Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-16-2012, 01:38 PM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,080,248,021.49
A gift from boxinglibrary.com - vze2hhvj 16k posts. cheers - MELLY-MEL... To our dad. Thanks for looking after us! - S a m u r a i Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus 
Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts 
A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92 Apple for Pump - Poor Lad Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
.........no homo - MANIAC310 for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 
Post Comments Thread For: Roach Gave Chavez Final Warning Before The Tenth

LAS VEGAS - Too little, too late. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. of Mexico was dominated for the first 11 rounds Saturday in his middleweight title defense against Sergio Martinez of Argentina. Either Martinez got tired, or decided to please the house by going toe-to-toe with Chavez in the final round after out-boxing the son of the legend the first 11.

[Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-16-2012, 02:01 PM
tlarry
Banned

Rep Power: 0 tlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond reputetlarry has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,017,355.50
A strait troll - The Problem 
Default Chavez Jr Gave 10 Rounds Away Unwilling To Punch, Like His Father Would Have!

Sergio gained confidence as the fight wore on, because Chavez JR wouldn't fight, wouldn't throw punches. Dont tell me how fast Sergio was. Throw Punches!!!! You came to fight, right? Turn it into a street fight if you have to. Finally with no time left in the fight it was discovered that Sergio can't handle Chavez' power. Had Julio been throwing bombs from the start, he would have stopped Sergio early to mid way thru the fight. Sergio tears a knee ligament trying to get out of the way of Chavez' bombs. Just like Bradley broke his ankle trying to avoid Pacquiao's attack! Sergio broke his hand because Julio stood there, following him around the ring, eating every punch in the mouth Sergio threw for 10 rounds! Seeing that stupid grin on Chavez' face at the end of the fight disgusted me. He needs some growing up and maturing to do. He should have been embarrassed with his poor showing, waiting till the last round and a half to start fighting trying to make a miracle happen. He's sure not his father yet, has all the tools though. I really felt more for his legendary warrior of a fighter, father who had to sit there and watch as much; he pleaded with his son to forget worrying about getting your feet set and JUST THROW!!!!!
Old 09-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Blue Mercury
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Blue Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Mercury has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Mercury has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 682,656.84

He should have gave him that warning in the 6th when he was getting smoked.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:15 PM
~AK49~
Liquor and Whores

Rep Power: 25 ~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 151,742,555,156,736.38
Total Points: 151,744,572,176,462.50
good discussion man. - chiguy91 great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - E.P.T. unicorn land :lol1: - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Wouldnt have made a difference when roach gave a warning. You can tell chavez to let his hands go and what not, but the simple fact is he couldnt because of martinez's skill. Martinez wouldnt stick around long enough for chavez to catch upp, sit down and unload. Martinez was in complete control.

A question for the mexican fans; if Martinez is overrated, what does that make chavez?
Old 09-16-2012, 02:20 PM
P4P Prince
Contender

