Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-28-2012, 06:27 PM
Bronard
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Bronard is infamous around these partsBronard is infamous around these partsBronard is infamous around these partsBronard is infamous around these partsBronard is infamous around these partsBronard is infamous around these partsBronard is infamous around these partsBronard is infamous around these partsBronard is infamous around these partsBronard is infamous around these partsBronard is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,438,957,680,883.31
Total Points: 1,438,957,688,166.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981
Arum's options with Bradley have to be like chewing glass for him so it is down to working with Haymon on a Berto fight or working with GBP on a Guerrero fight.

Honestly, Guerrero makes more sense at least they are both west coast guys so they might be able to make something of a big fight in California, with a proper co-feature.

As for Gamboa that is LOL so he spent a year trying to get away from Arum, and is lined up to fight on a Arum card. I guess he has got to do what he has got to do but damn it make Gamboa look retarded.
Not really. He's with 50 not Arum and in the process he got an advance from 50. So he got some $$ without even fighting.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-28-2012, 06:41 PM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 32 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,436,961,280,170,401.00
Total Points: 5,436,961,280,191,131.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
...As for Gamboa that is LOL so he spent a year trying to get away from Arum, and is lined up to fight on a Arum card. I guess he has got to do what he has got to do but damn it make Gamboa look retarded.
Seems weird, I know; but Gamboa merely wanted to get out from under his contract, not necessarily away from Arum. Top Rank is the major promoter in boxing. Doing business with them is often not only wise, but necessary in some cases.
Old 09-28-2012, 06:54 PM
Simply Zyzz
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Simply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 121,858.12

this is stupid on so many levels.....

why is a guy from palm springs, california headlining a car in miami???

out of all places why miami, it is one the worst sports cities in the country, watching sports is a last resort thing for people in miami, (go to miami and you'll see why : clubs, beaches, bars)...their baseball team doesn't even draw (players themselves have blasted the city for this)... the miami heat had to do a "fan-up" campaign to get people even show up on time and stay the whole game which was pretty embarrassing and humiliating ( go search the vid on youtube)

cliffs: Arum is a moron
Old 09-28-2012, 07:00 PM
AnimalisticMeth
Casper the friendly Cotto

Rep Power: 16 AnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,910,152.66
It's really a hi-def 46&amp;quot; lcd!  Watch the fights! - jazluvr449 Cotto fought real hard and that's what matters. - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
this is stupid on so many levels.....

why is a guy from palm springs, california headlining a car in miami???

out of all places why miami, it is one the worst sports cities in the country, watching sports is a last resort thing for people in miami, (go to miami and you'll see why : clubs, beaches, bars)...their baseball team doesn't even draw (players themselves have blasted the city for this)... the miami heat had to do a "fan-up" campaign to get people even show up on time and stay the whole game which was pretty embarrassing and humiliating ( go search the vid on youtube)

cliffs: Arum is a moron
Because Arum tried to make the fight in NYC but they had an event that night in MSG. If he does the card in California he will get less fans than using Gamboa and other Cubans to attract Cubans to the fight. Bradley is not a draw anywhere but atleast some people might show up to see Gamboa.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:21 PM
TX_BOXNG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 TX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 861,667,935,182.58
Total Points: 876,837,985,877.82
for having a Mares avi - Cleto_Reyes thanks for posting on the thread man - robson24 

lol bring it to texas arum, put a mexican vs Bradley, n a bunch of mexicans in the undercard, we got money to spent down here

Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 09-28-2012 at 07:23 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:43 PM
Ringlife
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Ringlife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond reputeRinglife has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 274,445,431.00
Total Points: 200,274,578,998.71
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Arum is putting a fight Miami so Rigondeaux can get some kind of fan base out there. Gamboa is with 50 Cent so Bob Arum don't care about what's good for Gamboa. It's 50 Cents Job to do what's best for Gamboa now. If I were Bob Arum I would do the same thing.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:43 PM
El Angel
Team Cotto

Rep Power: 72 El Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,100,366,819,913,988.00
Total Points: 35,100,366,819,919,092.00
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel :kiss: - Bossy No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel 
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel 
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel 
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel Bossy love :love: - Bossy :) - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel 

I hope it's Guerrero. Bradley vs Guerrero sounds good. I hope Gamboa fights a live opponent, he wasted a whole year of his prime.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:46 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,105,870,085.26
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

If its Berto, thats fine by me. Berto is still a good fighter. That means we'll probably see Canelo-Bundrage and Maidana-Guerrero.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:54 PM
MJ223
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 MJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,719,315,157,910.90
Total Points: 8,725,315,234,621.94
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 Thanks MJ much appreciated - -Pull ma Finga- &quot;I see you pimp&quot; made me :lol1: - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey 

So Gamboa wasted all of this time to fight under Top Rank anyway.?.?.?
Old 09-28-2012, 07:55 PM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!

Rep Power: 97 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 762,492,234,992,416.62
Total Points: 762,492,234,995,066.38
STORMTROOPERS - DonMega For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- 
Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden 
Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo 
To a valiant warrior. - DonMega War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Bradley would whoop Berto good, I like that fight. 50 is promoting Gamboa who just partnered up with Pac so that's why he will be on the PPV card with Pac.