Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-28-2012, 10:44 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 47 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,610,021,196,017.90
Total Points: 12,621,021,742,361.12
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
Nice try what?? That's my point that you ignore to defend Floyd & make stuff up. Martinez going down to 154 & meeting Floyd there is not as challenging as going to 168 & fighting the best fighter in the sport. But Martinez/Floyd at 154 is simply the greatest mega fight of the last decade.

The extreme lengths that you & the rest of his fans go to to condemn the fight is ridiculous.

Fighting Ward in Wards weight class having never even tested the weight class is not a challenge, it's career suicide. You would rather see Martinez do that to protect the threat that he presents to Floyd.
see there you go again, trying to deflect. whenever anybody calls you on this you always say well its about floyd fans protecting floyd, even in this case where you know I want to see the fight and I have never condemned the fight, I'm asking you why you wont condemn it given your feelings about money grabs vs challenges. lets see if you are man enough to answer.

Quote:
Fighting Ward in Wards weight class having never even tested the weight class is not a challenge, it's career suicide.
see how you overexaggerate when it a guy you like.

so for the record, I am a floyd fan that IS NOT condemning a floyd/sergio fight. I want to see the fight. But I am saying sergio calling floyd out is a money grab. SO I am asking BUshbaby why HE isn't upset about Sergio making a money grab, but has *****ed and moaned about floyd and manny when they do.

Can you answer that?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-28-2012, 10:45 AM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 22 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,169,503.24
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
interesting spin and caveat to avoid the point. So it matters only if the opponennt is someone who will boost your rankings in a mythical ATG list. that makes no sense dude. Besides, people avoid fighters because styllistically a problem or are not in their business plan, sometrhing you seem to grasp when its a fighter you like but something you turn a blind eye to when its floyd.

Beating sergio at 154 would be a great addition to floyd's resume.
Of course it makes sense, you're being disingenuous. I don't give a sh1t that RJJ never fought Darius M, cause this guy doesn't figure. If he'd skipped Bryant Brannon, it'd matter less than 0. But if he'd dodged Toney, that would have been a different matter.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:50 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 24,689,040,879,802.92
Total Points: 25,944,362,464,884.06
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
see there you go again, trying to deflect. whenever anybody calls you on this you always say well its about floyd fans protecting floyd, even in this case where you know I want to see the fight and I have never condemned the fight, I'm asking you why [I]you [/I]wont condemn it given your feelings about money grabs vs challenges. lets see if you are man enough to answer.

so for the record, I am a floyd fan that IS NOT condemning a floyd/sergio fight. I want to see the fight. But I am saying sergio calling floyd out is a money grab. SO I am asking BUshbaby why HE isn't upset about Sergio making a money grab, but has *****ed and moaned about floyd and manny when they do.

Can you answer that?

That only makes sense if you're trying to say that Floyd is not a challenge. That's the point that you ignore again.

Are you saying that Floyd Martinez is not a challenge & that Martinez destroys Floyd at 154??

If Floyd presents no challenge, then your retarded logic would make sense. But you're not trying to say that. Are you?? If you say, "well Floyd doesn't stand a chance & the fight is a 1 sided beatdown", then you'd have a point.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:39 AM
Tamis!
Six-String-Ninja

Rep Power: 33 Tamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond reputeTamis! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,641,310,359,996.26
Total Points: 7,642,076,893,839.74
Great Poster with Brilliant taste in Music - Stone Roses! For a fellow Beatles fan - Stone Roses! cheers! - led for NU107 - led Cheers!! - BABYBOXER 
have a beer mate - sweetpea87 thanks for being a mate! - Ray* For a super guy! - jazluvr For a man of honor - jazluvr 100 B - MANIAC310 
these are great - jazluvr No Message - sweetpea87 They don't have guitars as gifts, so here's a beer instead! - sweetpea87 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Wow.

Dunn and bush going at it, like grizzlies, only no salmon available.

Fight's not happening, and if ever it did, Floyd toys around Martinez's overrated a$$, but that is at 154.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:40 AM
deejd
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 deejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 475,371,886.07
Total Points: 1,475,449,544.76

Quote:
see there you go again, trying to deflect. whenever anybody calls you on this you always say well its about floyd fans protecting floyd, even in this case where you know I want to see the fight and I have never condemned the fight, I'm asking you why you wont condemn it given your feelings about money grabs vs challenges. lets see if you are man enough to answer.

Can you answer that?
Gee, I wonder if it was career suicide for Mayweather to fight at '54 for the first time ever back in '07, having only weighed-in at '50 for the fight.

Some people just hate Mayweather, BD. People who believe lead hooks can only be thrown when a fighter is already on the inside fighting.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:42 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 47 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
That only makes sense if you're trying to say that Floyd is not a challenge. That's the point that you ignore again.

Are you saying that Floyd Martinez is not a challenge & that Martinez destroys Floyd at 154??

If Floyd presents no challenge, then your retarded logic would make sense. But you're not trying to say that. Are you?? If you say, "well Floyd doesn't stand a chance & the fight is a 1 sided beatdown", then you'd have a point.
right bush so the fact that ward at 168 is more of a a challenge than floyd at 154 is just dismissed by you. it only counts if its no challenge. geez dude.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:44 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroBando View Post
Of course it makes sense, you're being disingenuous. I don't give a sh1t that RJJ never fought Darius M, cause this guy doesn't figure. If he'd skipped Bryant Brannon, it'd matter less than 0. But if he'd dodged Toney, that would have been a different matter.
thats an extreme example. how about we just go with not fighting the guy who just beat the ATG you lost to and had a signed fight for.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:52 AM
RichCCFC
46-0

Rep Power: 36 RichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond reputeRichCCFC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,094,671,424,549.78
Total Points: 45,100,672,001,835.18
ricktastic! - mickey gomez Joe Calzaghe is a great fighter! - Tunney This is Joe Calzaghe. You left this in my ass last night. I washed it good and wanted to give it back to you. - Mizzou Joe Calzaghe - Tunney bluebirds! - Sir TomJones 
Merry Christmas - Flab Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Martinez knocks Mayweather out
Old 09-28-2012, 12:04 PM
IMDAZED
You'll resort to race

Rep Power: 88 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 100,064,831,633,894.08
Total Points: 102,067,997,121,542.05
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroBando View Post
Good input. We know the atg ranking are subjective, and in yours ducking is not penalized, fair enough.
"Ducking" is subjective too.
Old 09-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 24,689,040,879,802.92
Total Points: 25,944,362,464,884.06
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Talking

Quote:
right bush so the fact that ward at 168 is more of a a challenge than floyd at 154 is just dismissed by you. it only counts if its no challenge. geez dude.
More of a challenge?? No, try career suicide. Martinez gets mollywhoped by Ward. But by your standards Floyd has to be no challenge. Since the fight should be condemned. I mean since a former 154lb champ can't meet a current 154lb champ & all.