Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out - Page 18 - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012, 05:50 PM #171
samouraï samouraï is offline
Le cercle rouge
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Age: 26
Posts: 5,489
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22
samouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,300,254,905.28
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,300,254,905.28
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim For being an excellent poster. - Cuauhtémoc1520 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
you been making that point for 5 pages now I don't think he gets it. he just thinks he owned you or something. dunning krueger affect again on the board.
He really is a blithering idiot.
samouraï is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-08-2012, 06:14 PM #172
chaos chaos is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 755
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12
chaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 51,826.96
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 51,826.96
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetwaves View Post
Lol QFT

This guy's dumb arguments can be summarized this way. Keep in mind he conceded that it's the actions of homosexuals that are immoral, not necessarily their nature.

1. Anything that isn't a man and a woman procreating is unnatural (and somehow wrong)
2. If everyone on Earth chose to be practicing homosexuals, we'd go extinct
3. Therefore, practicing homosexuality is wrong.

Here's a simple way of illustrating how stupid that is:

1. Anything that isn't a man and a woman procreating is unnatural (and somehow wrong)
2. If everyone on Earth chose to wear condoms during sex, we'd go extinct
3. Therefore, practicing safe sex is wrong.

I rest my case: chaos is an imbecile.
There you go again making an argument based on a false premise. When did I "concede" that it was only their actions that are wrong? Just because I said I don't care what they do behind closed doors doesn't mean I agree with it. You can masturbate in your own feces behind closed doors, that's your right, doesn't mean I agree with it. As usual you follow up with a flawed argument based on a false premise. You really aren't very good at this are you..
chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:22 PM #173
StarScr33m StarScr33m is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 35
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
StarScr33m is on a distinguished road
Points: 26,746.83
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,746.83
Default

As much as I love Cotto, he probably supports gay people because one day his eldest son will have to come out.
StarScr33m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:33 PM #174
samouraï samouraï is offline
Le cercle rouge
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Age: 26
Posts: 5,489
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22
samouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,300,254,905.28
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,300,254,905.28
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim For being an excellent poster. - Cuauhtémoc1520 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
There you go again making an argument based on a false premise. When did I "concede" that it was only their actions that are wrong? Just because I said I don't care what they do behind closed doors doesn't mean I agree with it. You can masturbate in your own feces behind closed doors, that's your right, doesn't mean I agree with it. As usual you follow up with a flawed argument based on a false premise. You really aren't very good at this are you..
God you ****ing simpleton. You said that they may be born that way but they do not need to act on it. Even in this post, you for some reason deny you meant it's only their actions that are wrong, but then don't say anything to explain how someone born gay is somehow immoral for their nature. So which is it? Are they immoral for their nature, or their actions?

If you say it's their nature that is immoral, you're just a goddamned idiot. And you said before "pedophiles are born that way by they don't need to act on it" implying that its only the action of pedophilia that is wrong. Figure out what you're trying to argue. You're getting dumber by the minute.

And yes, if you say it's their actions that are wrong, the post you quoted of mine completely blows that **** out of the water. You said their actions are wrong because if everyone did them we'd go extinct. Now stop ignoring my point and trying to wriggle your way out of a b1tchslap.

You're confused. You don't realize how dumb your argument is, and can't realize that I'm not misrepresenting your words, you're just that stupid. Either that, or you know full well I've schooled you and just don't have the balls to admit it. The "[email protected]" this thread concerns has more balls than you.

Last edited by samouraï; 10-08-2012 at 06:35 PM.
samouraï is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:34 PM #175
AntonTheMeh AntonTheMeh is offline
STOP CRYIN
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: En el Carajo
Posts: 22,519
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Rep Power: 66
AntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond reputeAntonTheMeh has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,132,618.47
Bank: 17,400,680,455.20
Total Points: 17,401,813,073.67
That RJJ clip... LMAOOOOO - sweet pea 50 Hard cold cash. - Hard Dick thx man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Miller Time - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - Old Coward 
solid posts mate - Alx. have a sneakers homie - Warrios or have a snickers lol - Warrios 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Default

mother of god.
AntonTheMeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:40 PM #176
I Love Jesus! I Love Jesus! is offline
With a side of Freedom
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Upwind from Mayweathers queefs
Posts: 5,928
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21
I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 15,011,127,442.72
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,127,442.72
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetwaves View Post
God you ****ing simpleton. You said that they may be born that way but they do not need to act on it. Even in this post, you for some reason deny you meant it's only their actions that are wrong, but then don't say anything to explain how someone born gay is somehow immoral for their nature. So which is it? Are they immoral for their nature, or their actions?

