Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 392 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,458,867,630,693,190,656.00
Total Points: 1,459,367,592,450,669,312.00
thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest You deserve more of these bro - Alx. 
For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by arraamis View Post
The British need a "Castle Doctrine" like in some US states.

States like Texas allow citizens protecting their homes, car, or place of business or employment to use force – including lethal force – when an intruder has unlawfully entered or is attempting to enter using force; is attempting to remove someone from the home, car, or workplace by force; or is attempting to commit a crime such as rape, murder, or robbery. An attempt to retreat is not required before a citizen is justified in using force against the invasive party in Texas.
YezZiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I saw a beautiful 12 gauge pistol grip pump that will be purchased very soon to go with the .45 ACP I just bought(.45 for the bedroom, pump for the family room). But next up is a .38 special for Mrs. Chief to carry in the purse. After the shotgun, there will be a .223 for the upstairs office. Me and Mrs. Chief have worked far too hard to go out without a fight.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Enayze
Boss

Rep Power: 31 Enayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond reputeEnayze has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,625,728,682,501.03
Total Points: 12,625,789,073,413.72
Toast to Wladimir! - Tunney Happy 2k! - J. HITTER Keep educating and preaching the truth of God's word.  God bless you brother. - Rip Chudd :) - MANIAC310 You punked the shiit out of The Bringer lol - bearman3000 
Amazing Post! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579168&page=2 - jose830 fiat money for pwning the capitalist and keeping up with Schiff. - One_Capitalist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
And??? Someone robbing your house isn't a good enough reason to start shooting people. If they were attacked it would be different.

When the next war comes I expect you guys to thoroughly take it up the as$
Old 09-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 392 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,458,867,630,693,190,656.00
Total Points: 1,459,367,592,450,669,312.00
thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest You deserve more of these bro - Alx. 
For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
No it is not, if you BREAK INTO MY HOUSE in the middle of the night, I'm not going to sit there and ask questions. Like I have repeated 100 times and you cannot seem to understand, you are taking a serious chance if you do that.

I don't want to kill anyone, and it's not bravado, it is protecting myself in my own home. You don't understand because you don't live in the U.S. Criminals aren't messing around here, they are coming with guns and a serious intent.
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! And I was able to finally green you up again.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Bastolio+
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bastolio+ is infamous around these partsBastolio+ is infamous around these partsBastolio+ is infamous around these partsBastolio+ is infamous around these partsBastolio+ is infamous around these partsBastolio+ is infamous around these partsBastolio+ is infamous around these partsBastolio+ is infamous around these partsBastolio+ is infamous around these partsBastolio+ is infamous around these partsBastolio+ is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,001,995,623.96
Your Mother - BOLLOCKS 

no charge against them. they need to shoot more peeps if they want
Old 09-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Sparked_26
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,395,729,454,878.70
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enayze View Post

When the next war comes I expect you guys to thoroughly take it up the as$
Yep. Shooting someone for attempting stealing my Ikea dvd shelving unit and futon would be proper alpha male. Booya!