Total Points: 1,943.59

Roach is on a great streak..LOSING STREAK THAT IT IS.... All 3 of his pupils have tanked it this year.. Manny, Amir ( i have no chin) Khan, and JCC.. So sad... maybe its time to step down and let Robert Garcia show you how its done...LOL.. Roach its not only about offense my friend... DEFENSE! DEFENSE! Maybe if your boxers learn that instead of being countered all night than you wld be doing much better...
Old 09-16-2012, 02:20 PM
damned1974
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 damned1974 has a reputation beyond reputedamned1974 has a reputation beyond reputedamned1974 has a reputation beyond reputedamned1974 has a reputation beyond reputedamned1974 has a reputation beyond reputedamned1974 has a reputation beyond reputedamned1974 has a reputation beyond reputedamned1974 has a reputation beyond reputedamned1974 has a reputation beyond reputedamned1974 has a reputation beyond reputedamned1974 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 311,679.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlarry View Post
Sergio gained confidence as the fight wore on, because Chavez JR wouldn't fight, wouldn't throw punches. Dont tell me how fast Sergio was. Throw Punches!!!! You came to fight, right? Turn it into a street fight if you have to. Finally with no time left in the fight it was discovered that Sergio can't handle Chavez' power. Had Julio been throwing bombs from the start, he would have stopped Sergio early to mid way thru the fight. Sergio tears a knee ligament trying to get out of the way of Chavez' bombs. Just like Bradley broke his ankle trying to avoid Pacquiao's attack! Sergio broke his hand because Julio stood there, following him around the ring, eating every punch in the mouth Sergio threw for 10 rounds! Seeing that stupid grin on Chavez' face at the end of the fight disgusted me. He needs some growing up and maturing to do. He should have been embarrassed with his poor showing, waiting till the last round and a half to start fighting trying to make a miracle happen. He's sure not his father yet, has all the tools though. I really felt more for his legendary warrior of a fighter, father who had to sit there and watch as much; he pleaded with his son to forget worrying about getting your feet set and JUST THROW!!!!!
This is a failed perception....if Chavez had the chance to hit Martinez,he would have done so before the last round-he couldn't find the target to aim,much less land on until the last minute of the last round. Martinez just pot-shotted and moved all 11 and a half rounds and probably tired himself out.

Chavez needs to plant his feet and have his opponents be stationary or against the ropes to be effective-this is why he failed.By the time he was able to hurt Sergio, Martinez had already hurt his knee and was less mobile.

Martinez doesn't have a bad chin,he just got hit when he was careless, tired and hit by a guy who shouldn't be allowed to balloon up to cruiserweight in a middleweight fight.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:33 PM
LAFIRPO
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 LAFIRPO has a reputation beyond reputeLAFIRPO has a reputation beyond reputeLAFIRPO has a reputation beyond reputeLAFIRPO has a reputation beyond reputeLAFIRPO has a reputation beyond reputeLAFIRPO has a reputation beyond reputeLAFIRPO has a reputation beyond reputeLAFIRPO has a reputation beyond reputeLAFIRPO has a reputation beyond reputeLAFIRPO has a reputation beyond reputeLAFIRPO has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,859.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlarry View Post
Dude, you know nothing about boxing. Don't u think Chavez would've done so if he could. If it was that easy don't u think Pavlik and the other 42 victims of Martinez would've just punch and win those fights. Its not easy when ur target is moving and can throw serious leather himself.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Body Movin'
60/40 I KICK YO ASS

Rep Power: 24 Body Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond reputeBody Movin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,557,457,973,746.71
Total Points: 69,557,459,116,149.27
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley 

martinez was constantly turning him. if chavez let his hands go he would've have been hitting air all night while exposing his chin. martinez couldn't get a clean shot in to the head so he focused on the body while dancing around chavez's bum ass. chavez jr was outclassed. if a rematch happens chavez gets sparked early. he thinks he has a chance now because of that last round hail mary so he'll open up more in front of sergio.

chavez threw like 2 punches total in round 1. isn't that like a world record or something? i counted 4 punches in round 2 and none of em landed.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:59 PM
PRBOXINGCOTTO
Matthysse is my god

Rep Power: 20 PRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond reputePRBOXINGCOTTO has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,465,658.01
Thanks for the green K ! - codey 

Roach how you didn't kno Sergio was that good ure fighters ain't **** did you kno that and ure done as a trainer you just got so call big names and they all lost this year lol
Old 09-16-2012, 03:03 PM
MrClutch85
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 MrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond reputeMrClutch85 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,047,462.85

Its very clear that Chavez Jr don't understand sh*t Roach be telling him in the corner he don't even pay attention to him while getting instructions. In the 9 round Roach was telling him he might stop the fight and Chavez Jr responded like yeah yeah yeah or some shi*t like that but it was hella funny Chavez Jr has no respect for Roach he should fire him and hire Robert Garcia Asap