interests to the World
Gay American diplomats are beacons, whether in tolerant Western Europe or homophobic Russia and China

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...the-world.html

smdh....

REPUGNANCE AT ITS FINEST.....

-----------------------------------------------------

As an AMERICAN,

WHO SUPPORTS GAY RIGHTS, AND GAY MARRIAGE,

I find the foreign policy actions of this president to be quite DISTURBING, DISGUSTING, AND DOWNRIGHT TREACHEROUS.

-What the hell is President Obama doing pushing the gay agenda internationally????

-Why the hell is President Obama HELL BENT on sending GAY AMBASSADORS to conservative religious countries??????

MEMO TO YOU ARROGANT NEOLIBERAL BETA CUCKS! OF THIS SOCIAL MEDIA LOVE EVERYTHING GAY AMERICAN TIME PERIOD,

REALITY>>>>>>>>>> Social Justice Warrioring in the richest most powerful nation on planet earth.

Just because you went to college and learned under a liberal professor,

DOES NOT GIVE YOU MORAL HIGH GROUND AUTHORITY ON ALL SUBJECTS

Just because YOU live in America, does not mean you have all the answers....

YALL
GON
LEARN
THE
HARD
WAY....

And Libtard beta CUCKS! wonder why President Obama is not respected around the world smdh....

I bet Americans didnt even know about this initiative....

YALL
GON
LEARN
THE
HARD
WAY....
Fu ck it lets all get gay. We are all gay. The planet earth is gay. The universe is gay.

Open your eyes we are all phaggots.
True-Boxing-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 06:26 PM #7
Wolfsschanze

Quoted: 2697 Post(s)
PF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 84,226,258,540,880,347,136.00
Total Points: 86,226,258,540,880,297,984.00
After a good toke comes the munchies. - Libido Sanchez For posting Cool vibez - Libido Sanchez Toke on this retard. - Jim Jeffries For your munchies later lol - HughJass Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass 
A piping hot cup of joe for keeping it gangster. Keep ballin big pimpin boss playa. Dueces - Anxious Times It's all good in the hood! Keep it gangster, boss. - Anxious Times Good posts in the 'What song are you listening to' thread. - punchr Coors Light lol - -Mustang- favoUr returned - Beercules 
Your a good lad - Rocky... Cheers ! - BERNIE'S CORNER i stack bread and bread accesories - STAX ON DECK Thank you! - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
One day we'll have a meetup lol - El-blanco "Alright, we jammin'" Had to be fish because you know di man dem nuh eat pork - siablo14 Can you give yourself a dildo? - PF Rudyo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

BKM- how does it feel that ******s are once agin taking over your biggest dogshit Assyrian cities?

This is what the fifth or so time that your pathetic ass ancestors could not defend their own land from ******s?
PF Rudyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 06:32 PM #8
Wolfsschanze

PF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputePF Rudyo has a reputation beyond repute
After a good toke comes the munchies. - Libido Sanchez For posting Cool vibez - Libido Sanchez Toke on this retard. - Jim Jeffries For your munchies later lol - HughJass Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass 
A piping hot cup of joe for keeping it gangster. Keep ballin big pimpin boss playa. Dueces - Anxious Times It's all good in the hood! Keep it gangster, boss. - Anxious Times Good posts in the 'What song are you listening to' thread. - punchr Coors Light lol - -Mustang- favoUr returned - Beercules 
Your a good lad - Rocky... Cheers ! - BERNIE'S CORNER i stack bread and bread accesories - STAX ON DECK Thank you! - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
One day we'll have a meetup lol - El-blanco "Alright, we jammin'" Had to be fish because you know di man dem nuh eat pork - siablo14 Can you give yourself a dildo? - PF Rudyo 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37691830

Qaraqosh.. aka where BKM's parents get ****ed in the ass by ******s.
Old 10-18-2016, 06:34 PM #9
06-15

Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
BKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond reputeBKM- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,011,267,388.72
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy New Year Bro, All the bet for 2016 - Rocky... Happy 10 years - HughJass Elite Counter-Insurgent - //// No Message - King Krusher 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PF Rudyo View Post
BKM- how does it feel that ******s are once agin taking over your biggest dogshit Assyrian cities?

This is what the fifth or so time that your pathetic ass ancestors could not defend their own land from ******s?
lol the biggest wigger on the site is upset because I've been goofing on afrocentrists lately.

You're following Mosul aren't you shithead? NPU(Assyrian militia) is joining in on the fight. Together with the rest of the Iraqi army they're gonna spill the blood of every sunni extremist in those regions. I look forward to the propaganda photos of poor ******s with half their heads blown to pieces while their parents squirm in front of them with agony.
BKM- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 06:35 PM #10
Wolfsschanze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKM- View Post
lol the biggest wigger on the site is upset because I've been goofing on afrocentrists lately.

You're following Mosul aren't you shithead? NPU(Assyrian militia) is joining in on the fight. Together with the rest of the Iraqi army they're gonna spill the blood of every sunni extremist in those regions. I look forward to the propaganda photos of poor ******s with half their heads blown to pieces while their parents squirm in front of them with agony.
And then guess what? Your ****ing relatives won't get home cause the Shia will kick you guys out.... AGAIN....

Share This With Friends

Tags
cuck propaganda, david geffen behind this, disgusting behaviour, gay agenda, lgbt strategies, repugnant

User Tag List