Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-30-2012, 12:16 AM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,275,553,806,724.57
Total Points: 17,276,554,213,184.78
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
once again..what does claiming heritage have anything to do with anything??? Viloria is a fullblooded filipino regardless. Filipinos have jumped on the coattails of guys like tim lincecum who's only 1/4 filipino and has never openly claimed filipino heritage...just passing references when asked.

So you're saying they're proud of half and quarter filipinos because they claim it while disrgarding full blooded ones as phonies because they dont talk about it. Ok.....
Man who cares if Viloria is full blooded! the guy was never proud of his roots that is the point, someone can be a quarter filipino and be more filipino. As far as Tim Lincecum I never knew hew as Filipino that guy looks like a white hill billy.

But he is in San Francisco a lot of filipinos there so someone probably leaked the info out and so of course those filipino giant fans will embrace him.

But Viloria is Hawaiian, like I said you wouldn't even know he was Filipino if Pacquiao never came along that guy never mentioned it he was a big time Hawaiian pride guy. came to the ring with a grass skirt and hawaiian shirt and did the hula. He is not Filipino Punch he is Hawaiian punch.

It works the same way for other countries who are proud like Mexicans and puerto ricans. they call out guys who are fake
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-30-2012, 12:20 AM
hectari

Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley 

This guy is more loved by filipinos than donaire and viloria and he is only half and doesn't even speak the language
Old 11-30-2012, 12:30 AM
Fighting_Pride
Pure Aggression

Rep Power: 10 Fighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,827,752,771.05
Total Points: 117,828,939,921.75
great poster, don't let these racist flomos keep you down. war pacman! - Neutral very good poster. dont let those racist flomos get to u - Neutral wicked sig bro - MexicutioneƦ here's to the fuc*ing weekend! - MexicutioneƦ Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MexicutioneƦ 

can't believe donaire and villoria fought at one point, wonder how a match could be made to do it again
Old 11-30-2012, 12:34 AM
Fighting_Pride
Pure Aggression

Rep Power: 10 Fighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond repute
great poster, don't let these racist flomos keep you down. war pacman! - Neutral very good poster. dont let those racist flomos get to u - Neutral wicked sig bro - MexicutioneƦ here's to the fuc*ing weekend! - MexicutioneƦ Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MexicutioneƦ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
This guy is more loved by filipinos than donaire and viloria and he is only half and doesn't even speak the language
both fighter speak the filipino language very fluently, even they can't hide it with their american accent. villoria knows his native tongue in ilocos, same with donaire also came from gen. santos city
Old 11-30-2012, 12:47 AM
hectari

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
both fighter speak the filipino language very fluently, even they can't hide it with their american accent. villoria knows his native tongue in ilocos, same with donaire also came from gen. santos city
When did I say Viloria and donaire never spoke the language? I said Batista doesn't even speak the language. Learn reading comprehension bro.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:55 AM
Wombraider
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,091.76

"THE FIGHT is close to Viloria's heart. He knows all about being forced to choose sides. Some in the Philippines questioned why Viloria chose now to become Filipino, whether he was simply trying to cash in on a people desperate for heroes. Viloria put an end to that speculation in his home town, where cried in front of a gathering in his honor while defending his heritage.

"How can I say I'm not Filipino when I look in the mirror every day and see a Filipino boy?" Viloria said in a 12-minute speech. "Filipinos see me as American and Americans see me as Filipino. Someday the world is going to get past that and it's not going to matter."

http://archives.starbulletin.com/200...s/story02.html

Old 11-30-2012, 12:57 AM
Fighting_Pride
Pure Aggression

Quote:
When did I say Viloria and donaire never spoke the language? I said Batista doesn't even speak the language. Learn reading comprehension bro.
right, my bad. nah, as far as i know batista has some filipino blood (father side) but does not know the language, he's been to the philippines to promote some of his fights, aside from a few words, he knows nothing. batista is almost a household name, but donaire & villoria are much talked about in the philippines
Old 11-30-2012, 01:47 AM
shadeyfizzle
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 shadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 55,523,057.03
good sportsmanship - jreckoning 

Quote:
See this goes right along with what im saying. Public opinion is largely driven by media. Just as viloria is viewed less favorably than donaire becausr of the media coverage or lack of by filipino media.

Talk about cashingg in on ethnicity...batista is like 1/8th filipino. But dude got a tattoo of the flag and started saying how much he loved pacquiao and the filipino media ate it up.

But I can tell you that this guy:
is half filipino, born in the philippines, speaks 2dialects fluently, and is the translator for the wwe when in the country...yet noone in the country gives 2****s because he never "claimed" filipino heritage when interviewed.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:39 AM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 99 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,766,444,228,519.97
Total Points: 13,776,505,964,778.99
thanks bro........... - bigsmoothh Bradley Tribe!! - mathed Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed 
Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat 
WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega 
Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
See this goes right along with what im saying. Public opinion is largely driven by media. Just as viloria is viewed less favorably than donaire becausr of the media coverage or lack of by filipino media.

Talk about cashingg in on ethnicity...batista is like 1/8th filipino. But dude got a tattoo of the flag and started saying how much he loved pacquiao and the filipino media ate it up.

But I can tell you that this guy:
is half filipino, born in the philippines, speaks 2dialects fluently, and is the translator for the wwe when in the country...yet noone in the country gives 2****s because he never "claimed" filipino heritage when interviewed.
Is that Kane?
All I know is Undertaker walked him out once

Last edited by Hougigo; 11-30-2012 at 02:43 AM.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:41 AM
shadeyfizzle
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 shadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond reputeshadeyfizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 55,523,057.03
good sportsmanship - jreckoning 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
Is that Kane?
Yes it is. And I know this because I know him personally.