Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-27-2012, 03:51 AM
!! Shawn
!! Shown

Rep Power: 44 !! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 352,379,727,733.93
Total Points: 415,783,511,148.42
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = <3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites> Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellow_mood View Post
I did also saw him a lil bit winded right after the first 3 mins... that said... i think that sergios condition has always been a remarkable one... For sure, chavez is having a hard time making weight and all that ****.. and his condition hasnt always been the best..

I believe if Sergio can keep this pace for 12 rounds.. theres no way chavez can beat him... dude is way to slow for him.... I want to see how sergio reacts once he gets hit flush by chavez.. if chavez cant hurt/wobble him at least with his best punch ... hes gonna be in for a beating...

Maravilla's Ring IQ will be the difference... he's gonna hit chavez from every angle... thats for sure
All you have to do is watch the Zbik fight (I personally thought Zbik won fairly comfortably) to see how poorly Chavez does against anyone with speed and ability to place punches.

Zbik couldn't punch, Martinez can.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-27-2012, 09:43 AM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,000,068,250.82
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas 

Very poor technique using the jab! Rows it constantly and when he backs off he steps over to his left and squares up! Thats a problem if someone follows him in quickly and forces an issue. This guy NEVER steps in and backs up the mitt man he just hits and pulls back and never moves around the mitt man working on flanking to catch him in a profile!
All of this mitt work today is flash or movement orentated it seems to have lost its initial concept for gaining position and working in combination and keeping good balance while your on the move.
This guy looks ordinary to me but again its just a light work out with little to nothing going on. You do fight as you train and it looks like a "track star" instead of someone looking to dominate. I'd guess they feel their oponent will tire and the late rounds will belong to Sergio? Ray.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:19 AM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,225,005,037,030.18
Total Points: 2,471,005,237,124.20
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Corso View Post
Very poor technique using the jab! Rows it constantly and when he backs off he steps over to his left and squares up! Thats a problem if someone follows him in quickly and forces an issue. This guy NEVER steps in and backs up the mitt man he just hits and pulls back and never moves around the mitt man working on flanking to catch him in a profile!
All of this mitt work today is flash or movement orentated it seems to have lost its initial concept for gaining position and working in combination and keeping good balance while your on the move.
This guy looks ordinary to me but again its just a light work out with little to nothing going on. You do fight as you train and it looks like a "track star" instead of someone looking to dominate. I'd guess they feel their oponent will tire and the late rounds will belong to Sergio? Ray.
His poor technique helped him become one of the best fighters in the world. Just saying.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:26 AM
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute110110110 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,059,615.20

Quote:
Have you ever wondered why after 550 posts on this site no one have ever given you a rep point ?

Let me help you, YOU ARE WROOOOOOONG.
And to make matters even worse you try to sound sound like you are the second coming of angelo dundee ,but you are stating nonsense
Old 08-27-2012, 10:31 AM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 72 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,852,813,546,745,231.50
Total Points: 2,884,713,546,804,325.00
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypto
Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Dude, those are the fkin pads not the heavy bag or sparring wtf you talking about? You ever trained in your life?

EDIT: With Chavez coming forward, what more do you need than a 1-2 and move out the way?

Maybe he meant IF? I don't think Ive read anywhere about the specifics. Then again it doesn't mean he doesn't know.

lmfao so your telling me they practice their stragetty hitting a bag? Shows how much you have trained or know.
You obviously dont know how to read....

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Old 08-27-2012, 10:33 AM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 72 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,852,813,546,745,231.50
Total Points: 2,884,713,546,804,325.00
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_2_Vegas
Quote:

Originally Posted by kiaba360

Ouch...where did you read/hear that? So no random testing AND a small(er) ring?

it's was only regular state testing but for what it's worth.....

NSAC: Chavez, Martinez Drug Test Negative For Steroids
That testing was way before the press conferences even started. Chavez didnt start taking his diuretics till recently.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Old 08-27-2012, 01:00 PM
SPREAD
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 SPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,035,023.03

Quote:
This guy has no idea.