No announcement yet.

Cheats thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheats thread

In this thread I will find cheats for you. Just send me the name of the game and I will do the hard work for you. If you want to give me Karma and points that is optional.

Dammitt where were you when I needed you??I am long removed from schooling and did not cheat because it defeats the whole learning concept but would have been nice to know you then I knew some real slack ass fools.

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
      Dammitt where were you when I needed you??I am long removed from schooling and did not cheat because it defeats the whole learning concept but would have been nice to know you then I knew some real slack ass fools.
      Haven't you ever cheated? Anyway there are games where you are stuck unless you cheat so there is no option.

Comment

Originally posted by ???
        Haven't you ever cheated? Anyway there are games where you are stuck unless you cheat so there is no option.
        Oh I thought you meant in school I don't really play games......

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
          Oh I thought you meant in school I don't really play games......
          Didn't you? Do you play video games now?

Comment

fight night round 2
            is there any cheats for it?

Comment

Originally posted by El Jefe De Jefes
              fight night round 2
              is there any cheats for it?
              Here's the cheats. Don't know if they work though. For PS2.

All Venues
              Enter the 'Game Modes' screen and tap left on the d-pad 16 times. You'll hear a bell to signal that you've done that and now you have all of the venues. (This must be repeated each time you restart the game)

Mini fighters
              When chosing venue hold up on the d-pad until you hear a bell.(5 sec) When the match starts you will have both mini fighters.

Better Ring Performance

Pimp out your ring entrances. The more extravagant they are, the more the crowd will like you and the better you will perform.

Extra Fight Store Items

Although you can turn pro at any time, winning an Amateur title belt will unlock equipment you cannot find elsewhere.

Unlock Ghetto Fabulous

Enter Getfab as the first name of a created boxer. Save the created boxer and Ghetto Fabulous will be unlocked under the heavyweights roster.

Unlock Li'l Jon

Enter Liljon as the first name of a created boxer. Save the created boxer and Li'l Jon will be unlocked under the light heavyweight roster.

Comment

how do you disable gayness on these boards?

Ban Anorak.

Comment

where you get your cheats at gamewinners.com? are there any cheats for fight night round 2 on xbox besides gettin fabolous

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
                    where you get your cheats at gamewinners.com? are there any cheats for fight night round 2 on xbox besides gettin fabolous
                    Here's two more.

Avoiding Knockouts
                    In order to avoid a knockout, when your opponent gets close to you
                    perform a grab. You will then exit knockout mode.

Easier Wins
                    Become skilled with the jab and straight combo. The CPU will parry
                    it after a few times. Then, throw your hook or uppercut.

Comment

Working...
                    X