Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-28-2012, 09:58 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 993,990,302,039.81
Total Points: 993,996,209,484.22
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormfroe View Post
?? why would you want *** to your butt??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2120 View Post
if you accept the official results of the fights between marquez and pac

then im sure you are very aware that it is also a know fact that pac is 0-1 against bradley

exactly! I have met pac fans that reconize this

only the purest pacfan boys argue that pac won this fight

your an idiot!! accept it already. most fans, media, professional boxers had Marquez winning! but i guess in this case the only opinion that matters is judges

but dont forget to use that logic when you cry foul in the bradley vs pac fight because the judges had bradley winning

wow based on his face huh? its amazing how pac won his fight against clottey considering his face was the one that was marked up

so pac won the third fight based on higher punch output? when did amatuer boxing scoring apply to professional prize fighting?

if thats the case Marquez won the first two fights because he outlanded him and had the higher percentage of landed punches and remember knockdowns dont equal extra points in amatuer boxing

so based on your logic Marquez stands 2-1 against pac
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

1. because the first two fights marquez got knocked down. you land all the punches in the world but if you keep getting dropped while not dropping the other guy you will lose.

2. a knockdown is worth more you do know this right?

3. yes clottey messed pac's face up because clottey has tough skin. have you ever seen clottey's face messed up? he has one of the most durable physiques in all of boxing. THE DIFFERENCE IS PACQUIAO OUT THREW & OUT LANDED CLOTTEY DESPITE HAVING THE WORST FACE.

Marquez had the worst looking face and was out thrown and out landed by pacquiao!!!!

how hard is this to understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defututus View Post
http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1595865
57 for marquez, 51 for pacquiao, only a retard(which you are) can say "marquez won, no doubt about it" or "robbery"

thank you.

people act like it was a wipe out favor for marquez are full of sh*t.

It was every hard to score with a lot of close rounds.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-28-2012, 10:25 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 36 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,488,257.59
Total Points: 1,011,040,556,908.71
you should enjoy this - MANIAC310 Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 
sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera 
PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

you just cant...barrera , morales and jmm , now you can siwtch them around in rankings but not pacqauio...he 's defintely way above them 3, not even close...
Old 09-28-2012, 10:34 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 36 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
you should enjoy this - MANIAC310 Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 
sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera 
PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
this idiot forgot more about boxing in the last year than you'll ever know.

nearly 100% of all cards on press row went to marquez.
stop lying ..it was almost half and half with marquez having a lil bit more ..5 more i believe out of 106 who scored it...
Old 09-28-2012, 10:36 PM
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 87 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,734,330,507,477.94
Total Points: 30,737,012,085,001.51
Top poster - The Surgeon consistently excellent posts that always strike to the heart of the matter - It's Ovah Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 
Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr For the 10k post - led* 
Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack 
i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga View Post
stop lying ..it was almost half and half with marquez having a lil bit more ..5 more i believe out of 106 who scored it...

that's not true. the scores were a landslide for marquez and it's well documented.

the first two fights were close
the third was not.

pacquiao is the more accomplished fighter in terms of their resume, but marquez is higher p4p right now because of his last fight with pacquiao.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:45 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
that's not true. the scores were a landslide for marquez and it's well documented.the first two fights were close
the third was not.

pacquiao is the more accomplished fighter in terms of their resume, but marquez is higher p4p right now because of his last fight with pacquiao.
http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1595865

again , dont bullsh1t a bullsh1tter!
Old 09-28-2012, 10:53 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,770,484,659,570.25
Total Points: 2,386,135,888,117.61
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichCCFC View Post
Close fights every time but... Pacquiao has shown to be clearly superior vs other fighters, imo!

Would Marquez beat or better this?

TKO David Diaz (probably)
TKO De La Hoya (unlikely, maybe UD that version)
TKO 2 Hatton (unlikely)
TKO Cotto (would most likely lose)
UD Clottey (most likely lose)
UD Margarito (most likely lose)
UD Mosley (most likely lose)

Where as Pacquiao vs Marquez's recent competition

Casamayor
Diaz (Juan)
Mayweather
Diaz
Katsidis (got knocked down)
Ramos
Fedchenko

Pacquiao has clearly had a much better run than Marquez vs superior opponents, Mayweather aside (which he lost) how many of Marquez's recent opponents could beat Pac?
Unfortunately this is not and never will be how you rank fighters. "Well I would have beat that guy so I am better!!" Durp

I had Bradley ranked under Marquez. Bradley beat Pacquiao. so Pacquiao goes down below Marquez. It is that simple.

And if you want to cry about the robbery, then two can play that game. I had Marquez beating Pacquiao so he would rank ahead of him anyway.
Official decisions = Marquez is higher
My decisions = Marquez is higher
Old 09-28-2012, 10:55 PM
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 87 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,734,330,507,477.94
Total Points: 30,737,012,085,001.51
Top poster - The Surgeon consistently excellent posts that always strike to the heart of the matter - It's Ovah Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 
Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr For the 10k post - led* 
Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack 
i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by humuklot View Post
Wow can't believe you'd resort to blatant lying. Press scores were around 50/50, with a tiny bit in favor for Marquez. I'll post them if you like.

Please do not speak on subjects you aren't aware of.

sure, let's see the scores from the panel of writers from pacquiao . com
Old 09-28-2012, 10:57 PM
RichCCFC
46-0

Rep Power: 35 RichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,951,331,088,722.81
Total Points: 12,957,331,531,667.60
ricktastic! - mickey gomez Joe Calzaghe is a great fighter! - Tunney This is Joe Calzaghe. You left this in my ass last night. I washed it good and wanted to give it back to you. - Mizzou Joe Calzaghe - Tunney bluebirds! - Sir TomJones 
Merry Christmas - Flab Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Wow.. nsb is truly full of retards, sad to see.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:18 PM
NearHypnos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,544,944,743.89
Total Points: 63,045,445,205.80
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

Stopped reading and taking this serious when I saw Clottey.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:31 PM
Fighting_Pride
Pure Aggression

Rep Power: 9 Fighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 84,148,169,848.46
Total Points: 84,149,332,865.48
great poster, don't let these racist flomos keep you down. war pacman! - Neutral very good poster. dont let those racist flomos get to u - Neutral wicked sig bro - MexicutioneƦ here's to the fuc*ing weekend! - MexicutioneƦ Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MexicutioneƦ 

you can't, period. marquez has achieved notable accolades in boxing, but not enough to surpass pacquiao