Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-21-2012, 04:44 PM
Rk16
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Rk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond reputeRk16 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,455.49

I don't think he has slipped as much as people think,just they know how to fight him now.Oscar,Hatton and Cotto were walking towards him in straight lines.Lateral movement prevents him from letting his hands go.
Don't expect Manny to blitz Marquez either,styles make fights.Put Manny in with someone like Rios and you will see Manny looking devastating
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-21-2012, 04:51 PM
ALG United
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 ALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond reputeALG United has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,064,511.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I agree with what you said. Pacquiao also agrees and said he will try to bring back the old Pacquiao of the Diaz, Hatton, and De La Hoya fights. He will do all his training in California this time. He is 33 years old and he can't change that. He can train hard and fight with his old ruthless attacking style and killer instinct. I think he will do this. If he can't beat the hell out of Marquez this time then maybe he should retire.
I think this is a very good move on team Manny, coz ever since he started doing half of his training in the Philippines, he's fighting attitude dropped steadily, to the point that he was doing bible studies just a few days prior to the Bradley match...WTF??!! He may be older now, but he has to harness that OLD KILLER INSTINCT in him to be invincible again inside the ring... And i think the ROBBERY with the Bradley match helped him be motivated and think more, that he is no longer the favorite, that he can no longer rely on judges decision to win a fight... He has to implant again in his brain what most coaches say when fighting outside of your homeland, "Always Go for the KO!!", and the U.S.A. is not his homeland, he is still just an Asian fighting in a foreign country...
Old 09-21-2012, 04:54 PM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 59 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 955,442,536,461,576.62
Total Points: 955,447,543,959,585.50
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

Hell no...we saw him prime jacked up on EPO and that was the war machine...now we just had a distracted guy still jacked up on EPO who relies heavily on sheer athletic ability and is visibly falling off. There is no coming back from a decline in athletic ability with how Pacquiao fights. His epic beard is going to get his face absolutely brutalized. A guy with a great chin and poor defense that relies heavily on speed and agility is just a recipe for disaster in your mid-30s. Pac knows he is declining rapidly and is going to get some big money fights then retire to politics.
Old 09-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,246,382.01
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

The only time Manny was devastating is with draining CWs and Lazcano leftovers !!

Is what it is , you want the old Manny , then give him another draining CW that weakens his opponent , other wise you have the REAL Manny , the one that struggles with LWs .

Stops Oscar and Cotto yet cant hurt Bradley and JMM , open your eyes to the fact of his big wins instead of hype made out of them !
Old 09-21-2012, 06:14 PM
Zeus Molecules
UNDISPUTED WORLD CHAMPION

Rep Power: 3 Zeus Molecules is a glorious beacon of lightZeus Molecules is a glorious beacon of lightZeus Molecules is a glorious beacon of lightZeus Molecules is a glorious beacon of lightZeus Molecules is a glorious beacon of lightZeus Molecules is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 12,843.42
Total Points: 13,802.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ***1048;ATAS View Post
he needs to start banging whores, gamble, cockfighting, and get rid of that god crap and get him some of that devil inside him again.

I was thinking the same thing. Get back to the old Manny and back on the Ariza shakes. I hope he actually comes to fight this time. I'm getting sick of hearing before every fight that he's focused and is having his best camp. Then show up to the fight performing below average and blaming on distractions, cramping, or the opposition not wanting to fight.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:31 PM
lparm
Banned

Rep Power: 0 lparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,390,988,709.51
Total Points: 4,280,409,252.77
Welcome to hell. - Simply Rizo for the two types of threads thread - you told it like it is - boxingp4p Enjoy! - LoadedWraps instant anorak repellent, thanks - Rockin' 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk16 View Post
I don't think he has slipped as much as people think,just they know how to fight him now.Oscar,Hatton and Cotto were walking towards him in straight lines.Lateral movement prevents him from letting his hands go.
Don't expect Manny to blitz Marquez either,styles make fights.Put Manny in with someone like Rios and you will see Manny looking devastating
It's not about straight lines at least not with all of them. Hatton is the only guy you named who fights that way. Manny was a force of nature when he fought them because he had a care free attitude that he couldn't be beat. With all the politics in his life he's different now. If he never became a congressman and boxing was still his life we'd still be seeing the war machine and not the cautious Pac of the past 3-4 fights. I don't know how he gets back to what he was but if he does Jmm is in for a beating.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:32 PM
New England
Strong champion.

Rep Power: 106 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 176,715,084,627,506.75
Total Points: 182,717,766,293,673.41
Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 
thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe 
for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 
top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 

manny will be 90 years old and he'll still put his hands in the air and fight back when he's tagged.

the fire otherwise is gone, though. pacquiao should retire.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:37 PM
KING MEAT
Dorian's Protege

Rep Power: 65 KING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond reputeKING MEAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,214,627,006,165,577.00
Total Points: 3,220,169,277,094,787.00
No Message - tennishero Have one on me pre - led Keep your used vibrator to yourself :puke: - Bossy blue parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Thanks pre! - led 
Stay in Shape! - D.I.E.S.E.L Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 slickest pinoybro on boxingscene - thuggery 
#FREE KING MEAT #JUSTICEFORMEAT - thuggery I am replacing your 3k ring hon. - led* damn meat they were good , i couldn't green you again so here have a drink on me bro!! - HUGH JASS FREE KING MEAT - thuggery Cheers! - Enayze 
for you my aesthetic midget - Alx. Cool vato - CatchweightKing For your awesome Tyson/Holyfield gif - Sugar Booger Because you have good goddamn taste.(outside of boxing :P) - DannYankee09 Cheers, we'll play again - valero 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - peyk-peyk AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ***1048;ATAS View Post
he needs to start banging whores, gamble, cockfighting, and get rid of that god crap and get him some of that devil inside him again.
i was about to post this.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:56 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,697,562,938,603.88
Total Points: 5,827,231,874,934.21
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

No he can't, I think people need to realise that he has aged 4 years since his fight with De La Hoya, along the way he got into a couple of fights that contributed towards his wear and tear ( Cotto and Margarito).

He's no longer at a point in his career where he can maintain a high output from start to finish. I think blaming it on his camp and outside distractions is denying the reality of his situation.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:09 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,246,382.01
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
manny will be 90 years old and he'll still put his hands in the air and fight back when he's tagged.

the fire otherwise is gone, though. pacquiao should retire.
I dont know , he does a lot of chest beating and glove smacking just the same as he always did , he looked the same in the last JMM fight as he did in the others , but your fire is when , Oscar Hatton Cotto and Margo , now look at those fights , all Cws bar Hatton who was shot with a new trainer and padded fights leading to Pac after Floyd stopped the undefeated Hatton .

How come the beast got chased around a 26 ft ring by Margo , why did Manny want a 26 ft ring , break it down , the CW was to weaken Margo , the 8oz gloves was to hit and run and the 26 ft ring was to give Manny all the room in the world to run !