Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2012, 01:36 AM
Earl Hickey
Boooooomb Squad

Rep Power: 105 Earl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 232,298,762,059,140.00
Total Points: 232,298,762,393,336.19
have fun with this - Sir TomJones Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac 
Making us BS members proud - Versastyle Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. 
LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 
Thumbs up Bruce Willis Ready to go to War with APPLE

Apple done goofed.

MOVIE tough-guy Bruce Willis is squaring up to tech giants Apple for the right to leave his huge iTunes collection to daughters Rumer, Scout and Tallulah after he dies.

But many of us don’t realise we are just borrowing the music, books and films we download, unless the small print states otherwise.

Here expert LAURENCE KAYE salutes Die Hard star Bruce’s stand and says digital consumer rights need clarifying.

Bruce fights Apple ... story breaks in The Sun
BRUCE WILLIS is standing up and saying to Apple that they need to sort out their small print.

This could help both the customer and companies like Apple or Amazon.
When you click to add a song or e-book to your online shopping cart, the language these companies use can make you think you own your purchases like a physical CD or a book.

The average consumer reading Apple’s long terms and conditions won’t necessarily understand that “purchasing a licence” for a song is not the same as owning it for ever.

You are effectively renting the song for your personal use only and the terms don’t spell out what happens to the licence for your music, games and videos after you die. This is what Bruce is trying to get to the bottom of.
Your licence agreement may not explicitly say: “Oh, by the way, you don’t own these songs.”

Your music may be licensed only to you and, if that’s the case, you can’t transfer to a friend or relative the right to listen to it. You are free to give away your iPod, Kindle or MP3 player but it might be illegal for another person to use the content.

I believe there needs to be absolute clarity in the terms and conditions so people know what they are paying for.
Bruce Willis has two options.

One is paying his lawyer to find a way to get around Apple’s terms and conditions. By signing his music over to a trustee, he may or may not be able, when he dies, to pass on his personal right to his collection to his children.
Or he could use consumer laws or other rules on free movement of goods to argue that Apple’s terms and conditions are unfair. His actions may also mean industry regulators will start to question whether terms and conditions are clear enough. But to me, this is a problem Apple, Amazon and their content providers will want to solve.

The starting point has to be that the consumer needs to understand what they are paying for.

After all, when you rent a car, you know you haven’t bought it.
If, in the case of digital content, it’s a “download to own” purchase, consumers will treat the music like their physical possessions. That way, when making a will, they know what they can do. What Apple will be worried about would be a loophole meaning one person could buy something and pass it on to everyone else. But I’d be surprised if a father left his daughter an iPod and Apple took her to court for listening to the tracks.

For them, it’s about finding a balance between ensuring musicians and actors get paid for their work and being clear to customers in the small print.
Technology moves fast and it can take time to work out answers to problems like these.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:51 AM
Grand Champ
Here we go again..

Rep Power: 71 Grand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond reputeGrand Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,313,553,264,620.29
Total Points: 5,323,553,435,875.73
Medal of honor - mangler for my bro - -Reason- Big Up Rudeboy 6000 posts mi boss..Lets toast with the champas dem and smoke some hi grade - The Gully Gad Congrats on 6k posts! - Equilibrium 6.000 posts! Ikke dårligt gamle jas. - BattlingNelson 
good poster - ADDICT Drink up homie!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! Before they are out of stock... - ABOSWORTH Your a really good friend on here. - Truth GC General Medal Rudeboy... - The Gully Gad 
Have a cold one on me, bud - jazluvr No occasion for the Gift GC just Bredrin Tings G - The Gully Gad For the strippers!!!!!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! 10K: Congrats - WESS 10k post party.. - Hard Dick 
10000 Posts - kaps have a beer on me - led Thanks bud! - jazluvr ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? Childhood Cancer - KESSLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Rocky... Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - THE REAL NINJA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - THE REAL NINJA Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Childhood Cancer - THE REAL NINJA Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Mir-44 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Stoppage Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - DiLLiNGER Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Two Clips Childhood Cancer - KESSLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - blaze778 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Mersey Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MARKBNLV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - iBreakbeat Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

I tunes is a ****ing joke. Make sure your music is firmly downloaded on your PC . That way you can do with you music as you damn well pleased.

20 years ago - if you died and had a huge music collection of CD's LP's Tape's etc you could give it to whoever you wished. But now you're apparently only ''borrowing'' music. Fuck these greedy chocksuckers. No wonder people pirate **** these days.