Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-01-2012, 05:16 PM
KillerRightHook
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 KillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond reputeKillerRightHook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,939,664,777.44
Total Points: 34,963,776,892.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
thats...what....im...saying

The other guy was implying Oscar wasn't drained because he did it voluntarily
My bad man, thought thats what you were implying
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,235,881.16
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro View Post
Why did he voluntarily drain himself?
Because the contract said he must weigh 147 , his body said he cant do it , it was a mistake and a bad one if you ever done anything in a ring you would know you dont get to practice weigh-ins .

FACT is Manny beat a dead Oscar and you want to pump Manny up for that lol , you need to stop the fanboy crap and look at it from a boxing perspective .
Old 09-01-2012, 05:34 PM
combatron
Contender

Rep Power: 4 combatron has a reputation beyond reputecombatron has a reputation beyond reputecombatron has a reputation beyond reputecombatron has a reputation beyond reputecombatron has a reputation beyond reputecombatron has a reputation beyond reputecombatron has a reputation beyond reputecombatron has a reputation beyond reputecombatron has a reputation beyond reputecombatron has a reputation beyond reputecombatron has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,932.15
good job owning all these kentucky fraud chickenweather fans. they support abuse towards women - Panginoon 

manny didnt drained oscar he wasnt calling the shots blame oscar for a cherry pick gone wrong , oscar deserved it
Old 09-01-2012, 05:38 PM
BoxingFollower
Undisputed Champion

Total Points: 5,351,712.27
&quot;I got Miguel Cotto by UD&quot; thread  :fing02: - jose830 

On Ortiz Vs Mayweather 24\7 didn't Oscar admit he was shot when May beat him, do he really was shot and drained when he fought Manny.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by combatron View Post
manny didnt drained oscar he wasnt calling the shots blame oscar for a cherry pick gone wrong , oscar deserved it
Granted , but you cant put Manny on a pedestal for beating a rag doll , especially when you look at the whole weight history surrounding Mannys matchmaking at WW ,,,, its a scam !
Old 09-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFollower View Post
On Ortiz Vs Mayweather 24\7 didn't Oscar admit he was shot when May beat him, do he really was shot and drained when he fought Manny.
Wasnt that when he was trying to pump Ortiz up , do you fellas ever see whats really going down ?
Old 09-01-2012, 07:35 PM
zcm
Contender

Rep Power: 6 zcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud ofzcm has much to be proud of
Total Points: 102,044,371.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
That's the sad thing about the average boxing fan, the majority are either a fan of Floyd or a fan of Pacman & both sides look at the other irrationally. It's safe to say that both cherrypick & both share the blame in not making the fight. But ask a Floyd fan who's fault it is, they'll blame Pacman. Ask a Pacman fan who's fault it is, they'll blame Floyd.

At the end of the day, they're different sides of the same damn coin. Twins so to speak. The only thing is that neither side realizes that they are simply a fan of a cherrypicker either way.
I hate that also, I'm a fan of both but my mates all seem 2 like 1 n hate the other which is annoying. U shouldn't have 2 choose between the 2, if they fight I can just sit back and enjoy n not worry about the outcome.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:36 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,011,098,741.86
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Floyd fought Oscar at 154 and Cotto at 154 , Manny hides from them unless they drained , your hero is a manipulating hype job that children follow , the world is on to Mannys BS , fight after fight without a CW Manny looks like a chump , ducked Cotto AGAIN he is such a fake !
I don't have a hero. I don't know why you fanatics can't understand that everyone is not like you. I mean take your post as evidence. You patrol NSB and pop up to defend Floyd out of no where from any criticism. Listen to yourself with the Manny this Manny that na na stuff. It's ridiculous. Do yourself a favor and check into a mental institution before you do something crazy like try to assassinate Manny or hunt down some critic of Floyd. I know you've thought about and have definitely done some stalking.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:39 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
And he needed IV fluids to gain 2 lb lol , thats dead man walking , the children dont understand that elite athletes can have a bad camp and come in very bad shape because things went wrong , but they dont care why Manny wins he won and thats all that matters to the children , just like the gold medallist that won because the whole field fell over on the last turn !

A handicap is handicap and Manny is a great fighter when his opponent is handicapped , when they not handicapped Manny aint so hot !
But somehow Manny jumping 2 divisions was not a handicap? Do you see the ignorance and bias? It's practically smacking you in the face right now.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:41 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Quote:
Because the contract said he must weigh 147 , his body said he cant do it , it was a mistake and a bad one if you ever done anything in a ring you would know you dont get to practice weigh-ins .

FACT is Manny beat a dead Oscar and you want to pump Manny up for that lol , you need to stop the fanboy crap and look at it from a boxing perspective .
LMFAO that's rich coming from you. Probably the mother of all ironic comments.