No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Cruises To Landslide Win Over Pazos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Cruises To Landslide Win Over Pazos

By Jake Donovan - It’s been a big month for featherweight Orlando Cruz. On Friday evening, he made headlines for all of the right reasons after scoring a wide unanimous decision over Jorge Pazos in their Telemundo headliner at the Kissimmee Civic Center in Kissimmee, Florida.

Scores were 118-110 (twice) and 117-111 in favor of Cruz, who made headlines earlier this month in becoming the first openly gay active male boxer.

While the news helped generate more press than is normally afforded for a Telemundo-level fight these days, the two boxers were all business throughout the promotion. Once the opening bell rang, who does what with their personal lives was left in the rearview mirror and it was all about who was the better fighter. [Click Here To Read More]

pazos went into history as the first boxer gotten beaten by the first declared gay boxer in the history of the sport what makes it worst is that is one of the PR-Mexico rivalry and the **** like some may call him from my beautiful island won soon we may have the fist gay world champion lol ....

Comment

Cruz used speed and movement he dominated it was fun to watch him clown his opponent

Comment

Orlandos antics in the ring was a little over the top for me, It had me cheering for Pazos to drop him.

Comment

Cruz is a character....and it takes balls to come out like he did and he is probably strong internally to do that. I hope he goes far. His ring movement and anticipation are excellent. He does best against come forward fighters because he can time them coming in.

Comment

Cruz's Footwork

The guy has heart, but man, does he also have excellent footwork and avoidance skills. I'm only a casual viewer, but Cruz has some of the best moves I've seen. The sexuality thing indicates he's strong mentally (it takes balls of brass to come out of the closet) as well as physically

Comment

Good win for the gay community in boxing

Comment

do people forget how Ponce De Leon crushed Cruz????doubt he fares any better vs Salido or Garcia.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion-
                  do people forget how Ponce De Leon crushed Cruz????doubt he fares any better vs Salido or Garcia.....
                  And Cornelius Lock did it too. Cruz cant compete with the best in the division.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                    Orlandos antics in the ring was a little over the top for me, It had me cheering for Pazos to drop him.
                    I agree. He's too flamboyant for my liking.

Comment

Working...
                    X