Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Earl Hickey
Boooooomb Squad

Rep Power: 106 Earl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 331,779,835,227,580.19
Total Points: 332,279,835,819,153.62
have fun with this - Sir TomJones Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac 
Making us BS members proud - Versastyle Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. 
LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 
Thumbs up Anyone looking forward to the new Conan starring Arnie?

Yes, in the summer of 2014 Arnold Schwarzenegger's Conan the Barbarian will return for another go with the broadsword. However, screenwriter-producer Chris Morgan recently admitted that it was no easy feat convincing the former Governator to reprise his role as the sword and sorcery hero.

"To put yourself out there in your 60s? As Conan the Barbarian? I could see why he'd hesitate," Morgan told the LA Times. "You’re really putting yourself out there."

Of course, in time, a deal was eventually finalized. As previously announced, The Legend of Conan will ignore the 2011 reboot starring Jason Momoa. Instead, the film will act as a continuation of the original film. "Not a reboot, not a remake. Just an update. Where has the character been all this time? A catch-up with Conan," Morgan said.

As the producer put it, The Legend of Conan will focus more on the magisterial ruler than the barbarian of old. "He's not going out and fighting battles, but he ends up getting drawn into something," Morgan continued. "And he has to access the barbarian he was in his youth. I love that Conan has been many things in his life, notably a pirate, a major tactician and a commander of men. In this movie, we're going to tap into some of those things -- things you haven't seen on screen yet."

And what of Schwarznegger's aging body, which (let's face it) isn't the hulking mass of muscles that it used to be? Well, fans need not worry about seeing any CG enhancements. "I want the warrior whose joints have started to fuse together, who has to crack the cartilage so he can pick up a sword again," Morgan said. "I want the guy who’s not necessarily lost a step, but there's some rust he has to shake off. I want to embrace that. It makes it a greater hero story.

"Conan needs to be faced with challenges," he explained. "The greatest challenge to him isn’t the armies that are set before him. It's, on some level, self-doubt, a little bit of slowing down and forcing yourself to be heroic beyond what people expect of you. What I don't want is for him to step back in and look the same. That would defeat the purpose of our story."

The Legend of Conan is currently slated for a summer 2014 debut.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:22 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,164,572,848,812.86
Total Points: 6,780,224,089,338.02
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

ew? ..................
Old 12-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Cupo303
Kovalev is neXt

Rep Power: 42 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,244,890,678,120.64
Total Points: 18,310,067,784,311.52
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

And I thought The Rock starring as the new Hercules was bad.

Still, I'd give it a look out of curiosity.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:57 PM
horge
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 40 horge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond reputehorge has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,379,334,745,621.93
Total Points: 7,379,504,272,932.47
No Message - Mr._Pink tama rin lahat sinabi mo tol - Makavelli san miguel - Mr. Green bday san mig light :D - Akinapepemo tagay mo pre  :beerchug: - peyk-peyk 
cheers! - led Super horge! - jazluvr *mwah* - led Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - The Scientist Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - irrashai19 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

The sort of character Morgan describes, an aging hero with the
vulnerabilities of self-doubt, demands a level of acting that I'm
not sure Schwarzenegger can bring to the table.

Sure, his participation gives the project extra cred, but unless
this is written and cast specifically to help Arnie along, and if
production leans too muh on the crutch of CGI-heavy action
(think 'Wrath of the Titans'), it could too-easily turn out to be
cringe-inducing garbage.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Danny Gunz
Smokin'

Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,661,656,555,718.36
Total Points: 21,946,471,907,082.26
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 

I'd be more interested in the new Arnold starring Conan. What?
Old 12-04-2012, 11:21 PM
MaD vEiN
Some Kind Of Monster

Rep Power: 34 MaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,422,238,375,864.47
Total Points: 82,422,238,586,768.06
gift pare, apple sakin - pacman777 Superman for you - JM1 pareko eto na ung superman. ako naman. - jhacen yan na logo mo - yeks keep up the pacmania... - pacman777 
Have a piece of cake homey - mangler Don't be scared homey, Jason luvs you lol - mangler Have some fish, its good for you ; ) - Roy O'Bannon san miguel - Champ Kind Here homey. You need more food - mangler 
good thread at the thunderdome - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen food pre - Jack Napier para sa superman pre. - peyk-peyk parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
:) - *Boss Lady* Thank you! :kiss: - Bossy san miguel - Left Hook Tua mai thai - Left Hook Tua Red horse pre para lasheng agad. - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

"Conan Duh Octogenarian"
Old 12-05-2012, 03:05 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

Rep Power: 35 - Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -3,151,138,536,118,504.50
Total Points: -2,786,038,536,006,349.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Arnold's too old and frail to look scary.

Only Asian people can pull off the old badass.

Unless they portrayed him as a general and he wore full body armor the whole time.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:22 AM
Earl Hickey
Boooooomb Squad

Rep Power: 106 Earl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 331,779,835,227,580.19
Total Points: 332,279,835,819,153.62
have fun with this - Sir TomJones Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac 
Making us BS members proud - Versastyle Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. 
LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Even Money View Post
Arnold's too old and frail to look scary.

Only Asian people can pull off the old badass.

Unless they portrayed him as a general and he wore full body armor the whole time.
Stallone pulled it off ok a couple years ago

just take some roids and dye his hair, simples
Old 12-05-2012, 04:04 AM
Rockim'
square theory

Rep Power: 31 Rockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond reputeRockim' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,009,371,577.43
thanks for the rep - hectari 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - rorymac 

conan o brien should do it instead