Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 10-11-2012, 12:05 PM
HELLRAZAH
Contender

Rep Power: 0 HELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 82,521.04
Default A lil video of some bag work

Hey guys abit of bag work i got stuck into today in the blazing heat, its not that professional and abit sluggish but i had fun and its good to be back into it after a 6 YEAR LAYOFF haha its true what they say u always come back

when i used to compete i was alot sharper than this, but ima be taking videos each week of my training and keeping track of how im doing this is my first week, sum bag work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvvoOb2plQQ

it doesnt bother me too much wat people say, its only bag work after a long time lay off but any input will be respected, cheers
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Layzie Kidd
Contender

Rep Power: 7 Layzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant future
Total Points: 16,117.68

The main thing would be little more focus on foot work/balance, you seem to lean a little too much with the head movement. Focus on your foot placement to correct that, which will also help your movement in and out.

I wouldent make a habit of resting on the inside if youre tired, try throwing more paced combinations to avoid that. And a little more follow through with your right.

Other than that cool work nice to see people get motivation back.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:25 PM
HELLRAZAH
Contender

Rep Power: 0 HELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these partsHELLRAZAH is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 82,521.04

the fitness will come back as long with the tools for the trade in time!! cheers for the input man
Old 10-12-2012, 05:24 AM
1moreround
Up and Comer

Total Points: 12,784.67

Good movement...you're not standing still in front of the bag. Power seems pretty good, but I would work on throwing more punches in combination rather than just focusing on power punches. Your lead left hook has good torque, but you're projecting the punch. I would suggest throwing a feint (jab or straight right hand) and then throwing the hook. But good stuff man, keep it up!