Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-10-2012, 04:27 PM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,502,086,173,952.20
A gift from boxinglibrary.com - vze2hhvj 16k posts. cheers - MELLY-MEL... To our dad. Thanks for looking after us! - S a m u r a i Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus Unban ЯiZO - Hugh Janus 
Cheers, to the servers BPP! - mangler unban kev183 - Kevin Jesus Thanks for all u du Pops! - jazluvr For the Sam Tribute thread! Thanks Pops! - jazluvr Our Boxingscene father, who art in heaven.... - Disposable Arts 
A Medal For Boxing Scenes Father...... ;-) nyargles! - BritishBoxing92 Apple for Pump - Poor Lad Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
.........no homo - MANIAC310 for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 
Post Comments Thread For: Bobby Bryant Inks Promotional Pact With Prize Fight

Memphis, TN - Prize Fight Promotions is proud to announce the signing of undefeated Super Welterweight prospect Bobby Bryant to an Exclusive Promotional Contract. Bryant, 15-0 (9 KO's), is a Memphis native and viewed as one of the most prominent up and coming 154 lb fighters in the World today. At just twenty years of age Bryant has already accomplished a lot and looks to accomplish even more with the assistance of Memphis based promotional outfit, Prize Fight.

"Signing Bobby Bryant has long been a priority of mine at Prize Fight", stated Prize Fight CEO Brian Young. "I have been honored to have promoted a few of Bobby's fights already and have always admired his growth process beginning in the amateur ranks and now has an undefeated professional", Young continued. "With Bobby's young age, charisma, and excellent boxing ability I feel he can become a super star in our sport. This is a perfect fit being that Bobby is a Memphian and Prize Fight calls Memphis and the greater Mid South home as well. I also want to thank Bobby's father, manager and trainer John Bryant for being very instrumental in not only making Bobby the great young boxer he is today but also making him into the honorable young man he is", concluded Young.

Bobby Bryant began boxing at just nine years old hoping the conditioning and training he would receive would help him overcome injuries sustained from a childhood All Terrain Vehicle accident. He didn't think that the trip to the gym eleven years ago would put him on a path to build a stellar amateur record of 112-17, win the 2007 National Jr. Golden Gloves Tournament at just 15 years of age, and turn professional at just 17 years of age. "I started boxing to get stronger and recover from other injuries", stated Bobby. "I never thought it would lead to this but it has been a great ride. It is far from over. I feel like this signing is a new chapter. A chapter that will see me get showcased on national television, win a regional title, get ranked in the World and eventually see me accomplish my goal of winning a World Title", Bryant also said. "I feel with my dad, Prize Fight and me that we have a great team in place to take it to the top", Bryant continued.

Bobby Bryant will be making his first official fight under the Prize Fight banner on October 13, 2012 from the Cook Convention Center in downtown Memphis, TN. For more information please follow Prize Fight on Twitter @ PrizeFight1 or on facebook at Prize Fight Boxing. You can also visit Prize Fight on the web at www.prizefightboxing.org. [Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<