Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-20-2012, 06:00 PM
House of Stone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,342,861,137.69
Total Points: 242,392,953,176.63
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner Pretend Its Klitsckos and sit on it... LOL - afiln Kick this keyboard warrior. - Weltschmerz One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
It's crazy to think about how much of a physical monster he was for 8 years. He made up for his fundamental shortcomings with f***ing relentless speed, power, and activity. One of my shortlist of 5 favorite fighters to watch.

I wish he could somehow rediscover his crazy side just for the Marquez fight.
its like I said in another thread the other day, he needs to stop trying to box marquez and just turn it into a war - he wins a war v marquez but looses a chess match against him - end of story no debate about it.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-20-2012, 06:03 PM
cyutetrick
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 cyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond reputecyutetrick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,179.49

Well to me he is still in his prime and he is still a beast. I think he hasnt knocked guys out because of the style and quality of the fighters he has last fought. Clottey is a guy who has never been knocked out and never gave pacquiao any clear openings because of his no action only defense approach. Margarito was just way too big for pacquiao. The guy was a giant next to pacquiao. Mosley fought similar to clottey, all defense and no offense . Marquez will give any version of pacquiao a fit dont matter and Bradley was just much better than what people credit him for he was just game even though pacquiao clearly won and looked as impressive as i have ever seen him imo.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:04 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,230,252.91
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Stone View Post
keep it coming ... you should replace some of your lines with Roger's and daddy mayweather's though, they're better at talking crap than you ... eg change "and if you idiots knew the first thing about boxing" with "you don't know **** about boxing" lol anyway please keep the hate coming you're giving me a laugh.
Haha kid , dont worry you will grow up one day and see what a gullible hype lover you were .

Now do you want to discuss CWs and how they drain opponents into being weak opponents , lol , I guess not , your would rather slide over that with your Manny jizzzz .
Old 09-20-2012, 06:07 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,873,223,439,439.46
Total Points: 1,873,224,506,344.30
i remember this mofo &quot;rif raf&quot; from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
It's crazy to think about how much of a physical monster he was for 8 years. He made up for his fundamental shortcomings with f***ing relentless speed, power, and activity. One of my shortlist of 5 favorite fighters to watch.

I wish he could somehow rediscover his crazy side just for the Marquez fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robson24 View Post
yeah same here but with all the tough fights hes had his clock has to slow down at some point and its all clear for everyone to see that he just is not the same fighter anymore im pleased to say that i got to see manny in his prime i will one day show my son when hes old enough one day just how much of a beast manny pacquiao was
usually most lower weight fighters plateau at age 30, sort of like rbs in the nfl. pac & marquez, are some of the rare exceptions but i think that has to do with the time period. we just know much more about the human body now than in the 60s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Haha kid , dont worry you will grow up one day and see what a gullible hype lover you were .

Now do you want discuss CWs and how they drain opponents into weak opponents , lol I guess you want slide over that with your Manny jizzzz .
yea we know u prefer floyd's jizzzzz.

you're no different from the people you criticize. you're just on the other side of the fence.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:11 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 210 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 497,849,151,782,778,568,704.00
Total Points: 497,849,243,782,778,912,768.00
To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps Have one on me Lad - Rocky... Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw 
Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega 
Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMB View Post
both floyd & manny are past prime.

as for the ped talk,

if you actually stop, used your brain, & think about it,

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH TAKING PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS.

People of all walks of life & social structure take drugs to ehance their lives & performance & its legal but somehow if you take peds in sports its wrong?

time will reveal everything.

there was a time when pron, nudity, curse words, homosexuality, equal rights for black people were considered taboo.

as time goes on, & people evolve socially & intellectually, peds will be as normal as taking vitamin c.
fans like you are a disgrace
Old 09-20-2012, 06:13 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,873,223,439,439.46
Total Points: 1,873,224,506,344.30
i remember this mofo &quot;rif raf&quot; from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry.X. View Post
fans like you are a disgrace
why is it wrong?
Old 09-20-2012, 06:17 PM
House of Stone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,342,861,137.69
Total Points: 242,392,953,176.63
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner Pretend Its Klitsckos and sit on it... LOL - afiln Kick this keyboard warrior. - Weltschmerz One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas 

Quote:

Now do you want to discuss CWs and how they drain opponents into being weak opponents , lol , I guess not , your would rather slide over that with your Manny jizzzz .
I'm not the one with the sig dedicated to pacquiao - methinks the lady doth protest too much
Old 09-20-2012, 06:18 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,261,403,568,961.77
Total Points: 5,877,054,807,722.93
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

I miss him too but as soon as there was a peep of "steroids" his prime hit a wall. Kind of suspect
Old 09-20-2012, 06:21 PM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 210 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 497,849,151,782,778,568,704.00
Total Points: 497,849,243,782,778,912,768.00
To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps Have one on me Lad - Rocky... Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw 
Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- Happy Birthday - Scott9945 happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega 
Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMB View Post
why is it wrong?
in boxing you hit people,ped's make you stronger meaning in a already deadly sport it is even more deadly..are you insane,stupid or just trolling???these people risk their lives already to entertain you and now you think juicing up is ok?
Old 09-20-2012, 06:22 PM
shade darkar
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 shade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,260,586,116,045.94
Total Points: 1,261,586,130,200.79
Big ups G - The_Demon shade darkar deserves a kick - Freedom. 

Quote:
Odh Cotto Margo and the Lazcano left over was a great run of CWs and cherry picking , now take that away and what have you got ?

An ordinary WW that struggles with LWs !!
idiot, that ordinary that your hero, refused to fight him because he thinks he must of been on performance enhancing drugs to do what he has. lol.