Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Sparked_26
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,062,030.41
No Message - PrinceNaz88 

At least it was early doors in your relationship relatively speaking.

The absolute worst would be being the a girl for a decade or so to find out in your 30's that she is cheating on you.

Then you can't even be young, free, and single anymore because that has passed. You can't even go off the rails because you're most likely to have a settled life.

Whereas now, the world really is your oyster. If you find out that it is still getting to you you down the line you can do whatever you want. Save up some dough and travel the world and make some bad decisions, knowing that all your really doing is creating memories that you will tell the people that matter about when you're older.

I love my girlfriend. And we have been together for 6 years now and know each other longer. But that is my nightmare, discovering my girlfriend is cheating on me when I'm my 30's, and in some boring mid-level office management position with a pot-belly and a receding hairline and all my good friends will be married. In a city that is not my own (I have moved, and no offense to Mancs but your City is shit.)

Nightmare stuff. I could happily quit my job at times when I get wrapped up in that way of thinking and just immediately book a flight and fuck off somewhere for 6 months to a year. That's selfish of course, but ideally you are better off meeting the one when you're already in your 30's.

Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-05-2012 at 11:59 AM..
Old 09-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Lorily
currently out of stock

Rep Power: 22 Lorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,506,195,956,948.34
Total Points: 62,506,759,621,084.80
Drink it (mixed with love potion) - led To my wifey on Valentine's day: You're gawjus! Love you muchly ... just wait till you get your real pressie ;) rarrrrrrrr xx - *Boss Lady* love ya Lori,could give ya green for ya post so I thought to give ya a love heart... - Rome-By-Ko Hearts on fire, strong desire! - VERSATILE2K12 To keep those haters from dropping on you. - VERSATILE2K12 
Keeping it good and sweet :-) - VERSATILE2K12 What could have been - EngorgedW/Blood For your integrity in posting! - jazluvr Happy early birfday, sweetheart. - Sweet Pea 50 Happy - Bossy 
Birthday - Bossy Lovely - Bossy Wifey - Bossy Kisses :kiss: - Bossy Happy bday M. - led* 
Happy b-day L!! - the mesiah Happy Birthday have some cake - MARKBNLV Happy holidays Moonlight! - led* Happy new year to you! - jazluvr Hey there luv hope all is well... - Rome-By-Ko 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mathed Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jazluvr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhnienko View Post
You obviously missed this post...

Girl has a half dozen guys adorning her with ipad's, jewlery and all sorts of great stuff while playing them all like a fiddle lulz. She has the greed of a whore and the guile of a jackal. TS better just hope she doesn't have the blood of a HIV carrier or the peek-a-boo genitals of a herpes patient because you know how whores be, infested with disease.

Also notice how it required 4x the amount of words to say the same thing. Women smh.
You're sounding slightly bitter Mik. What's going on??? You can tell Mami

BTW, we take our time in explaining things to make sure you boys really understand it. We like to draw pictures with our words, and make masterpieces with our paragraphs. We understand that you fellas respond better to pictures then words.

Old 09-05-2012, 02:07 PM
BetterCallSaul
Shot!

Rep Power: 36 BetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond reputeBetterCallSaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,301,983,861.43
Total Points: 76,322,052,324.80
'Dr Boring' LMAO!!!! - Chunk Funny stuff. - The RealDeal No Message - murfbreak3r Poster of the month award! - The Surgeon Knows what is good for the sport. - deanrw 
Enjoy - rorymac Happy Easter, some e-choccie for you :D - Bossy 

Damn, that crazy fool just drove to my house and started shouting through the letterbox that she just wants to talk and explain things.

I was sat at my computer so I put Rick Astley on full-blast so I didn't have to listen to her lol. She left after another few minutes haha

That ***** got Rick rolled!!
Old 09-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Xercen
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Xercen is infamous around these partsXercen is infamous around these partsXercen is infamous around these partsXercen is infamous around these partsXercen is infamous around these partsXercen is infamous around these partsXercen is infamous around these partsXercen is infamous around these partsXercen is infamous around these partsXercen is infamous around these partsXercen is infamous around these parts
Bank: 32,414,627,634.04
Total Points: 32,414,673,749.36
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

How come nobody told me robert pattinson made an account on boxingscene?

She's a trampire!
Old 09-05-2012, 07:10 PM
yeks
Too Good To Be True

Rep Power: 30 yeks has a reputation beyond reputeyeks has a reputation beyond reputeyeks has a reputation beyond reputeyeks has a reputation beyond reputeyeks has a reputation beyond reputeyeks has a reputation beyond reputeyeks has a reputation beyond reputeyeks has a reputation beyond reputeyeks has a reputation beyond reputeyeks has a reputation beyond reputeyeks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,273,617,255.23
Total Points: 1,355,654,241.26
Made with real dog meat! - ЯiZО Today I'm handing out lollipops and ass-whoopins and right now, I'm all out of lollipops. - ЯiZО Oh man, at this point I'd fuck anyone. - ЯiZО this place is so much better than pacland :D - Makavelli hell ya pare...last american virgin was the shit - Makavelli 
pareko eto na ung medal. ako naman. - jhacen thanx bro - BULAHAW keep up the pacmania... - pacman777 Cheers, homie - The Scientist A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler 
Here homey. You need more food. - mangler shaq was a good sidekick but he had bad attitude. - Oasis Lass kobe is better than jordan - Oasis Lass dwight howard is kwame brown with less offense - Oasis Lass What's with the apples!? - RiΖO 
No Message - Akinapepemo 2010 NBA Champs - Benavidez Mafia parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier Blue parallelogram para sa iyo! - Chadmack cheers - lebrick 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Sexy Beast AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Jack Napier Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua 

Quote:

Also notice how it required 4x the amount of words to say the same thing. Women smh.
LMAO!
Old 09-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

Rep Power: 27 Mikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,882,852,665.36
Total Points: 22,093,455,100.06
You're alright, my dude - mangler jr thanx for link - Pullcounter Enjoy the fight! - Carnivore Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 Thanks - Mangler Jewnior 
p4p poster - Dick Buffman For your undying love for Boxxy, a truly dedicated man lol! - Lorily ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. funniest, classiest racist on here. - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Artur Kyshenko Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorily View Post
You're sounding slightly bitter Mik. What's going on??? You can tell Mami

BTW, we take our time in explaining things to make sure you boys really understand it. We like to draw pictures with our words, and make masterpieces with our paragraphs. We understand that you fellas respond better to pictures then words.

