Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-08-2012, 08:05 AM
JakeNDaBox
The Jake of All Trades

Rep Power: 200000 JakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond reputeJakeNDaBox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,467,833,653.96
Total Points: 33,674,401,620.77
Send a message via AIM to JakeNDaBox Send a message via Yahoo to JakeNDaBox
Post Comments Thread For: Martinez Vows To Shatter Chavez Legend

Sergio Martinez has promised a knockout when he steps into the ring against the reigning WBC middleweight world champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr, live on Primetime (Channel 498 on Sky and Virgin On Demand).

The two are set to clash on Sept 15th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, in what is one of the most eagerly anticipated fights of the year.

The build up has been fraught throughout with heated exchanges between the pair, as they vie to prove who the best in the 160lb weight category is.

The Argentine Martinez goes into the bout regarded as one of the very best pound-for-pound fighters in the world having beaten most of the top names in the middleweight division, including a knockout of British star Darren Barker last year.

Now the man dubbed ‘Marvelous’ has added even more fuel to the fire by vowing to knockout a man whom he regards as living of the name of his father, and the greatest Mexican fighter of all time, Julio Cesar Chavez.

“He doesn’t deserve to be a world champion. He got there by his name and being the son of the legend. His mouth is bigger than his brain. He’s been talking too much and that is what really set me off,” said Martinez. [Click Here To Read More]
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-08-2012, 09:19 AM
PUK_MY_DANG_34
Contender

Rep Power: 5 PUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond reputePUK_MY_DANG_34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 141,214,636,565.56
Total Points: 191,216,666,641.11
Send a message via AIM to PUK_MY_DANG_34

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting tired of seeing a new article everyday of Martinez saying the same damn thing, "I'm going to knock Chavez out". It got old after the 50th time or so.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Cormega
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,421.64

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUK_MY_DANG_34 View Post
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting tired of seeing a new article everyday of Martinez saying the same damn thing, "I'm going to knock Chavez out". It got old after the 50th time or so.
Cry some more.......
Old 09-08-2012, 09:52 AM
lightsoutOhio
Banned

Total Points: 50,001,559.43

One week until Waterhead chavez Jr gets beat the F##k DOWN. The Real Champ Sergio will outclass p#ssyboy jr. Bob arum, top stink and WBC can eat a Dic% fu@king scammers
Old 09-08-2012, 09:53 AM
jiml
Up and Comer

Total Points: 13,381.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUK_MY_DANG_34 View Post

should he change up his prediction now and then?
Old 09-08-2012, 10:16 AM
twosweethooks
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 twosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,855,113,808.74
Total Points: 34,855,147,707.97
To an absolutely horrible poster. - ShoulderRoll cheers to an ATG poster - sugarsmosley a tremendous poster - jas 

Sergio looked very fast in the 2/7,,,,VERY FAST !!!!

Sergio is VERY motivated

The first 5 rounds will set the stage if there is no KO during that time.

IF Chavez is getting that left to the nice liver in by 5 the fight is his by a brutal KO

IF Sergio can keep up the pace and NOT feel Chavez's weight and power of course he wins BUT

Chavez no doubt had a great camp, has the best trainer, has the best game plan, is VERY motivated, Knows what is on the line, has wanted the fight

Chavez will brutally KO Martinez

AFTER:

The winner will challenge Mayweather JR:

Prediction: May Jr will retire
Old 09-08-2012, 10:24 AM
lightsoutOhio
Banned

Total Points: 50,001,559.43

Sounds like something Chavez Jr ...only wanting to fight 154 or lower. Water head Chavez Jr is 185lber with no footwork, bad angles, slow, dumb, only moves forward. Think Mayweather vs JMM fight here...Sergio whips Chavez every round. Chavez Jr is about to get beat down in one week
Old 09-08-2012, 11:03 AM
The Smash
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 The Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond reputeThe Smash has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,030,447.87
Top notch poster - thuggery 

This sounds sort of familiar. I'm trying to remember who I've heard say this before... Ah, yes!

Andy Lee
Marco Antonio Rubio
Peter Manfredo
Sebastian Zbik
Billy Lyell
John Duddy
Troy Rowland
Jason LeHoullier
Luciano Cuello
Matt Vanda
Giuseppe Loriga
José Celaya
Ray Sánchez
Louis Brown
Grover Wiley
Anthony Shuler
Raúl Muñoz
Christian Solano
Shad Howard
Jermaine White
Aaron Drake
Tyler Ziolkowski
Carlos Molina
Jeremy Stiers
Corey Alarcon
Jonathan Nelson
Rubén Galván
Adam Wynant
Travis Hartman
Ryan Maraldo
Leroy Newton
Jose Cruz
Eliseo Urias
Sheldon Mosley
Mike Walker
Miguel Galindo
Jason Smith
Luis Huerta
Antonio Aguilar
Arturo Ocampo
Guadalupe Arce
Oisin ***an
Jose Burgos
Gerardo Penaflor
Eugene Johnson
Jonathan Hernandez

It didn't really turn out as they thought.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Coyotefury
Lifestyle CHINGON

Rep Power: 8 Coyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,315,868,922,364.68
Total Points: 28,327,676,947,132.55
here ya go cuate have a Corona - ElGranLuchador Don't drive while drunk - TheGoldenSnake ran out of green k, but here's to 1 of your recent posts. - chiguy91 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsoutOhio View Post
Sounds like something Chavez Jr ...only wanting to fight 154 or lower. Water head Chavez Jr is 185lber with no footwork, bad angles, slow, dumb, only moves forward. Think Mayweather vs JMM fight here...Sergio whips Chavez every round. Chavez Jr is about to get beat down in one week
I think it's going to be more like Mosley vs Margarito
Old 09-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Coyotefury
Lifestyle CHINGON

Rep Power: 8 Coyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond reputeCoyotefury has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,315,868,922,364.68
Total Points: 28,327,676,947,132.55
here ya go cuate have a Corona - ElGranLuchador Don't drive while drunk - TheGoldenSnake ran out of green k, but here's to 1 of your recent posts. - chiguy91 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Smash View Post
This sounds sort of familiar. I'm trying to remember who I've heard say this before... Ah, yes!

Andy Lee
Marco Antonio Rubio
Peter Manfredo
Sebastian Zbik
Billy Lyell
John Duddy
Troy Rowland
Jason LeHoullier
Luciano Cuello
Matt Vanda
Giuseppe Loriga
José Celaya
Ray Sánchez
Louis Brown
Grover Wiley
Anthony Shuler
Raúl Muñoz
Christian Solano
Shad Howard
Jermaine White
Aaron Drake
Tyler Ziolkowski
Carlos Molina
Jeremy Stiers
Corey Alarcon
Jonathan Nelson
Rubén Galván
Adam Wynant
Travis Hartman
Ryan Maraldo
Leroy Newton
Jose Cruz
Eliseo Urias
Sheldon Mosley
Mike Walker
Miguel Galindo
Jason Smith
Luis Huerta
Antonio Aguilar
Arturo Ocampo
Guadalupe Arce
Oisin ***an
Jose Burgos
Gerardo Penaflor
Eugene Johnson
Jonathan Hernandez

It didn't really turn out as they thought.
Wow, look at that list, it's full of hall of famers and ATG, damn I can hardly believe he is still undefeated with a resume like that....