Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-19-2012, 02:49 AM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,086,060,155.20
A gift from boxinglibrary.com - vze2hhvj 16k posts. cheers - MELLY-MEL... To our dad. Thanks for looking after us! - S a m u r a i Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus 
Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts 
A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92 Apple for Pump - Poor Lad Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
.........no homo - MANIAC310 for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 
Post Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi – Homecoming King Defends Crown

By Thomas Gerbasi - It doesn’t seem like yesterday, but it also doesn’t feel like it was over 11 years since a fresh-faced kid from Bensonhurst named Paulie Malignaggi first stepped foot into a boxing ring as a professional back in July of 2001.

The opponent that night at KeySpan Park in the Coney Island section of Brooklyn was Thaddeus Parker, whom the 20-year-old Malignaggi stopped in the first round. Since then, the “Magic Man” has outlasted Parker, who according to boxrec.com never fought again, KeySpan Park, which is now called MCU Park, and the legion of doubters who figured that the kid with the big mouth was just a flash in the pan destined to flame out fast in the dog eat dog world of boxing.

They didn’t know the pitbull in the heart of Malignaggi though, that behind the flash and the mouth was a real fighter. He knew though, and he wasn’t shy when it came to telling the world who he was and where he was going.

"I'm Boxing's next superstar," Malignaggi told me two days before his pro debut. "Paulie Malignaggi is going to make it up the ladder quickly and I'm going to win multiple titles. That's my goal. I'm going to explode on the scene Saturday night. I'm looking to make a big splash, and once you see me, I'm going to be here for a while. I'm here to stay. They let the tiger out of the cage now that I'm pro." [Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-19-2012, 03:25 AM
PRBOXINGCOTTO
Matthysse is my god

Rep Power: 20 PRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,467,893.14
Thanks for the green K ! - codey 

Warrrr Paulie
Old 10-19-2012, 08:21 AM
lutenco
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 lutenco has a reputation beyond reputelutenco has a reputation beyond reputelutenco has a reputation beyond reputelutenco has a reputation beyond reputelutenco has a reputation beyond reputelutenco has a reputation beyond reputelutenco has a reputation beyond reputelutenco has a reputation beyond reputelutenco has a reputation beyond reputelutenco has a reputation beyond reputelutenco has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,050,622.50

I predict a very tough fight;CANO is a warrior with that kind of mexican heart and PAULIE with his skills will make the fight entertaining.....i believe this fight will be better than most think!!!
Old 10-19-2012, 08:23 AM
springfiels
Contender

Rep Power: 5 springfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud of
Total Points: 57,453.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
Warrrr Paulie
Put a sock in it chubby...

Hatton Vs Malignaggi II needs to happen tho for real.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:25 AM
springfiels
Contender

Rep Power: 5 springfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud ofspringfiels has much to be proud of
Total Points: 57,453.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by lutenco View Post
I predict a very tough fight;CANO is a warrior with that kind of mexican heart and PAULIE with his skills will make the fight entertaining.....i believe this fight will be better than most think!!!
Yeah yeah all Mexican fighters have the most heart in the world, they are soooo tough, zzzzzz.... Most people expect a good fight. Whats your point?
Old 10-19-2012, 09:46 AM
jtcs1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 jtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,093,548,416,877.69
Total Points: 9,099,467,453,081.83
An apple para mi profesor :wave: - *La Patrona* An apple para mi profesor :wave: - *La Patrona* Sorry about the blow :D All better yet? - *La Patrona* I feel like sending pressies :D - Bossy good poster.... - bigsmoothh 
Mi profesor. :kiss: - Bossy 1k post - bigsmoothh bebete una cervesa medalla por tus 1000 posts.... - jose830 Must spread rep before I can green you again, so I'll give you my heart instead :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Round 1 
No Message - Round 1 thanks for the red pai chupala - Dickie Smalls Cotto training en el Morro pics... - jose830 Por aportar a un esperanzado cambio. - ELHURACAN58 there you go - Tha_Greatest 
there you go - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays jtcs1981. - !! AI-Holmes!! dont fukk wit me, lol, joking, i am a troll, im a troll who uses logic to piss the fukk outta people, how can anyone argue vs logic right, no vulgarity, no race, no family and i only use peoples words against them, lol look at my fukked up posts or t - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Send a message via MSN to jtcs1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobgyro View Post
Paula ain't no king but a dancing queen. Paulie is a joke with no punch.
But if you step in a ring with him, he will humiliate you.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Sam Donald
Asian Pride

Rep Power: 10 Sam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond reputeSam Donald has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,478,613,415.66
Total Points: 93,753,335,381.14
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

great article .. one of the best ive read in a while
Old 10-19-2012, 10:20 AM
LAPete
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 LAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud ofLAPete has much to be proud of
Total Points: 14,480.20
This is for making things up that I never wrote. - Sugar Booger 

The best thing Paulie did for his career was leave NY and move to LA to train at The Wild Card. It took not only smarts but big baIIs too considering how he dissed Freddy before he fought Kahn and it shows the class of Freddy Roach and his team to welcome The Magic Man into their home. Credit must also go to Eric Brown at Wild Card who has done a fantastic job with Paulie. Yes Paulie is a character but boxing needs colorful personalities that can fight. Wishing him the best and hoping his success will continue.

Last edited by LAPete; 10-19-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:37 AM
ddangerous
Neck Mohican

Rep Power: 23 ddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond reputeddangerous has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,758,347,258,115.96
Total Points: 16,758,347,662,228.75
Happy New Year - Freedom. nice betting with you - Jloro Thanks for the green karma brother! =] - Tyler_Durden Congrats on breaking 5,000 posts bro! =] - Tyler_Durden 5000 post - -jose- 

War Magic Man!
Old 10-19-2012, 10:42 AM
Body Movin'
60/40 I KICK YO ASS

Rep Power: 25 Body Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 162,986,295,108,967.62
Total Points: 162,986,296,267,295.06
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley 

paulie is a true champ and a local hero. can't wait to see him on saturday.