If you say it's their nature that is immoral, you're just a goddamned idiot. And you said before "pedophiles are born that way by they don't need to act on it" implying that its only the action of pedophilia that is wrong. Figure out what you're trying to argue. You're getting dumber by the minute.

And yes, if you say it's their actions that are wrong, the post you quoted of mine completely blows that **** out of the water. You said their actions are wrong because if everyone did them we'd go extinct. Now stop ignoring my point and trying to wriggle your way out of a b1tchslap.

You're confused. You don't realize how dumb your argument is, and can't realize that I'm not misrepresenting your words, you're just that stupid. Either that, or you know full well I've schooled you and just don't have the balls to admit it. The "[email protected]" this thread concerns has more balls than you.
Dude give it up the guy clearly does not understand what you're saying.
I Love Jesus! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:43 PM #177
samouraï samouraï is offline
Le cercle rouge
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Age: 26
Posts: 5,489
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22
samouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond reputesamouraï has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,000,300,254,905.28
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,300,254,905.28
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim For being an excellent poster. - Cuauhtémoc1520 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
Dude give it up the guy clearly does not understand what you're saying.
Oh, I'm done. If I have to spell it out that clearly, it's over his potato-shaped head to begin with. I could have sworn I already realized that.
samouraï is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:44 PM #178
chaos chaos is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 755
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12
chaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 51,826.96
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 51,826.96
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetwaves View Post
God you ****ing simpleton. You said that they may be born that way but they do not need to act on it. Even in this post, you for some reason deny you meant it's only their actions that are wrong, but then don't say anything to explain how someone born gay is somehow immoral for their nature. So which is it? Are they immoral for their nature, or their actions?

If you say it's their nature that is immoral, you're just a goddamned idiot. And you said before "pedophiles are born that way by they don't need to act on it" implying that its only the action of pedophilia that is wrong. Figure out what you're trying to argue. You're getting dumber by the minute.

And yes, if you say it's their actions that are wrong, the post you quoted of mine completely blows that **** out of the water. You said their actions are wrong because if everyone did them we'd go extinct. Now stop ignoring my point and trying to wriggle your way out of a b1tchslap.

You're confused. You don't realize how dumb your argument is, and can't realize that I'm not misrepresenting you words, you're just that stupid. Either that, or you know full well I've schooled you and just don't have the balls to admit it. The "[email protected]" this thread concerns has more balls than you.
When I said that it was to address those who say "it's ok because they're born that way." That's a mistake many people make and that's why I use the paedophile example, because it's a clear way to show that even if it is nature that doesn't mean it's not an aberration. That's not the way people were meant to be. But, I've never said whether I believe it's nature or nurture, because it has nothing to do with this discussion. It's just what you buffoons think is an easy answer that will settle the argument but as I've proven, it's not. You know every time you think you have a point you just prove that you're a moron with no reading comprehension skills or ability for critical thought. You take the easy way out and lie about what I've said and then base your argument on that lie. It shows the weakness of your position when you have to lie and insult to further your argument.
chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:47 PM #179
jasons0660 jasons0660 is offline
Amateur
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
jasons0660 is on a distinguished road
Points: 555.43
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 555.43
Default

Homosexuality in men is completely normal. It's a normal part of the orientation spectrum.

Keep in mind, also, that men are highly sexed. If a man isn't oriented to men at all, he can still engage in homosexual behavior due to his libido. This occurs if women are absent, such as in prison. The libido of men needs some outlet.

Homosexuality is like hair growth - it's there and it happens. Deal with it.
jasons0660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:52 PM #180
jasons0660 jasons0660 is offline
Amateur
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 17
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
jasons0660 is on a distinguished road
Points: 555.43
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 555.43
Default

Chaos,

You accuse others of launching personal attacks on you but you are the one who is guilty of this. LOL. You have little, if any, credibility.

As I said in my earlier post to you, did your dad suddenly turn gay and cheesed you off? Your sons?

Also, are you one of these guys who likes to watch lesbians in adult **** movies? I've heard that a lot of "straight" guys enjoy watching lesbian scenes. LOL. Doesn't homosexuality of the female kind offend you?
jasons0660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.