No announcement yet.

Ricky "The 'itman" Hatton vs. Vyacheslav Senchenko prediction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Hatton win, probably (hard to tell until we see him) though I'm laughing at suggestions of a points win.

He's not as fast or as versatile ( ) as Paulie, but if Paulie can get the ref to call it a TKO, then I imagine Hatton can stop him.
    He's been out of the ring for three years while his opponent has been active. I think he'll be a little rusty so it's not that far a stretch to think he'll get a points victory rather than KO.

Comment

Any good fights of Senchenko I should watch besides his loss to Paulie? Im not sure Ive seen anything else.

Comment

Good choice, much more legit than Katsidis.

Comment

im saying 10th round tko, hatton needs rounds under his belt but if paulie can tko this guy anything less than a ko/tko win for hatton would be a bad sign imho

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            He's been out of the ring for three years while his opponent has been active. I think he'll be a little rusty so it's not that far a stretch to think he'll get a points victory rather than KO.
            He isnt really active, he only fights about once a year

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Good choice, much more legit than Katsidis.
              Not as shot as Katsidis anyway.

Comment

Senchenko hurts Hatton and possibly stops him late. Hatton will have more rust than the Titanic and he doesn't stick and move like Paulie does. Hatton will trade and stay in the pocket, I fear his stamina will fail and he will eat wicked punches after the mid rounds.

Hope I'm wrong but he is only fighting him because Paulie beat him........Paulie beat him by sticking and moving, the guy has a KO% of over 63%....he can hurt Hatton if they get into a scrap.

Comment

Senchenko is the right warm-up opponent for Ricky. He's not as sharp as he was a few years ago, and he never was an elite boxer at his peak anyway. Hatton was very talented, perhaps the time off wasn't bad for him.

Prediction: Hatton by TKO in rounds 8 or 9.

Comment

Let's fookin av im! There's only one Ricky Hatton! Walking along, singing a song! Walking in a Hatton Wonderland! If he gets a big fight again in Vegas, I'll most definitely go, won't be missing that atmosphere.

Comment

Considering all the **** I usually see Hatton take on here it's quite surprising so many have to win by KO especially when he hasn't fought in years and is coming off a KO loss in addition to drug, weight and alcohol problems....????

Comment

Working...
                      X