Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-19-2012, 09:58 PM
Exciterx30
El Intocable Bass Machine

Rep Power: 38 Exciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 360,167,668,210.18
Total Points: 360,167,713,016.48
For being an objective poster! - TintaBoricua 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
Son Cotto is washed up. His mental state is GONE. Floyd was just a great style for him to fight, that's why Mayweather ducked him in his prime and waited for him to get his ass whooped twice.

Cotto wouldn't go toe to toe like Morales does with credible 154 pounders with power. I mentioned him as an example.
First off, don't call me son. I doubt you are even older than me.

Anyway, you can have your opinion. I'm okay with that because I am not intolerant. I just wanted to see the argument and I don't agree still. It's okay though.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-19-2012, 10:00 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,308,395.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exciterx24 View Post
First off, don't call me son. I doubt you are even older than me.

Anyway, you can have your opinion. I'm okay with that because I am not intolerant. I just wanted to see the argument and I don't agree still. It's okay though.
Yea I'm older than you and I understand you don't like negativity with one of your favorite boxers. No one really does.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:11 PM
Exciterx30

Rep Power: 38 Exciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond reputeExciterx30 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
Yea I'm older than you and I understand you don't like negativity with one of your favorite boxers. No one really does.
Well, if you are older than me, who will be 30 in a month, then I don't get why you criticize Cotto in every thread but that's your choice. That's just an observation. By the way, I respect Cotto and he's one of my favorite current boxers but he is not an all time favorite of mine yet.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:24 PM
Oh you out son
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Oh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 251,052,524.32

i will bet all my points on morales, any takers?

terrible had so many little girls on this site crying about PEDs spending the whole day on here crying only to find out it came back negative and fight is on, fighting for title. in my opinion if you don't like Morales, or at the very least respect him as a true warrior then you aren't a fan of boxing. even friends of mine that hated him and loved barrera still deep down have mad respect for morales and they will admit this if you get them drunk and ask them lol
Old 10-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Exciterx30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh you out son View Post

terrible had so many little girls on this site crying about PEDs spending the whole day on here crying only to find out it came back negative and fight is on, fighting for title. in my opinion if you don't like Morales, or at the very least respect him as a true warrior then you aren't a fan of boxing. even friends of mine that hated him and loved barrera still deep down have mad respect for morales and they will admit this if you get them drunk and ask them lol
I am betting on García because Morales is way past his prime, but I will always say that prime Morales is one of my favorites boxers ever. Hell, I even made a college essay about his career once.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:48 PM
Oh you out son
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Oh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 251,052,524.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exciterx24 View Post
I am betting on García because Morales is way past his prime, but I will always say that prime Morales is one of my favorites boxers ever. Hell, I even made a college essay about his career once.
if that's true you gotta believe he can do it man. he has enough left to beat garcia i know he does. hopefully you still cheer for him at least, even if you bet on garcia...who i wouldnt mind if he wasn't such a tool.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:07 PM
Exciterx30

Quote:
if that's true you gotta believe he can do it man. he has enough left to beat garcia i know he does. hopefully you still cheer for him at least, even if you bet on garcia...who i wouldnt mind if he wasn't such a tool.
It's a long read. Anyway, here it is.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=98123
Old 10-20-2012, 09:21 AM
Alec900
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 30 Alec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 80,070,906,516,868.88
Total Points: 81,284,205,704,906.84
thanks man!!! - RRICAN 1K posts! - BattlingNelson 1K. Have a treat homey. - mangler Congrats on the 1K playa! - RicDaRula Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Cheers - dan_cov Cheers! - dan_cov 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkness View Post
i got 100m on morales.

cmon payasito puerto rican putos, bet with me.
I'm not puerto rican but I''ll bet with you
Old 10-20-2012, 09:23 AM
Alec900
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 30 Alec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond reputeAlec900 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 80,070,906,516,868.88
Total Points: 81,284,205,704,906.84
thanks man!!! - RRICAN 1K posts! - BattlingNelson 1K. Have a treat homey. - mangler Congrats on the 1K playa! - RicDaRula Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Cheers - dan_cov Cheers! - dan_cov 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkness View Post
i got 100m on morales.

cmon payasito puerto rican putos, bet with me.
Quote:

I'll take the bet