Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 38,932,130,396,952.56
Total Points: 40,187,452,008,158.77
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Even Money View Post
Good. This fight is pointless, we already know pac is the superior fighter.

Why the hell wont pac just rematch bradley and avenge his loss
Actually (we) don't know who's the superior fighter. It's rather obvious that team Pacman wasn't that sure they're superior as evident by their constant demand of a catchweight.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Jordank
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Jordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 22,788.86

Pacquiao turned down 40 million
Old 09-12-2012, 09:29 AM
crillz
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 crillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond reputecrillz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,593,555,712.49
Total Points: 1,150,593,573,943.05
great post on the Cotto thread. - Pancho Gonzales Sorry man,I felt the same. R.I.P Forrest - RelliK Dont eva try and Hijack my boys thread or you will know bout tings lol Big Up C.. - The Gully Gad The Official BoxingScene QWOP Champion - 101m - Barnburner Money May AllDay, VIP4LIFE. Enjoy the fight homey. - CRASH DUMMY 

This is why I always have and always will love Cotto, since his pro debut on ESPN I been a supporter. I'm a fan of Boxing first and foremost, I can watch any fighter or fight and enjoy it because they are BOXING so therefore I try to just keep my support for fighters at a neutral level but I do have my favorite's and Cotto is top 5 one of them.

In this move he shows the beauty of what it is to become your own boss, he was able to turn down a rematch with Manny where he would have made more than the first time all because the respect still wasn't in place, they were still not treating Cotto like an equal so therefore being his own boss he called his own shots and said no.

as the lead promoter in the Trout fight he will make more money regardless if the on paper guarantee is 4.5 million more because of all the side money Cotto makes, meaning he doesn't have to eat their **** now and he can do what he contractually couldn't do last time and that's tell them to **** off. congrats Cotto he always manages to impress me every time, I wish him the best and I'll be throwing down a few dollars on him to beat Trout
Old 09-12-2012, 09:31 AM
gmc_rfc_06
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,005,053,595.93
cheers, just saw your post in the NFL thread - ~AK49~ Quality Poster - Dr Rumack 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Corso View Post
If anyone here thinks theres a huge difference from Cotto weighing in at 150 or 154 you need to understand that with his body type he easily rehydrates right back to 154+! He has a full 24 hours and the 4lbs can be all fluids not fat (stored energy).
I'm glad he's not fighting Pacman and I wish he would walk away from boxing he's very close to being hurt again. If he could go to England and fight Khan at 150 that would be a good fight for him. He'd have a southpaws right side sticking out for his hook and a guy in front of him that doesn't punch hard.
Be a good bout for both boys! Ray.
Of course there is a difference, when you need a hard camp to make 154, those extra lbs hurt you. How much you gain back doesn't matter, if you have to drain down to make weight (look at Chad Dawson last week) you're not going to be 100%. If he could come down easily, he wouldn't have moved to 154.

Adrien Broner for example failed to make 130 for his last fight and is now moving to 135, clearly those few lbs make a difference.

Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 09-12-2012 at 09:33 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Genius~
No easy way out

Rep Power: 38 Genius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond reputeGenius~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -7,238,935,563,776,014.00
Total Points: -7,238,090,563,614,070.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
Actually (we) don't know who's the superior fighter. It's rather obvious that team Pacman wasn't that sure they're superior as evident by their constant demand of a catchweight.
Make all the excuses you want, theres nothing that would have changed the outcome of the first fight and cotto knows it.

Pacquiao didnt just destroy him physically but mentally too.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Even Money View Post
Make all the excuses you want, theres nothing that would have changed the outcome of the first fight and cotto knows it.

Pacquiao didnt just destroy him physically but mentally too.
OOhhh there's no excuse for the 1st fight. However the 2nd attempt & the third attempt & the fact that Pacman requested catchweights for both, in fact speaks for itself bro!!
Old 09-12-2012, 09:34 AM
shade darkar
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 shade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,530,054,830,948.09
Total Points: 3,531,054,848,754.49
Big ups G - The_Demon shade darkar deserves a kick - Freedom. 

good, the first fight wasnt close so why the hell do we need to see a rematch anyway?
Old 09-12-2012, 09:36 AM
shade darkar
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 shade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,530,054,830,948.09
Total Points: 3,531,054,848,754.49
Big ups G - The_Demon shade darkar deserves a kick - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
he has already stopped him, id say thats superior.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:39 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Quote:
Originally Posted by shade darkar View Post
he has already stopped him, id say thats superior.
I know, but thanks for sharing..............................
Old 09-12-2012, 09:40 AM
PiXelElite
Contender

Rep Power: 5 PiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond reputePiXelElite has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,291.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
People forget that Cotto Promotions will be the head promoter of Cotto-Trout with the help of GBP. So that means Cotto will get money from the revenue also + what HBO will pay him (3 million I am guessing) so he is covered on the money side no matter who he fights.
^^^^This..