Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez To Chavez: You Want a Rematch? Take the Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Jr...Diuretics + Weed + DUI - Belt = You don't call the shots anymore.

Comment

I´ll tell you why Martinez is scared. Chavez fought one round when chicken ballerina Martinez stopped clucking around and he almost knocked the old man out. Martinez stinks and I think everyone knows it. Hate people trying to make a case for Martinez to be a good boxer. Average at most !!!

Comment

this all just business

Chavez comes out today and says if Martinez doesn't fight me next I'll fight Ward so in return Martinez says fine take the test because you won't tell me what to do.

http://prensaboxeo.es/not/993/maravi...cho_al_boxeo_/

at the end of the same interview Canelo is being mentioned as his next opponent. it isn't unbelieveble because GBP tried to get Martinez to fight Canelo after Ortiz lost but Martinez stuck with Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by IUseCGIProxies View Post
          Ahh hell naw! We movin up to 168 then, get ready Ward! We coming for your head Andre.
          its it just going to be the same only you wont be 20lbs bigger then everyone, Martinez knows he wont take the test because he is dirty, if you dont think he uses diurectics to loose that much that fast you are insane, Martinez beat him if he uses roids till the night of the fight, its a good thing for Chavez that he makes this demand, he needs to get right

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
            this all just business

Chavez comes out today and says if Martinez doesn't fight me next I'll fight Ward so in return Martinez says fine take the test because you won't tell me what to do.

at the end of the same interview Canelo is being mentioned as his next opponent. it isn't unbelieveble because GBP tried to get Martinez to fight Canelo after Ortiz lost but Martinez stuck with Chavez.
            That is a load of bull, Martinez would beat the bejesus out of Canelo and he and GB know that. Its good for Canelo to for his presence in the game to call out guys he knows he cant beat, he will just fight a 147 pounder again next.Hell they are even talking Maytthysse, think Lucas could catch him

Comment

Anyone who goes to the gym knows how juice gives humans an enormous advantage. It’s like having two car racers and putting a turbo in one of the cars. Even if the other guy has more talent and trains harder, there’s little to do against that faster car.

Unfortunately in boxing, commissions and associations only care about money. They’re not really there to make sure things go on in a clean and fair manner. If the turbo brings in more green, we don’t need to mention it.

It's up to respectable individuals like Martinez to request testing… more power to him. Pascal should have done the same with X. The guy is pushing 50 but has more stamina than a 25 year old… but it’s ok it’s all due to his great lifestyle, yet he refuses to pass the test.

If I was clean and 50% of the fans would accuse me of juicing, I would pass the test in a heartbeat … What’s a few minutes of my time to prove I’m clean? Wouldn’t you?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                100 pages of pac fans crying.....
                Different situation. Chavez Jr has actually skipped out from regular commission mandated testing in Texas and has tested postive 2x for banned substances. Pac has never dodged or failed a commission mandated test.

Comment

Maravilla calling the shots, prove your clean Junior.

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
                    That is a load of bull, Martinez would beat the bejesus out of Canelo and he and GB know that. Its good for Canelo to for his presence in the game to call out guys he knows he cant beat, he will just fight a 147 pounder again next.Hell they are even talking Maytthysse, think Lucas could catch him
                    You're obviously sleepin' on Canelo homie! If Canelo's corner didn't think he could take Martinez, then why would he wage his 0 up against him?

My man has more to lose than Martinez does and if Martinez thinks it's the other way around, then fight him!!

less talk on all that should'a could'a would'a if we were in the ring b.s. n put your man in the ring already!!

War Canelo!!
                    Last edited by panicchaser; 10-09-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                      Sorry Jr...Diuretics + Weed + DUI - Belt = You don't call the shots anymore.
                      *****ing about Pac taking the test and about Chavez are two completely diferent things, you can add run out on tests twice. I am testing any one at 190 on fight night if I am a real 154lbder

Comment

Working...
                      X