Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-22-2012, 11:20 PM
GrandpaBernard
motherfuc

Rep Power: 0 GrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 54,152,848.90
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBP View Post
That's why I think its a move to bully Cotto into a fight. The issue with that though is that Cotto chose GBP to headline his 12/1 fight at the Garden. I don't know if he has the ability to withdraw or not.

But Pac/Bradley would get run over by Cotto/Canelo so that can't be a possibillity right now.

Marquez/Pac would put up a better fight but its bad for business. You splitting up PPV buys between Canelo and Marquez fans. Unless he really wants to spite Cotto and GBP I can't see that happening either.

It's not like 9/15 where you have a PPV vs. a Premium Cable. This would be 2 PPV's going head to head.
Miguel is a smart guy. I think he's capable of seeing through their bluff.

He best hope Saul is ready to fight him in December.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-22-2012, 11:20 PM
jtiger777
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond reputejtiger777 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 144,093,075.92
Total Points: 175,991,123.91
Thanks mate here have a beer! - Tamis_Siensya Happy Holidays J! - Lorily Big up Nigel Benn - zab191 

this is a big circus

Old 08-22-2012, 11:24 PM
BreWall
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 BreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond reputeBreWall has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,036.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
That is what the whole moving to Manny fight to Dec 1st is all about. The problem is this is going to anger Cotto to the point he will take on the cahllenge of a H2H fight of the 2nd and 3rd biggest draws in boxing. At the end Mannys numbers will take a bigger hit.
Going to anger Cotto? Cotto is likely being offered tons of money for the fight. Probably more than what he got from the Mayweather fight. Why would it anger him? Remember that Cotto was begging for a Pac rematch a year ago. Beggars can't be choosers.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:13 AM
Beater_of_ass
male ass that is

Rep Power: 11 Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 84,402.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBP View Post
That's why I think its a move to bully Cotto into a fight. The issue with that though is that Cotto chose GBP to headline his 12/1 fight at the Garden. I don't know if he has the ability to withdraw or not.

But Pac/Bradley would get run over by Cotto/Canelo so that can't be a possibillity right now.

Marquez/Pac would put up a better fight but its bad for business. You splitting up PPV buys between Canelo and Marquez fans. Unless he really wants to spite Cotto and GBP I can't see that happening either.

It's not like 9/15 where you have a PPV vs. a Premium Cable. This would be 2 PPV's going head to head.
There is nothing saying that Cotto is promoting with Golden Boy. This guy has his own promotion (not just his name) an actual company. He at a minimum has the credit to hold that date, especially if no other event was scheduled. Arum might be trying to bully Cotto, but Cotto isn't under contract to that old f*ck either and he can be using his date against Canelo against Arum. At worst it will cut Manny's PPV numbers by 50%, unless he's fighting Mayweather I personally think it will outsell whoever Manny fights. It could be for a few reason not just weight but maybe Cotto wants 10oz gloves and not 8oz. That was another sticking point the last time they went to the table... Cotto just as much pull as Bob does.

They'll make Pac/Cotto II regardless I think, as Cotto said money talks and really it's a win-win for Arum. If Manny wins he has his star with another huge payday and avoid a fight with Mayweather for a Bradley rematch. Or... Manny loses and we get Pac/Cotto III.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:20 AM
AnimalisticMeth
Casper the friendly Cotto

Rep Power: 16 AnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,894,514.63
It's really a hi-def 46&amp;quot; lcd!  Watch the fights! - jazluvr449 Cotto fought real hard and that's what matters. - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
There is nothing saying that Cotto is promoting with Golden Boy. This guy has his own promotion (not just his name) an actual company. He at a minimum has the credit to hold that date, especially if no other event was scheduled. Arum might be trying to bully Cotto, but Cotto isn't under contract to that old f*ck either and he can be using his date against Canelo against Arum. At worst it will cut Manny's PPV numbers by 50%, unless he's fighting Mayweather I personally think it will outsell whoever Manny fights. It could be for a few reason not just weight but maybe Cotto wants 10oz gloves and not 8oz. That was another sticking point the last time they went to the table... Cotto just as much pull as Bob does.

They'll make Pac/Cotto II regardless I think, as Cotto said money talks and really it's a win-win for Arum. If Manny wins he has his star with another huge payday and avoid a fight with Mayweather for a Bradley rematch. Or... Manny loses and we get Pac/Cotto III.
The thing is Cotto already declined the catchweight stipulation last time and if Cotto got his 10oz gloves against Mayweather than he sure will want those against Pacquiao. Cotto also can fight Canelo, Martinez and even Mayweather again so he has more options than Pacquiao because he promotes himself.

Bob should know this ain't 2009 so there is no way he can bully Cotto in top this fight.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:23 AM
AnimalisticMeth
Casper the friendly Cotto

Rep Power: 16 AnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalisticMeth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,894,514.63
It's really a hi-def 46&amp;quot; lcd!  Watch the fights! - jazluvr449 Cotto fought real hard and that's what matters. - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreWall View Post
Going to anger Cotto? Cotto is likely being offered tons of money for the fight. Probably more than what he got from the Mayweather fight. Why would it anger him? Remember that Cotto was begging for a Pac rematch a year ago. Beggars can't be choosers.
Cotto was begging for a Pacquiao rematch? Last I checked Pacquiao and Mayweather were on a bidding war for Cotto early this year and Pacquiao lost it because he refused to fight Cotto over 147 pounds. Pacquiao at this point needs Cotto more than Cotto needs him.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:28 AM
Hyper Knuckles
Knights of the Round

Rep Power: 7 Hyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond reputeHyper Knuckles has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 742,621,608,986.08
Total Points: 982,979,132,204.12
A Toast to a great Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Here you go man! - codey Good post bro. keep up the good work. - codey A toast for the return of the King, congrats. - Dinamita 03 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Hyper Knuckles 

If Cotto can't get this fight at 152 then co-promote with GB. Give us what we want! Cinnamons head on a plate!!!
Old 08-23-2012, 12:40 AM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,305,074.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Cotto stans on catchweights

Vs Pac: Damn catchweight waaaa waaaa waaaa

Vs Margarito: 150 is a fair weight. War Catchweight Cotto!!!!

vs Pac at 150 cw: ***** move!!

You're pathetic ass motherfuckers!!!!

Cotto tried to make a fight at 150 vs Margarito. I hate cw fights but if you truly hate em, you should hate them all even if your favorite boxer does the bitch move.

Before you question me here goes.........

Canelo BITCH MOVE for having cw fights at 150.

Oscar BITCH MOVE vs the midget killer Hopkins at 156.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:40 AM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,305,074.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalisticmeth View Post
cotto was begging for a pacquiao rematch? Last i checked pacquiao and mayweather were on a bidding war for cotto early this year and pacquiao lost it because he refused to fight cotto over 147 pounds. pacquiao at this point needs cotto more than cotto needs him.
lmfao!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2012, 12:42 AM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic

Rep Power: 50 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,618,536,871,966,816.00
Total Points: 1,618,536,871,973,499.50
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
Cotto-Canelo shlts on anything Pacquiao has lined up with the exception of a Mayweather showdown obviously...