Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 53 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527,311,898,061.19
Total Points: 1,773,312,075,766.96
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Some ignorant comments from people who don't know much about Molina and only watched him fight Kirkland.

Molina arguably beat Lara and Kirkland, that makes him more deserving of a Cotto shot than anybody else.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-19-2012, 01:22 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,795,716,038,939.69
Total Points: 168,295,716,041,963.62
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
No it's not justifiable. That way of thinking ruins the sport. From the bottom all the way to the top of the food chain.
Only when guys are allowed to cherry-pick their opponents does the whole system go to complete *****. Mayweather/Canelo/Cotto are the cherry-pickers, while K9/Lara/Trout/Molina/Vanes are hoping to be cherry-picked so they can prove how good they really are. We need guys fighting for the top spots. We need fights like Vanes/Lara.

Last edited by kiaba360; 08-19-2012 at 01:26 PM.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:23 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 20 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,209,434.86
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
You're being a nuthugger with Lara(who I also like). Sure he fought Molina but not in style. Many people think it was controversial, myself included.

Canelo fought Rhodes who was ranked #3/4. Only reason why people don't make it as good is cause Canelo outclassed him and we have this "Euros suck" mentality.

Yes he does fall into that category. Maybe not to the level as Mayweather or Canelo but he's up there.
NO actually your just wanting to put others in that Canelo DIVA CATEGORY so your the one "nut hugging"...I am just calling it like I see it and yes MOLINA BEAT LARA IMO! But at least I see Lara actively calling guys out desperately trying to land a big fight with guys who are suppose to be the "BEST" in the Division...while I see K9 and Canelo bull****ting around and trying to CHERRY PICK! If The Title Holders or what is suppose to be the Top Fighters in the Division are not willing to fight the Contenders in the Division then yeah your going to get guys like Lara, Trout, Molina inactive and sitting around waiting for a match up
Old 08-19-2012, 01:24 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,305,105.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaba360 View Post
Only when guys are allowed to cherry-pick their opponents does the whole system go to complete *****. Mayweather/Canelo/Cotto are the cherry-pickers, while K9/Lara/Trout/Molina/Vanes are hoping to be cherry-picked so they can prove how good they really are.
Those guys are cherry pickers too except for Molina. Haven't read or seen anything on him cherry picking someone because the other guy didn't make "business sense".
Old 08-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
NO actually your just wanting to put others in that Canelo DIVA CATEGORY so your the one "nut hugging"...I am just calling it like I see it and yes MOLINA BEAT LARA IMO! But at least I see Lara actively calling guys out desperately trying to land a big fight with guys who are suppose to be the "BEST" in the Division...while I see K9 and Canelo bull****ting around and trying to CHERRY PICK! If The Title Holders or what is suppose to be the Top Fighters in the Division are not willing to fight the Contenders in the Division then yeah your going to get guys like Lara, Trout, Molina inactive and sitting around waiting for a match up
Didn't I just tell you not on the level of Canelo/Mayweather??? You're obviously the nuthugger cause if I was nuthugging I would try to justify the diva attitude of Canelo which I'm not. If they're inactive it's their fault, they need to keep putting in work. Quit being a Laratard. You're clearly biased towards Lara.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:27 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 20 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
Some ignorant comments from people who don't know much about Molina and only watched him fight Kirkland.

Molina arguably beat Lara and Kirkland, that makes him more deserving of a Cotto shot than anybody else.
EXACTLY!

More deserving of it then fukin Canelo that is for sure!
Old 08-19-2012, 01:31 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Quote:
Didn't I just tell you not on the level of Canelo/Mayweather??? You're obviously the nuthugger cause if I was nuthugging I would try to justify the diva attitude of Canelo which I'm not. If they're inactive it's their fault, they need to keep putting in work. Quit being a Laratard. You're clearly biased towards Lara.
Yeah Lara should do like Canelo and find a Light Welterweight to fight next so he can stay active right? LOL Don't get mad Canelo Fan because you favorite fighter is a Fukin Diva who knows he would get his ass kicked by any of the TRUE TOP CONTENDERS at 154

Nobody is "NUT HUGGING LARA" I just call it like I see it, Molina beat LARA IMO and I think Austin Trout would also beat Lara but all of them would beat the sh1t out of Cinnamon/Canelo lol
Old 08-19-2012, 01:37 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 99,795,716,038,939.69
Total Points: 168,295,716,041,963.62
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 

Quote:
Those guys are cherry pickers too except for Molina. Haven't read or seen anything on him cherry picking someone because the other guy didn't make "business sense".
Mayweather/Cotto/Canelo are automatically THE cherry-pickers because of their earning potential. You're correct when you say that the contenders cherry-pick, but it's on a much smaller/insignificant scale. K9 has been fighting his mandatories, and Vanes has been fighting bums after beating Roman in the title eliminator. The only two guys that haven't shown hesitation in taking on other contenders are Molina and Rosado.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Yeah Lara should do like Canelo and find a Light Welterweight to fight next so he can stay active right? LOL Don't get mad Canelo Fan because you favorite fighter is a Fukin Diva who knows he would get his ass kicked by any of the TRUE TOP CONTENDERS at 154

Nobody is "NUT HUGGING LARA" I just call it like I see it, Molina beat LARA IMO and I think Austin Trout would also beat Lara but all of them would beat the sh1t out of Cinnamon/Canelo lol
When have I denied he isn't? I don't like the Lopez fight any more than you do son. Fanatic Lara fans are riding too much on the Paul Williams robbery considering he got knocked the fuck out the previous fight.

They might and they might not. Both Lara and Canelo are divas. I at least have the nerve to admit it unlike you.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:40 PM
Basco
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Basco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these partsBasco is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 168,374.74

Quote:
Don't forget divas like Lara & Cotto as well and the biggest of them all Mayweather.
To call Cotto a diva is ignorant! The guy has fought everybody and their mom! He might no be in his prime anymore but his record speaks for itself and he can still give anybody in the division a hell of a run for their money.