Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-16-2012, 10:15 PM
JeromyM
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 27,499.87
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Default November 10 gonna be another big day for boxing fans!!

Arreola vs Stiverne, Salido vs Garcia, Vanes vs Lara, Angulo back in action and Klitschko vs Wach then Mares vs Moreno. Huge day....not like yesterday but still really good.

Last edited by JeromyM; 09-16-2012 at 10:19 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-16-2012, 10:24 PM
82nd St. Bus Stop
Amateur

Total Points: 11,942.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeromyM View Post
Arreola vs Stiverne, Salido vs Garcia, Vanes vs Lara, Angulo back in action and Klitschko vs Wach. Huge day....not like yesterday but still really good.
I've thought since I saw Garcia destroy Villa in one that he might be the best of the up and comers. Meanwhile 126 has been flooded with stars and the understated Mikey has been lost in the shuffle. I still think he might be the best of the whole lot of extremely talented feathers. Time will if I'm right, of course assuming they all fight each other. Recent matchmaking history suggests they probably won't. Big-time superstars just dont fight each other, or anyone else who's much of a risk, anymore.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:24 PM
.WaRCoTTo.
.::Orgullo Mexicano::.

Rep Power: 21 .WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute.WaRCoTTo. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,144,627,965.03
Total Points: 71,144,683,522.44
I bought you a box of tissues so when Cotto loses, you can wipe your eyes!!!! Hahahahaha K - HTownTexan Here is a TV to watch all the big fights!!!!! - HTownTexan And here is some junk food... We all know the big fights arent the same without some food.... - HTownTexan And come fight night.... You cant forget the beer....   So you got a TV, some food, some beer.... Have a good time watching the fight .....  Dont leave your tissue behind.... You'll need them...J/K - HTownTexan Congrats on 1000 posts - ??? 
1k...Congrats - Izrock excellant posts! - jazbo Cheers. You got good taste in pussy homey - mangler For being a great member and poster - jazluvr449 Pa Disfrutar la Victoria en Noviembre 14!Vamos Cotto Pa Guerra! Papa! - Sox8055 
Back atcha bro'!  War Cotto! - jazluvr449 Have a drink my nigguh!!! - D-Omonist Congrats on 3K, my nizzle! - mangler jr merry christmas! - shobox Merry Xmas - mangler 
happy new year - Libido Sanchez long time .... brew on me - El Mustang Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr449 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - street bully 

Last night was one of the best boxing nights of my life..I was flipping back and forth to some badass fights!...we need more of this..

and props to DLH for inspiring these guys with a 100k reward for best KO...it made that Maidana-Soto Karass fight a WAR!!
Old 09-16-2012, 10:25 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 22 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,168,382,471.26
Total Points: 256,504,747,164.45
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Yup, a lot of great and exciting fights that day.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:48 PM
valero
el Inca

Rep Power: 45 valero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond reputevalero has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,830,531,160,829,893.00
Total Points: 4,830,731,161,075,399.00
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team 

There's gonna be a lot of short fights ending in knockout on that day...
Old 09-16-2012, 10:51 PM
danceswithfire
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 danceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,051,686.54

dont forget the october 13 double header
Old 09-16-2012, 11:03 PM
Reported!
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Reported! is a jewel in the roughReported! is a jewel in the roughReported! is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 150,641.32

Oct 13th bruv.