Most of what i write on here especially in the lounge is solely to amuse myself and if i can invoke fear deep into TS's psyche Bane style and act as the catalyst for him contemplating his possible reckoning at the hands of his ex while getting the oppertunity to use the phrase guile of a jackal...well i'm all smiles.

The average woman uses between 6000-8000 words per day, the average man 2000-4000, i was simply making fun. Find solace in the knowledge that every paragraph you construct seems like it was painted by the hand of Repin himself. More importantly though you need to understand that words...are...not...pictures lulz Silly girl.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:10 PM
talip bin osman
angst and revenge

Rep Power: 26 talip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,071,151,191,417.57
great poster - MaD vEiN prolific poster - Jerub_Baal thank you talip merry christmas - the collector Happy holidays bro! - led* Season's Greetings - Freedom. 
Welcome to the ranks - Terrel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbatron View Post
Damn, that crazy fool just drove to my house and started shouting through the letterbox that she just wants to talk and explain things.

I was sat at my computer so I put Rick Astley on full-blast so I didn't have to listen to her lol. She left after another few minutes haha

That ***** got Rick rolled!!
good 'ol rick never sounded so good eh?
Old 09-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Lorily
currently out of stock

Rep Power: 22 Lorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond reputeLorily has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,506,195,956,948.34
Total Points: 62,506,759,621,084.80
Drink it (mixed with love potion) - led To my wifey on Valentine's day: You're gawjus! Love you muchly ... just wait till you get your real pressie ;) rarrrrrrrr xx - *Boss Lady* love ya Lori,could give ya green for ya post so I thought to give ya a love heart... - Rome-By-Ko Hearts on fire, strong desire! - VERSATILE2K12 To keep those haters from dropping on you. - VERSATILE2K12 
Keeping it good and sweet :-) - VERSATILE2K12 What could have been - EngorgedW/Blood For your integrity in posting! - jazluvr Happy early birfday, sweetheart. - Sweet Pea 50 Happy - Bossy 
Birthday - Bossy Lovely - Bossy Wifey - Bossy Kisses :kiss: - Bossy Happy bday M. - led* 
Happy b-day L!! - the mesiah Happy Birthday have some cake - MARKBNLV Happy holidays Moonlight! - led* Happy new year to you! - jazluvr Hey there luv hope all is well... - Rome-By-Ko 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mathed Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jazluvr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr 

Quote:
Most of what i write on here especially in the lounge is solely to amuse myself and if i can invoke fear deep into TS's psyche Bane style and act as the catalyst for him contemplating his possible reckoning at the hands of his ex while getting the oppertunity to use the phrase guile of a jackal...well i'm all smiles.

The average woman uses between 6000-8000 words per day, the average man 2000-4000, i was simply making fun. Find solace in the knowledge that every paragraph you construct seems like it was painted by the hand of Repin himself. More importantly though you need to understand that words...are...not...pictures lulz Silly girl.
They're NOT?!?!?

It was a metaphor, silly boy Although I'm sure you already knew what I meant and are simply taking this opportunity to once again amuse yourself.

BTW, you said the average man uses between 2000-4000 words per day.... does that INCLUDE grunting and trying to say "E.T. phone home" while burping?
Old 09-05-2012, 08:38 PM
-Hyperion-
The Best And Fastest Ride

Rep Power: 101 -Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute-Hyperion- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,928,589,752,477.91
Total Points: 45,928,615,475,483.73
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks - Dorian Awesome man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Pacman deserves more! :p lol - Dorian Happy 18th Birthday! - ЯiZO 
Props on the sig homie! Gracias! - Puas Juan Manuel Lopez sig! - DWiens421 My Superman! Thanxs - L.E.X Immediate payment of ONE MILLIONK.... Winky looked good all things considered, Im still a fan of his... good fight. - reedickyaluss have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead 
Swine Flu? - DWiens421 For Those Points You Gave Me Lad! Yadadamean? P.s. PBF is Going to KTFO JMM! - Flawlezz Zombie Jesus told me to give you this gift... LMAO - ABOSWORTH Your incredible with the sigs man. i don't know how u do it. - Truth You're The Best! - ProfessionalLoc 
40 Oz & Chronic - Loccy Professional Pie - Loccy Professional Lollipop - Loccy To The ATG P4P Sig Maker On Boxing Scene...Much Appreciated And Thank You :) - BritishBoxing92 Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 

Take snapshots of messages that make it obvious she's ****ing a bunch of guys, make a cover image with them, tag all her contacts(particularly family and obviously the guys who are boning her) and leave the message: " I'm a whore"
Old 09-05-2012, 08:39 PM
ROYistheGOAT
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these partsROYistheGOAT is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 10,010,034,916.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Hyperion- View Post
Take snapshots of messages that make it obvious she's ****ing a bunch of guys, make a cover image with them, tag all her contacts(particularly family and obviously the guys who are boning her) and leave the message: " I'm a whore"
Good start, but you can't forget to add nude pics of her.