Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 10-14-2012, 08:48 AM
danceswithfire
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 danceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,054,115.99
Default who's the fighter of the year so far?..

nonito?..win over wv2 in his first fight at 122... over champion in mathebula and stopped the number 1 guy in his division in nishi....

if not name yours....
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-14-2012, 08:57 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 28 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,245,792,993.81
Total Points: 1,338,582,177,919.15
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

hmmm it's hard picking a winner since nobody has done anything too great this year.

Nonito is probably a good choice, although he looked like crap in the Mathebula fight.

Martinez had good wins over solid 160 lbs contenders in Chavez Jr. and Macklin, but those wins weren't great defining wins.

Ward had a good win over Dawson but wont' be following it up with anything else this year.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:01 AM
danceswithfire
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 danceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
hmmm it's hard picking a winner since nobody has done anything too great this year.

Nonito is probably a good choice, although he looked like crap in the Mathebula fight.

Martinez had good wins over solid 160 lbs contenders in Chavez Jr. and Macklin, but those wins weren't great defining wins.

Ward had a good win over Dawson but wont' be following it up with anything else this year.
i agree exept i dont think wards win over dawson was that good given dawson did'nt seem to be healthy at the weight...
Old 10-14-2012, 09:09 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 28 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,245,792,993.81
Total Points: 1,338,582,177,919.15
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithfire View Post
i agree exept i dont think wards win over dawson was that good given dawson did'nt seem to be healthy at the weight...
Yeah, it does hinder the credibility of the victory, but it was still a good win over the current 175 pound champ.

What about the Moreno-Mares winner, say the winner puts on a dominate performance?

Alexander beat Maidana and could possibly Bailey? meh, it's kinda whatever when I think of it.

There's also Marquez, if say he finally gets the Pacquiao nod, and he also had a win over a decent fighter Fedchencko this year, albeit the guy was a complete nobody.

Nobody really did anything career defining this year.

Last edited by _original_; 10-14-2012 at 09:11 AM.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:15 AM
danceswithfire
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
Yeah, it does hinder the credibility of the victory, but it was still a good win over the current 175 pound champ.

What about the Moreno-Mares winner, say the winner puts on a dominate performance?

Alexander beat Maidana and could possibly Bailey? meh, it's kinda whatever when I think of it.

There's also Marquez, if say he finally gets the Pacquiao nod, and he also had a win over a decent fighter Fedchencko this year, albeit the guy was a complete nobody.

Nobody really did anything career defining this year.
if mares wins , he'll have moreno and morel , that's it..if moreno wins, he'll have mares , delamora and darhinyan..i dont think thats better than nonito's..

i was thiking marquez too if he wins this time but with fedchenko?..i dunno

kinda agree with the bold but someone has to win ...
Old 10-14-2012, 11:17 AM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 98 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,891,289,902,882,749.00
Total Points: 2,941,289,902,884,842.00
Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 
Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane No Message - sugarsmosley 
everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo To a valiant warrior. - DonMega War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko 
Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power thanks - Dean_Razorback Distinguished Service Medal. B-Hop Battalion - jas 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - jas 

Martinez, he continues to show why he deserves to be one of the top 3 p4p in the world. Older than everyone he fights, smaller than the guys he is fighting yet he keeps winning in impressive fashion.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:27 AM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,086,638.68
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

nonito donaire....has wins against:

Wilfredo Vazquez jr - ranked top ten best sbw (i think #8), former wbo world champ, only one loss...fight was for vacant wbo belt

Jeffery Mathebula - ranked top ten best sbw (5th best to be exact), IBF world champ, guy is freakishly tall for sbw (5'11")

Toshiaki Nishioka - ranked #1 by ring magazine, hadn't lost in 8 years, the real WBC champ, the most experienced sbw at the championship level compared to mares, rigo and donaire..

Last edited by APPONO ASTOS; 10-14-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:27 AM
Granite
Contender

Total Points: 22,679.82
No Message - Tha_Greatest 

What if Garcia gets another win over Morales?
Old 10-14-2012, 11:32 AM
crold1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 crold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 110,192,854.70
I totally agree with your p4p rankings, Pac is definitely above Floyd. - Neutral 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
nonito donaire....has wins against:

Wilfredo Vazquez jr - ranked top ten best sbw (i think #8), former wbo world champ, only one loss...fight was for vacant wbo belt

Jeffery Mathebula - ranked top ten best sbw (5th best to be exact), IBF world champ, guy is freakishly tall for sbw (5'11")

Toshiaki Nishioka - ranked #1 by ring magazine, hadn't lost in 8 years, the real WBC champ, the most experienced sbw at the championship level compared to mares, rigo and donaire..
On paper, I don't see anyone else having a better year though the pace of the fights will make some wary of the choice. If he takes Arce next he'll have the sort of show closing nuclear destruction to punctuate the year.

I really hate that fight though. Just easy work.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:35 AM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,086,638.68
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crold1 View Post
On paper, I don't see anyone else having a better year though the pace of the fights will make some wary of the choice. If he takes Arce next he'll have the sort of show closing nuclear destruction to punctuate the year.

I really hate that fight though. Just easy work.
yah i think donaire has just accomplished more this year than the rest. arce will be a nice action packed fight to close off the year but doesn't do much in term of legacy for donaire.